15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Asana

Asana organizes and manages work across teams at scale.

Learn more about Asana

Pros:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Cons:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Asana ratings

Customer Service Software
4.3

8.4/10

Asana has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 12,612 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Asana before?

Filter reviews (12,612)

Jeb
Jeb
Project Manager in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Asana is our primary project management tool

5.0 last week New

Comments: My overall experience has been great with Asana. It's super simple to use and the visual representations of the projects/tasks we're working on makes it easy for others to interpret what we're doing.

Pros:

The thing I like most about Asana is that it's dead simple to use for me and our team. It's drag and drop and visually easy to use.

Cons:

The learning curve is not steep but not short if you don't comprehend the ideas around time/project management.

DENNIS KUBAI
Head of Operations in Lithuania
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

Multiple Projects Management,Team and Projects Collaboration and Online Billing Expertise

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Reliability on cloud PM, TM and task management. Internal departmental cloud meetings scheduling and rescheduling.

Pros:

How I easily monitor,commence and track several projects at the same time. Cloud team collaboration thro' BIM persistent chats. File sharing and content management. Subscription billing and invoicing. Online products and services branding and promotions as well as E-marketing campaign. Workflow Management, tasks updating, editing and online proofing. Impressive architecture and web-user-interface design expertise.

Cons:

I would just double thumb Asana's products vendor.

Rob
ceo in US
Oil & Energy, 2–10 Employees

Charged me 4 months x $150 after telling them to cancel it...and would not refund

3.0 last month New

Comments: The app is quite good .... the customer service leaves a LOT to be desired!! They billed my card 4 times ($150 per time) when it was supposed to have been switched temporarily to a free account. I was talked into this versus canceling. Well, now it IS canceled! I will fight for my $600 back. They charged my card without authorization. Their service dept was useless. They caused me more hours of work to dig through all my old emails and still did not refund....... worse, the gal I was emailing with told me there was no way to escalate my claim!! .......... BEWARE!!!!!

adam
Graphic Designer in UK

Task Management

Comments: generally once you get to grips with creating tasks and then subtasks and dependants its extremely powerful and great for project management once you set the project up!

Pros:

simple to use and setup tasks quickly, ad job notes and files, the ability to send a task from other platforms - Slack, Email etc

Cons:

start and end dates are the options for the tasks this doesn't always coincide for large jobs where you want to specify a day to do the job within that period without using a sub-task within the task. with this it sits in your overdue tasks when in reality its not always overdue if its a task for multiple days.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: combination of reasons but the main one was to condense the workflow into a single management tool that did everything in one place to save duplication of task HR

Switched From: Jira and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: cost and did what we wanted to do all in a single application

Useful to Manage your Tasks & Projects

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall if we talk about management and client interaction, it is useful as it has transparency of all tasks and deadline for the projects.

Pros:

I got to know about asana in my corporate life to keep track of the projects. And now as a freelancer, i use asana to manage my daily tasks and keep track of my clients work too.

Cons:

It is easy to use in Desktop but for mobile application i found it bit tough to operate.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana is new and people need to spend time to understand the features and how it works. but i found Trello is easier one which not that much complex features.

Cayley
Cayley
CEO in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Asana helped us manage projects

4.0 last week New

Pros:

I have used a lot of project management software but Asana was the easiest to use. Good design makes it more enjoyable.

Cons:

Inability to search for different projects

Joe
Joe
Co-Founder in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great For Communication & Connectivity

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, Asana is a great program to stay in communication with co-workers.

Pros:

Being able to connect with peers from anywhere instantly.

Cons:

It can get a little crowded without a maintenance crew.

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

A falling leader

4.0 last month New

Comments: I think it's good. It's a great stepping stone for those just entering the realm of project management.

Pros:

I like the simplicity. We transitioned to ClickUp, but newcomers to the company use Asana for their first 6 months as they get the hand of a project management software and get trained weekly on click up.

Cons:

The lack of automation, and the fact that's hard to build a very custom and complex workflow without the excessive use of APIs

Karin
Karin
Executive Director in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Asana is everything you need to manage teams and tasks

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We used Asana to create dedicated communication channels for various projects. It's great to organize files and to keep visibility for everyone on the up to the minute updates as work is being done. It's like the best of texts, emails and Google drive/tasks combined.

Pros:

Rather than a million emails that can be difficult to track, Asana allows staff to communicate in organized ways about tasks, deliverables, projects and deadlines in a way that's transparent for all parties.

Cons:

Getting folks to be on board with giving up their email reliance to switch to Asana is the hardest part. But if you can get over that hurdle it's a great tool.

Alternatives Considered: Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana felt more professional than Basecamp. It felt more appropriate for a staff environment as opposed to a hobby or club.

Jessica
Jessica
Business Owner in Australia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Easy to use Project and Event Management Tool

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like how easy it is to implement and just hit the ground running. When getting started what you are offered on the free plan is amazing!!! The support team are happy to help

Cons:

I don't really have any cons, as the Asana team are happy to keep evolving the product and working with the users.

Monica
Founder/Owner in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Oasis for the Cluttered Mind

Comments: I have a lot of plans for my business and have had people come in and out to help me with those plans, mainly virtual assistants. Those VA's have been in the country and out, and Asana has been easy for everyone to work with and communicate via. I have had people suggest other things like Trello, which I have used and have no problems with, but I like the depth and continued simplicity of Asana and have not plans to switch.

Pros:

It'a tough to pick one thing that I love, but I think if I had to, it's the fact that when I have an annoying to-do list in my head that I know I am going to want to share with a team member or some other contractor I will bring on to help me with something in my business, I can go to Asana to create a list, do a brain dump and add dates and other info as I come up with them. No need to look for paper (as much as I like to write things by hand) and no need to worry about leaving that written list at home the one time I am away from it and want to add to it. Asana is easy to use and has lots of stuff that gets me by as a free user. When I am ready to take on the expense, it will open up even more great features.

Cons:

The expense. It's not bad for one person, but I have a little team that I intend to expand. The fee for Asana is per user. It's worth it. I am sure of that, but as a semi-solopreneur who has a few people to help me from time to time and who wants to solidify things so those team members are a definite fixture, I won't look to take on the expense until I know my business can pay for it.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: More features to help capture a million thoughts running around my brain that I needed to organize and share with others who are not local to me.

Chase
Creative Brand Director in US
Retail, 201–500 Employees

A god-send for getting us organized

Comments: We have a lot of different marketing activations spread over various time periods and across multiple brands we own. Being able to organize all of this effectively and keep everyone on schedule has been a tremendous help and has saved us countless hours of time. We use this tool daily to keep everyone on track, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Pros:

Powerful tagging and search functions make it very simple to keep track of our myriad marketing activations and all their associated deliverables. Adding subtasks and including collaborators on tasks makes it very easy to keep track of who needs to do what and by when. Various views like lists, calendars, and kanban boards make it accessible to everyone on the team who thinks and processes information differently. The UX is clean and simple, and the 'my tasks' and 'inbox' features help us all keep track of what's happening in our assigned areas.

Cons:

The only con I have is that there is somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features, and there's some serious thinking and heavy lifting required to get everything laid out and organized in the tool and then get everyone onboarded. However, I think this is likely going to be the case with any team adopting a project management tool.

Alternatives Considered: Trello, monday.com and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Asana: We switched from Airtable because it's project management features were not as robust as we needed.

Switched From: Airtable

Reasons for Switching to Asana: We chose Asana over the alternatives due to the breadth of features, comparative ease of use, and better pricing.

Kurt
Kurt
Creative Director/Founder in US

Asana is Great for Task Management

Comments: Asana has been an essential tool for our agency to centralize task management and have a tool to help us keep on task.

Pros:

We are a digital marketing agency and we use Asana daily for managing tasks, both custom requests that come in from the client and monthly recurring tasks. It's perfect as a central portal where the team can see everything due and what is happening with tasks, vs. everything being lost in separate strings of emails. Asana has saved a lot of tasks from getting off track. We've been improving how we use it a lot in the last year, organizing it by client and devoted sections within each client to easily track different types of tasks, such as "Items Due from the Client" vs. "Monthly Recurring Tasks" or "Special Projects" etc. It's also really handy to have the phone app in addition to the computer version for working tasks on the go.

Cons:

It works great for the task management aspect, but it would be great if it had budgeting and time planning functionality, so we did not have to go to separate solutions for that. It would also help to see general account or project status items, but we might be able to figure out a workaround to make that happen as we have on some other needs.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Workamajig's solution for this was just to cumbersome and not user-friendly like Asana is.

Switched From: Workamajig

Reasons for Switching to Asana: We just found Asana to be the easiest to use and the best fit for our team.

Diane
Technical Writer in US
Insurance Software, 201–500 Employees

Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work

Comments: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

Pros:

It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

Cons:

I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

Alternatives Considered: Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Our budget was tight, so Asana's long-term free option (as opposed to a short trial) put it over the top. It has the features we need to complete projects within our small team.

Julie
Lead Project Manager in France
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Asana is a great project management tool

Comments: I'm using Asana since the beginning of 2018. During this time we were looking THE project management tool for our company to be able to manage our client project. I spend a lot of time to benchmark and test the different project management tool. We decided to test Asana in the beginning of 2018 and since then, we are using everyday. At the very beginning only the project managers was using it, now everyone, included our client is using this tool.

Pros:

The way everything is well think, the UX/UI team of Asana should work a lot on this tool interface because it's super easy, fast and intuitive to use it. I love the fact that I'm able to create any kind of project for any kind of client by using the same tool and by setting approximately the same column - and by adapting my tags according to the project. Also, this tool is used by everyone and understandable by everyone internally and externally! We reduced a lot the emails with the clients which secure a lot the projects.

Cons:

The only little point I would like to improve/to add would be to be able to export any type of view: for example to be able to export the calendar view when a project is set. Even if a public link can be create and share to any one, many of our client prefers the pdf format and it is easier to attach on some client contract for example.

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Reasons for Switching to Asana: We didn't have enough IT project to work only on Jira. With Asana we can manage our social media project, creative and IT ones.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The power of Kanban: meet Asana!

Comments: I’m pretty happy happy with Asana, it was a game changer when we started to work with third parties. The workflow management is impeccable. Since we’re working with people outside the company, is very important that everyone have the same decision-making power, and Asana provides that.

Pros:

My company use Asana when working with partners, so we need a perfect software to integrate, communicate and delegate tasks with people outside the company, and Asana checks all the boxes. A calendar is provided to integrate with our mail and it is very easy to use, we use as an agenda, so everybody, including partners outside the company, knows what everyone should do and when they should do it. It has a nice mobile interface, which is very important to me as non-friendly technology user, I’ve never had any problems managing my team with my smartphone. The features provided are incredible, especially to integration with other programs.

Cons:

It took a little bit of time to adapt to Asana, we use Trello for internal management, but Asana is way more complete when it comes to work with people outside your work environment. It lacks on notification customization, but this won’t affect on any level of management at all.

Aaron
Aaron
Treasurer in US
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

Great Task, Project, and Time Management Tool

Comments: My last job and my current job requires a lot of process and change management and being able to collaborate, track, and schedule both projects and operational duties has really been a game changer in two roles where the amount of to-do's have been overwhelming so for me personally to just be able to organize my work is incredible and being able to collaborate on projects is just a plus. As I've repeated in this review twice already, my review is not to say that other similar project management tools are better, it's just the fact that you can have paid and unpaid subscriptions without any restraints and quite a bit of functionality that have made it the tool of choice for my company.

Pros:

The ability to customize the boards, categories, tasks, and sub-tasks with its scheduling abilities helps me stay not only on task but keep track of all my reoccurring operational duties and projects that I'm juggling in my new role in my new company. Being able to have tasks move automatically from board to board with the scheduling tool helps me complete the smaller operational duties that are easily forgotten. The collaboration on projects is simple but effective and works for my team as we coordinate new billing and accounting processes for geographical service areas. Having the option for free accounts without trial time restraints is extremely helpful for those in other teams who collaborate with my team only on occasion and others who are interested in tracking the progress of certain tasks or projects.

Cons:

It would be helpful if there were more integrations with other email, calendar, and communication software's and platforms for team members and other co-workers who have trouble checking Asana and could get reminders or integrations that allow them to keep track and be a part of the software while checking their other normal software's (i.e. Outlook/Slack).

Tlotlego
DevOps Trainee | Project Management Trainee in Botswana
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An answer to speed up work process.

Comments: Asana(opens in new tab) is even more an efficiency and joint effort bundle as opposed to a venture the board software(opens in new tab) suite. It does exclude worked in time following or high level task plans, which are both fundamental for keeping long haul projects on target and accurately paid. In any case, Asana succeeds at task the executives, with a UI that is both natural and flexible, simplifying it to team up in gatherings of any size. Task, responsibility the board, and a few application connectors are among the stage's best elements.

Pros:

Asana has a simple and easy user interface The elements are accessible and have the capacity to coordinate outside devices. What I like the most is that I can connect records and neighborhood documents from Dropbox. I can channel assignments and ventures either by sequential request, due dates, and so forth. It's an incredible cooperative instrument to further develop efficiency. We can oversee assignments and exercises from any place, with any program, in addition to I can likewise do it from my cell with my Android application. With Asana is feasible to sort out however many groups depending on the situation, as well as undertakings, making, doling out, and checking, it is an exceptionally complete work area, safe where we follow through with jobs quicker and all the more effectively, a cycle that has changed emphatically since I use Asana.

Cons:

The product is very restricted with regards to data set building, or customization. I very much want Notion's "pages" and "data sets," which give its clients substantially more adaptability in how to introduce data, permitting you to plan and sort out pages utilizing text, headers, in-line tables, pictures, recordings, and so on. Asana, nonetheless, is genuinely restricted to a particular look, that main shifts by view type. Properties are unequipped for being modified as effectively as in Airtable or Notion. Assuming you're profoundly knowledgeable about the project the board, customization is essential to you.

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Reasons for Switching to Asana: We choose Asana because the price was reasonable. Our Innovation department needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and one that could integrate with Slack for the team to be aware of what changes have been made.

Penny
Communications & Events Coordinator in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Review for Asana

Comments: I truly appreciate it. I have used it in my previous company and I also use it in my personal life. I tried to introduce it to my husband for work and our personal use, as well as my new job but people are finding it difficult to use. I believe in it and want to use it even more at work but without the other staff using it, I can only use it as a task list for myself - still satisfied with that though, I love it! Overall, Asana is a great tool for planning and organizing, I will always support it!

Pros:

I really appreciate the tracking features, Asana has allowed me to stay on top of my work and responsibilities by way of some very supportive features. I like being able to create checklists and checking off tasks that have been completed. I like that I can use this to plan out future events and use it for brainstorming. I also like you can set reminders of tasks but still be able to edit them.

Cons:

I wish I was able to assign multiple people to one task. Also, Asana is not super user-friendly to those that are not used to it. I learned about Asana through my previous job, I tried to implement it with my new coworkers but they are not comfortable using it as it was not as user-friendly for them. I would suggest providing how-to videos for users to follow as support isn't strong either.

Alternatives Considered: Slack

Reasons for Switching to Asana: It was not my choice when I worked at a previous job but, now that I know its benefits, I still continue to use it at my new place of employment.

Rocío
CEO in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

This is it: you found it

Comments: From free suscription to Business, I love it.

Pros:

ASANA is a versatile tool able to fit all your SME needs. From the Operations Manual and Onboarding process, to task management, project planning and performance monitoring. This will make your team communication flow in remote and let you be updated on the work is being done. Comment on a task, make a brainstorming for a project, compile feedback from coworkers or clients… I doubt this is anything you can’t plan and do with ASANA. So stop searching: you found your SME management tool. Congrats!

Cons:

All I found has been fixed. They develop the app constantly and hace a fluid conversation with their clients to fit their needs.

Alternatives Considered: Trello and Redbooth

Reasons for Choosing Asana: It was a long time ago… Wrike was an annual suscription, heavy at loading and too complex at the beginning as to make the most of it. But Asana was very different by then (back in 2015). I left Wrike and a couple of years after, went back to rediscover ASANA. I loved all the changes I found on it.

Switched From: Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Asana: The versatility (all the views, all the features) and the potencial of the free version (at the beginning).

Nic
Freelance Consultant in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Accuracy for teams!

Comments: Asana has helped me help my clients in increasing efficiency and establishing an understanding between multiple business areas.

Pros:

Asana has a number of templates and various different ways to manage and execute projects of different natures. For example, I use and always suggest to my clients that they use a weekly meeting templates where the sections match the various business operations such as marketing, operations, accounts, warehouse, etc. This allows items for discussion to be addressed in the weekly meeting and then allocated to the projects and individuals for execution. It's great for collaborating and ensuring that everyone in a team nails their dealings.

Cons:

I do find it a bit pricey for smaller businesses, especially when handling multiple clients/projects from a single account and each project needs to be private. It's too expensive for freelancers or small agencies.

Alternatives Considered: Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Asana: I had previously worked in Asana so it was easy for me to grasp. I also need to train my clients how to use it so it is imperative that I have a thorough understanding of the products I implement for them.

Asana Response

4 years ago

Hi Nic and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know Asana has helped you and your clients to increase efficiency! We recently made some changes to our paid plans, and among other things, we've implemented a paid solution for teams of 2,3 and 4 people! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if this is something you'd be interested in. We're also available via our Community Forum if you have some questions or need any assistance!

Lindsay
Operations Administrator in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

A Step Away From Being The Best

Comments: We have felt a huge and increasing need for something like Asana and couldn't find the right fit for a fair price. Asana has been the closest we've found to what we are looking for. We can add sub-contractors on individual projects and assign them tasks without having to pay an arm and a leg. This platform would be dynamite with a couple additional features and small changes, but regardless, it has still been of great benefit to us. It is simple enough (compared to complex tools like Bitrix24) but dynamic enough (compared to simple tools like Trello) to be our main work space hub. Because we are used to using free and unlimited tools (like Bitrix24 and Trello), we like that Asana is an affordable solution. We are grateful for all of the benefit it has added to our company!

Pros:

Asana has been a huge asset to our company! It's is very easy to use, clean, organized, aesthetically engaging, and customizable enough to fit specific needs of unique organizations. To create a task list, you must create a new project, so we have a unique "project" for each employee, simply as a way of putting their personal to do list in Asana, instead of having a separate platform (like Wunderlist) for general tasks. Now all project tasks and general tasks can be viewed in one list in Asana. Asana works with our time tracking platform (Toggl) so employees don't have to shift between windows to track which project they are working on. The Timeline view was the biggest selling point for us, since the simple Trello-like project view is far too basic for the complexities of our many fast moving projects. Asana Timeline is simple enough that we don't waste valuable hours just getting the project timeline setup (templates is a life-saver), but we also don't waste time duplicating work, retracing steps, dividing tasks via email, etc. It keeps us organized and helps us communicate progress quickly.

Cons:

Asana allows you to chat around any project, however, the notifications for new messages do not get your attention! You have to be in Asana or email no-stop to realize someone has written you. This makes the conversation/chat element near useless for us. We have to put our messages in Asana (so we can keep all project information in one place) but then notify the associated colleague in What's App that they have a pending and time sensitive message in Asana. This is frustrating! There are a handful of other elements that make this platform less than it could be. When you add a task with a due date and due time, you will not receive an overt chime or pop-up notification at the due time. Again, you must be constantly checking email or Asana... very inefficient with numerous projects going at once and for employees with lots of emails coming in throughout the day. Additionally, you cannot designate a default "assign to" person for a particular task/project list. These issues have been brought up by many Asana users and even after lots of time passing, there has not been real resolution to these frustrating elements.

Michelle
Michelle
Strategic Consultant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Long time user

Comments: I've been using Asana for years- I think starting in 2010 or 11. I've used it so long that many of my accounts started as the free version and I've watched them slowly and effectively roll out added, useful, functionality without hassle or interruption. I've introduced over 10 nonprofit organizations to using Asana, and everyone has loved it.

Pros:

Easy to learn, attractive and simple interfaces, easy to make it your daily home base. Great for both new and experienced computer users. I love that you can have task/project-related convos and attachments. This is excellent if you are like me and frequently need to show people where they made decisions in the past in an easy way. I love that events can be recurring on almost every pattern I've ever thought of. I use it for grants tracking, so I can assign out pieces to different team members and easily gather pieces back to me. I love that I can hyperlink to previous years notes, attachments, etc. for easy reference, which is really helpful with donors. I also use it to plan editorial pieces, social media, communications campaigns, nonprofit programs, board meetings, household tasks and chores, etc. Previosuly I used it for large books/projects to break large academic projects into smaller pieces. I've used it with large and small groups aged 18-67. I've set it up for over 10 orgs/groups and it is fast and easy. Everyone loves how easy it is to just start using it. Great email functionality and it has a ton of add-ins you can use to link to other software (like time tracking, invoicing, etc.) I LOVE ASANA.

Cons:

I love their free version with a firey passion, but once downside is as they have grown, the free version has lost some searching/reporting capability. However, using their paid product gets you everything you could want. So if you are piloting the free version to get a sense, there is a lot more out there.

Mining & Metals, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use and quite straightforward

Comments: The first thing I find it very useful is that it helps a lot to manage my time and set priorities for different tasks. Because of its ability to be in different projects features, it will be quite handy for the ones who involve in different teams of a company like HR, Project Management.

Pros:

It's quite easy to use and it has helped me a lot to keep track of my daily tasks. I find it very satisfying to complete the tasks right after i finish them. It is also handy for the management team to review everyone's tasks and how they're doing at the end of the day. It has already got essential features for task management even in free version, but I'd love to go premium later.

Cons:

I hope it could provide more features like insights and trends in free version. But it is still okay to see the general insights of your work.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Asana is more easy to use and looks better.

Switched From: Trello

Asana Response

4 years ago

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! If you've any follow-up questions, please let us know via our support team (asana.com/support) or community forum (forum.asana.com), we'll be more than happy to help!

Shashank
Shashank
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Easiest Way to Manage Your Team Work and Tasks Handling

Comments: We have many promoting enactments spread over different time spans and over numerous brands we own. Having the option to arrange the entirety of this successfully and keep everybody on time has been a huge assistance and has spared us endless long stretches of time. We utilize this apparatus day by day to keep everybody on target, and I was unable to be more joyful with the outcomes. We have seen an improvement in announcing guidelines since we began utilizing Asana. Colleagues are straightforward and it is anything but difficult to see everything and help those that are having difficulties finishing ventures.

Pros:

It's anything but difficult to actualize and to installed new clients. The interface is alluring and instinctive. New highlights are showing up at regular intervals - the as of late included Portfolio/Workload include is splendid. Presently I get the Gantts I have to screen my group's remaining task at hand and our numerous undertakings. Incredible labeling and search capacities make it exceptionally easy to monitor our horde promoting enactments and all their related expectations. Including subtasks and including teammates errands makes it extremely simple to monitor who needs to do what and by when. Different perspectives like records, schedules, and kanban sheets make it open to everybody in the group who thinks and cycles data in an unexpected way. The UX is perfect and basic, and the 'my undertakings' and 'inbox' highlights help us all monitor what's going on in our allocated zones.

Cons:

The main con I have is that there is fairly a lofty expectation to absorb information for a portion of the further developed highlights, and there's some genuine reasoning and truly difficult work needed to get everything spread out and composed in the device and afterward get everybody onboarded. Be that as it may, I think this is likely going to be the situation with any group embracing a task the executives instrument. Despite the fact that it gives the choice to make sure about archives and information from altering by empowering the remark just element, it doesn't limit survey of the information of which it is a component they can add to ensure there is choice on who can see information among the colleagues.