15 years of helping Indian businesses

Verizon Connect Reviews

About Verizon Connect

Verizon Connect's fleet management software for small to medium-sized businesses with fleet sizes of 5 or more vehicles.

Learn more about Verizon Connect

Pros:

The equipment is bulky anyone looking to steal your equipment can easily see it’s there and can easily take it off.

Cons:

Constant connection issues, difficult for drivers to use, customer service sometimes would have you holf for up to an hour before answering your call.

Verizon Connect ratings

3.4
Customer Service Software
2.7
3.2
2.8

4.8/10

Verizon Connect has an overall rating of 3.2 out 5 stars based on 865 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Verizon Connect before?

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

Comments: We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

Pros:

We've been using Fleetmatics, now Verizon Reveal, for years. We initially signed up with them because we wanted to keep track of what employees were doing in our company vehicles, but this software is capable of so much more. From tracking our oil changes to sending us alerts when employees are speeding, we use this every day. The customer service is amazing also, and there's a pretty nice referral program.

Cons:

It recently went through a revamp, and we did a training for the new system about a year before it was actually released. It was a little bit of a messy transition, but once we downloaded the new apps to our phones and got over the hump of getting everyone back on the same page, it's been amazing. The upgraded graphical user interface and new features are great.

Mario
IT Director in US
Fine Art, 11–50 Employees

Losing all faith with Verizon

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Ok to setup and mostly works once complete, but support and making changes or alterations after the fact are not pleasant experiences.

Pros:

It was fairly easy to use and get things set up.

Cons:

Dealing with their support in chat and phone format is very unpleasant. Reaching the right and knowledgable people is either difficult, or a gamble.

April
April
CEO in US
Commercial Real Estate Software, 2–10 Employees

Beyond Disappointed

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Beyond disappointed. Want to be released from contract.

Pros:

This software looks good. I thought that I would be dealing with a legit company since they are associated with Verizon and that not the case.

Cons:

The product was sold to us as easy self-installation. Plug and play kind of system. The equipment arrived unorganized and poorly labeled. It is not able to be plugged into our dump truck without having the entire dash taken apart. There is no customer service. It is outsourced and they read from a screen. They will not answer my questions about who the local technicians are. They will only schedule an appointment and charge us for it - which was never mentioned during the sales process. We haven't even been able to use the product yet bc of the poor installation instructions which then forces you into having to pay for tech appts. It's bait and switch. Fraud. I am sure they won't let me out of my contract and send this junk equipment back. Do not use Verizon Connect. Verizon should disassociate themselves with such a fraudulent company.

Ceo in US
Pharmaceuticals, 2–10 Employees

Good tool for scheduling and prospecting

Comments: Overall I’m happy with what I’m getting just wish it were cheaper but they do have good customer support

Pros:

The prospecting is unlike any I’ve seen out there

Cons:

It is very spendy relative to the features and tools I use

Alexis
Accounting Assistant in US
Utilities, 51–200 Employees

Safety first

Pros:

We like Verizon Connect because it allows us to easily track/manage our vehicles and our crews. If we cannot get in contact with a crew, we know exactly where to find them which is super important when you are working with such dangerous materials every day. If there happens to be an accident, we can easily locate the crew.

Cons:

This isn't really a big "negative" but it did take some time to get used to the application. For some it was hard to navigate.

Tammy
Construction software, 11–50 Employees

Overpriced for what you get

Comments: When we signed up the company was Fleetmatics, Verizon bought them at some point - which we did not know, no one ever called on us, etc. Found out from our Verizon phone dude...

Pros:

Live map view on the website works and it is difficult for an employee to remove from the vehicle

Cons:

Doesn't integrate with our dispatching software as promised. A representative from the company has to install and remove the units. Support is very non responsive. We are being charged for more vehicles than we actually have and can get no results. Too expensive for the functionality and the results we get. Contracts are too long - I have come to conclude that companies that make you sign long contracts do so because they know they will give you bad service.

Becky
CEO in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

verizon is too big to care

Comments: Terrible. Verizon is about verizon customers are the dirt under their feet. They made so many mistakes that they could not and would not correct but then still charge as if they had done their job. This is by far my least favorite company. I look forward to the day a disruptor comes into their space and changes the way they must go to market to stay alive.

Pros:

the ease of use, app was good.................

Cons:

the errors it had, it could never be corrected, the customer service was non existent, the software is good but the company sucks so bad I cancelled.

Elizabeth
Office Administrator in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Horrific Customer Service

Comments: Great from the start and awful once we purchased it. If I didn't already have their phone service for the business and another fleet software it speaks to I would never use them. It's like pulling teeth to even get someone to call you. Like 2 weeks minimum.

Pros:

The sales process was great of course, they want your money. They're quick to respond, call you everyday following up, but once you've purchased the service the customer service is the worst I've ever experienced.

Cons:

No one will email you back or return your calls. The customer service number is just a call center of people who don't seem to understand the software enough to even help you. They have to transfer you to multiple people to get you to someone who understands it enough to help. Truly the worst service I've dealt with.

Don
Transportation Manager in US
Consumer Services, 201–500 Employees

struggling

Pros:

There is no feature that I believe stands out from the others I have used.

Cons:

Compared to use of others, Reveal seems to be behind the software. I was given a bunch of lines to purchase the product and then once I did, none of the promises were handled. Customer service is slow to react, calls back at times after hours. They have gotten better but the past treatment still leaves a tough decision.

Karen
Payroll Admin in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Verizon connect review

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I like the fact that you can do tracking of employees, especially if someone goes to a location that isn't on the schedule. Allow tracking of vehicles that are out in the field.

Cons:

I find that Verizon connect is very useful.

Jordan
Fleet Compliance in US
Wholesale, 501–1,000 Employees

Disappointing...Plain and Simple

Comments: Our overall experience has been extremely disappointing. For the Verizon brand to put their name on a product and then leave their customers out in the cold as they have with this product is very disheartening. They have not only dropped the ball with customer support, they regularly inform customers of firmware or software upgrades that only get half done (If you are lucky) that cause reporting issues and result in FMCSA/DOT violations for running an incomplete ELD system. We frequently have to deal with mileage discrepancies (of 50-10,000 miles per month) between the vehicle odometer and the reports generated by the Verizon system. We were told this was due to tire ware of our vehicles. We have trucks that will show mileage in Ohio, Indiana and Florida, no other states and no explanation of how, just that the truck must have "moved" to a state and region of the country that we do not ever service. We have trucks that daily "teleport" across states. Trucks will start driving at one point in a state and 3 minutes later will appear on the other side of the state or in the next state over, with no record of what route they drove, what speed they traveled at or anything. In summary, this was a decision that in hindsight should have been researched better. We are currently locked into a 36 month contract with 18 months left, and we are counting down each and every single day waiting for it to be over because that day will not come soon enough.

Pros:

Originally, we believed that the Verizon name taking over Fleetmatics would be fantastic for this product, however we were greatly disappointed and I struggle to find a "Pro" to highlight. The best thing I can come up with is our account rep. We had to weather quite a storm to get to him, he is our 6th P.O.C. representative in the 18 months we have been under contract but now that we have been paired with him it is nice to have someone who at least listens and attempts to help our fleet of 350 trucks and 450 drivers.

Cons:

Well I will apologize from the start regarding the length of my statement, however, there are quite a few MAJOR issues that all perspective buyers should be aware of with this system. Accuracy of reporting - We use this system to submit IFTA mileage to the government, however there is no dedicated IFTA reporting (as we were promised in the trial process) and the reports they do offer often resemble being blindfolded and tossing some thumb tacks at a map. We regularly show one truck with miles traveled in Ohio, Indiana and Florida...no other states, so I have clue how Verizon claims this truck (that runs a route to a from Ohio and Indiana daily with no other activity) makes it from Ohio and Indiana all the way to Florida, without registering travel mileage in any other state?! We also run into reports of trucks speeding on roads that show speed limits of 33mph, 37mph, 42 mph and 67mph. While I have not been able to travel to all 50 states in the US, I have yet to be able to find one of these speed limit signs posted, even with the help of all drivers in our company. Firmware/Software/Mobile App - There is a new update to the trucks or the mobile app every other day, and some of the worst customer support to administer these updates, often doing only half the job hanging you out to dry and to defend yourself against the FMCSA/DOT violations you receive for running an incomplete ELD. BUYER BEWARE! There is SO MUCH MORE to explain but I am running out of characte

Jamie
Owner in Canada
Construction software, 11–50 Employees

Avoid this company at all cost

Comments: Horrendous. From the first day to today.

Pros:

Very little good about this product when compared to the alternative products we use which are significantly cheaper and more robust

Cons:

Lengthy list. In the past 6 months the following has happened. 1) tracker failed and it took them over 8 weeks to send us a replacement. When they tried to book the installation it took even longer. Comment from the rep was that they can’t get anyone to install their products for them. When they finally did have someone come out his comment was that we were lucky the vehicle ran at all considering the job the original installer from Verizon did. 2 our service representative sent out a mass email and “forgot” to blind copy everyone. I have since seen a significant increase in mail from people that shouldn’t have my email address. What do you expect when you share 685 peoples emails with random strangers. 3 I have asked several times to speak with a supervisor to address some of the concerns. That was a month ago. Still have yet to hear from them. 4 their new processing system has issues applying Payments. So when you do pay, they still dump you into their collections process with numerous threatening calls which are automated and require you to call them back. 5 When you do call them back, you will be on hold a minimum of 40 minutes and when they state they see the issue and how to resolve it, they still don’t resolve it resulting in continued calls 6 be very very careful of the cancellation terms. Even when you do follow it to the letter they may not process the cancellation. Best recommendation is to use absolutely anyone else. Anyone else.

Robin
Owner in
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Don't Buy This Product

Comments: The sales pitch "demo" is really great. I was promised this product would do everything I needed it to do and more. It is on the more expensive end of fleet/service software but I figured if it did literally everything we needed it to do, it was worth the money for the time it would save us. I was very hesitant to sign a year contract up front and shouldn't have. The first red flag was that it took literally 3 months to get my data (and then not even all of it) transferred from our old system to the new one. Apparently the implementation team is very busy. But they kept charging me, despite the fact I couldn't use the software because my data wasn't in it. Things went downhill from there. The last piece of bad news from Verizon WORK is that I attempted to cancel the automatic contract renewal via phone, and was told it was canceled via phone, and of course it wasn't. After sending a detailed email CCing my attorney, they did let me out of the renewal contract, but didn't refund me that month's payment (including the a hefty "renewal" fee).

Pros:

It's online. The IT department is very polite.

Cons:

Just a few: Sales guy said I could run reports for commission pay for my employees. I cannot. I had to buy another software to do that. I was told I could import all of the data from my previous application. I cannot. I’m stuck having to use both applications because a lot of the data that was imported was jumbled and things like pricing on jobs is missing. I was told this application synced seamlessly with Quickbooks. It doesn’t. DO NOT sync it with QB if you charge sales tax. I’ve had to manually delete all of the invoice data in Quickbooks costing me hundreds of dollars. Verizon WORK is very frustrating to use. The implementation team had to give me several work-arounds to make it work for my business. One of them requires us to make multiple “jobs” for every actual job which creates a logistical nightmare and it takes a lot of extra admin work. This is because you cannot invoice with the taskworker, only with the fleetworker. The phone app is not intuitive. For instance, you have to not only hit “save” but also “update” to save anything on an estimate and you can only update one thing at a time. If you try to change the description and then add an item without saving and updating first, when you go back to the estimate the description is gone. Then, after you hit “update” it kicks you out of that estimate and you have to sort and re-find the estimate to add information. This is something that yes, I can work around. But it’s very frustrating and takes so much longer. The phone app also crashes a lot. Often enough I started saving everything I do in notes and then copy and pasting them to the app hoping they’d be there when I get back to my computer. I cannot use the new version of Verizon WORK at all, because if I open a job there’s no scroll bar. Also, the system automatically changes the time of the job to 5 hours later in the day. I repeatedly asked for a fix for this to no avail.

Ashley
Executive Assistant in US

Incompetent Customer Service

Comments: If you can find another company that has good coverage, choose them. I never had these kinds of issues before Verizon took over.

Pros:

The software is user friendly and once you have the hang of it, it's easy to navigate the site as well as manage different locations and their vehicles as well. The reporting comes in handy as well.

Cons:

The customer service is terrible. Ever since Verizon Connect took over Fleetmatics, it's all gone down hill drastically. While everyone I have talked with is very polite, they never seem to be able to discern between two different cases, can never send out the necessary parts as requested, even after they have said it will all be taken care of and they will ship out in no time. Just today, I called about a specific case number and wanted to make sure the parts needed for an install had shipped and would make it for our appointment on Monday, as we had not received them. The woman I spoke with could not find anything regarding the parts having shipped or not. She then said she found where they had arrived but that was for an entirely different case number. This was a situation where I already had to reschedule the install due to not having parts shipped as they said they would. So here we are, third time around and hopefully third times the charm. Unfortunately, this is the same story on each separate occasion when we need installs completed. I fully intend on trying to reach someone at a higher level to find out the reason behind this level of incompetency.

Owner in Spain
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Zero corporate ethics. READ THE SMALL PRINT.

Comments: In my opinion Verizon is an unethical.
Example in case, today December 19 they demand 14 months cancellation notice to end a contract in January 2021.
You could call it extortion through surreptitious means. Another 14 months money demanded after nearly 4 years of a contract. Demanding payment for a service for a service which will not be used through 2020 into 2021.
On the 6th of December 2019 I opened the tracking software to double check see which of our fleet was fitted with the Verizon tracker. Today the 11th of December 19, an email from (Sensitive Content Hidden). "oh I see you used the system" so you are tied with us to January 2021.
Really, I don't think so [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros:

At the time in 2016 Fleetmatics which is now called Verizon the company appeared to be one of the best options available.

Cons:

We found alternative options that in our opinion were superior Verizon, that was in 2017. We paid for the alternative software and proceeded to compare the pros and cons of the two systems. Now TWO YEARS later we are still trying to cancel the contract with Verizon. Fill out this and that form, 60 days notice of cancellation, rolling contracts that tie to in for another year. Absolutely ridiculous practice, its might be considered theft by deceit. TODAY 11TH OF DECEMBER 2019, email just from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Verizon informing me that they wont cancel the contract until January 2021. This I have repeatedly informed them that don't want or use their software. We have not used the Fleetmatics - Verizon system in over a year and a half. Only half our fleet is tracked, its a redundant system to our company. I have tried both on the phone and by email to cancel the contract. The mistake I made is that I did not follow through at the time. You forget and only follow up a few months later when you see the debit charges still taken from the bank account. Buyer beware, read the small print.

Furniture, 11–50 Employees

Better options

Comments: Disappointment

Pros:

When I ordered this product for my fleet I was excited to be able to track my trucks. It was a very big help in order to plan and effectively run my truck route efficiently. Products work exactly fine until they don’t which is a bummer, considering the time and cost.

Cons:

Customer service is probably the worst I have ever had. Some of the issues I have had were very small and easily fixed until trying to get help with it from customer service. For a couple months last year when I was having major issues with a couple of the buzzers not turning off after using the driver key fob, the customer service was non existent for a month. It literally took a month after 15 emails and daily calls to get someone on there side to “click a button on there software side to stop the mind bending noise. The noise was so bad that I had to actually park one of my trucks for the entire month as non of my drivers would could tolerate the noise. Oh but apparently it’s ok cause Verizon was going through some sort of business change while all of this was happening. I understand that. I understand that so many things can go wrong in a business and that’s just how it goes, but the amount of effort I had to put in just to get a representative to give me a call or to receive a generic email to say that “you are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can”. Even after all of the problems from their side I just wanted out of my contract to go find a better product. Verizon would not let me out unless I paid the remaining months left on the contract. Over all very disappointed in the customer service. So disappointed that I have stopped using the Verizon Connect Reveal and went with a much more customer service company and am very happy with them

Gabe

Be Careful

Comments: When it works, finding out where machines and trucks are is a nice feeling not having to worry where everything is.

Pros:

Being able to track where trucks and equipment is has been helpful.

Cons:

Customer Service is a big disappointment, when you go to get something fixed, you have to jump through all these hoops, which eventually gets you nowhere. I have tried to reach out and express my frustrations with this company with little to no feedback.

Verizon Response

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. While we are pleased to know you are receiving value using Reveal, we are very disappointed to hear about your experience with customer service. We apologize for the frustration. We'd like to offer some assistance offline if you still need it. Please email us at: [email protected]

Sandy
CFO in US

Tacking vehicles

Comments: We bought it for e-logs, and tracking vehicles. Difficult for users to easily use.

Pros:

I can fined all my vehicles when I need to.

Cons:

Integration with other software isn't very easy. Also, administration is not as intuitive as it should be. Difficult to find what I am looking for, and can't always save something if I don't have complete info.

Denni
Administrator in Canada

Verizon Connect Reveal (Fleetatics) is garbage

Comments: This platform should not be sold to anyone else until they have worked out all of their kinks. It is NOT worth its cost, not even close.

Pros:

Parts of it are user friendly when they are working.

Cons:

This system is extremely unreliable. We have had a ton of problems with our trucks reporting on the GPS in locations where they are not, sometimes for days at a time. Also showing the incorrect driver on some reports vs others. Drivers on trucks changing mid day on the reports when they didnt actually. Stops at Geo fences not being recorded, Geofences being suggested in places we already had Geofences and the data only showing on their SUGGESTED Geofence but not on our already existing one. We bring concerns to their attention and either don’t hear back or they tell us its resolved, only to have it happen again. There’s also been problems with Customer Support communicating with each other and to us to arrange for new GPS units to be installed which therefore took over 2 months to receive instead of 2 weeks. The GPS is based on Google Maps which is 5 years old in our area and therefore inaccurate with speed limits in a number of area’s, growth of businesses and homes in the area are not shown, etc. Lastly, when they sold us the product we were told that they would have the Electronic Log Book available soon. Once we signed on they informed us that because we're located in Canada, it wouldn't be available to us for another 3 - 4 years!! "oops, sorry about that misinformation". Ridiculous.

Mike
Operations Manager in US

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the fleet

Pros:

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

Cons:

The customer support is non existent. They have a lot of nice people answering the phone that are very sorry for your troubles...."someone" will get back to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately when they get back to you they are unable to assist you so they will elevate your issue to the tier 2 rep. The tier 2 rep will then get back with you in 24 hours. The tier 2 rep will likely be unable to help you...but they are also very nice, courteous folks who are sincerely sorry for your issue. The tier 2 rep will elevate it to a high priority and you will be contacted within 24 hours. The high priority rep will email you and ask if you have completed the proper documentation and send the forms to you....these will be the same forms you received and completed prior to this whole cycle beginning. Save the original forms so you can just resend it. It will save you time. I am sure by now you get the point...I have waited well over 6 weeks to get a device installed in a vehicle for fleet expansion. This has happened on more than one occasion. At present I am looking for another vendor who has equivalent technology with a matching suite of genuine customer service. My advice would be that you continue to look elsewhere and see what you can find before you are trapped in a 24 hour service cycle!

Johnnie
Sales Manager in US
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Not a Verizon fan anymore!

Comments: We had 10 GPS units that were set to expire on 8/20/2022. Due to some issues prior to this, I decided not to renew our contract and let them expire. I communicated this to [sensitive content hidden] at Verizon on [sensitive content hidden] and have numerous emails that document this. I even have emails from [sensitive content hidden] and other Verizon employees telling me this issue has been taken care of, but I still get monthly bills and calls. Every call is from someone new that has no clue what is going on and I spend a minimum of an hour catching them up, only to be told I'll get a call in 24 hours from a "customer service manager" that never calls. So now almost monthly I get calls and bills from Verizon stating we owe a past due for cancelling the contract, for over $22,000. How can this be? I notified Verizon by email 7 months prior to the expiration date on our contract. I wish I could speak to someone higher up the chain but getting there seems to be impossible. RUN FROM THIS PRODUCT.

Pros:

The product is easy to use and easy to setup.

Cons:

The plans are not flexible and customer service is atrocious. Every time you have an issue, you get a different person that you cannot understand.

Construction software, 2–10 Employees

Worst Customer Service Ever It's Non Existent

Comments: I originally had Fleetmatics which got bought out by Verizon Connect. I emailed customer service that I did not want to renew my contract and they said it ended on a specific date and to email again as the date got closer. I did as they said and then all of a sudden I was supposed to have a signed document canceling my contract 60 days prior to renewal otherwise they wrap you back into another 3 year agreement. After several months of arguing and dealing with these people they told me $100 dollars per unit to cancel. Then all of a sudden they send me a $1600 dollar bill. Then to get the bill corrected took another month of people saying I need finance approval we will call you back and they never call you back. This is the WORST company in the world. Such shady tactics and they refuse to do anything for you. They must be so belly up and need the money so bad that they just continue to try to hold your money. I will never ever deal with this company ever again. I wished they had never bought fleetmatics. Stay away at all costs!

Pros:

When it was fleetmatics it was great, once it went to verizon all the trouble started

Cons:

Their customer service is non existent, they are trained to deflect problems to other people and tell you they will call back yet they never ever call back. I've literally had to call this company 20 times to get this problem resolved.

Dawn
Plant Manager in US

Honesty

Comments: Our sales team were attentive and aggressive. However, the turnover with the account reps has led to unanswered questions and long delays in getting the information that we need. We have reached out to the customer service line and have had some questions answered but again were told that some of the items would have to go back to the design team. This platform should have been tested by people in the transportation industry BEFORE release. We cannot rely on this platform to keep us DOT compliant and given the opportunity again, I would NOT have changed knowing what I know now ... that this is a BETA platform.

Pros:

The sales pitch was great and so was the energy behind the pitch. We were excited to transition into this platform from a competitor due to connectivity issues. Verizon holds our corporate accounts for our mobile phones and has been a good partner. We expected the same from their products.

Cons:

We were told that it was a fully functioning software but what we got was more like a BETA version. There were several bugs that we were told would be put on the list to work out. We have to have work around's for important DOT requirements. To date, we have to print the inspection reports to put back into the truck because on-screen signatures are not available. Reporting is not a functioning area either. We have brought up to your team, very specific things with reporting and were told they needed to be fixed with a newer version. So we are doing your testing for free and I'm frustrated. I just looked at the Live Map to check on my drivers. I have three in Safford AZ. The Live Map shows one. I called the drivers and all three are on-site. I cannot manage a fleet like this !

Danny
Danny
Owner in Australia
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Completely let down by this company

Comments: None

Pros:

Ability to see where vehicles were. Ability for AUX alerts

Cons:

Nearly everything, but mostly management.Billed for callouts in the beginning by technicians even when they were seen on CCTV not knocking on our entry.Billed for cameras before they arrived in Australia for 5 months. Only offered credit. When credits where up they cancelled my account for non payment. Advised someone hadn't noted I was thousands in credit, but when that was exhausted. Let Direct Debit off. Never received invoices.Vehicles had accidents, no vision triggered even though tracker came up as harsh event. Asked to cancel as its a waste of money. Was given a 20000.00 pay out invoice.Had more incidents not recorded. Threated legal action. Advised they would cancel. 3 months later and subscription canceled still getting direct debited now have $5000 cancelation bill.

Joshua
chief operating officer in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

A great GPS Solution

Comments: Their customer service, the products and features and the overall price are great. Honestly after reviewing 3 or 4 competitors this is the best option. I would highly reccomend if your tied in with other verizon partners. If not the system as a standalone gives you everything and more you could want, it just makes it potentially a double entry situation.

Pros:

It is feature packed, however my one star i took away is because it only intergrates now with verizon Partners. We use none of those, so its completey stand alone for us. It works great for a fleet of any size. Installation of the units is quick and we have only had one issue with scheduling. The software is very reliable and we have no outages or missed data.

Cons:

The cost, to be honest the cost isnt bad, however every new unit is under a extended contract. This greatly limits our ability to be fluid with our internal processes as were locked in for a new term with each new unit. It would be fantastic if this system/software could be easily intergrated with other programs. Our dispatching software doesnt allow us to intergrate with this software so were stuck using standalone systems.