15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy-to-implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pros:

Neatly organized and friendly application. The most liked feature is the chat support team.

Cons:

The only thing that is kinda confusing especially to non-technical person is on integrating with third-party tools. Most of it needs to be connected with Zapier which is again another subscription.

Pipedrive ratings

4.5
Customer Service Software
4.4
4.3
4.4

8.6/10

Pipedrive has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2,973 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipedrive before?

Filter reviews (2,973)

Igor
Igor
Sales Manager in Canada
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Great Starter CRM for New Users

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Very easy to enter new contacts into the system, or to do a bulk import. Very Easy to search for contacts via the search query, including custom fields. You can select multiple contacts at the same time and edit their information in a multiselect format. Very easy to create custom columns that will enable you to organise the information that you need.

Cons:

Not the best with organising tasks automatically or checking for overlapping tasks.They do not have a lead generation tool in the form of a lead capture technology or widget.Does not have an email marketing integration like more modern Real Estate CRM's

last month

Igor, we truly appreciate your comments! Thank you

Mayra
Analyst in Colombia
Civil Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Pipedrive review

Comments: overall I will give Pipedruve a 4 out of 5 stars

Pros:

it works flawlessly both on your computer and on your mobile, uses gamification to boost the conversation rate of lead capture, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively

Cons:

sometimes customer support is a bit slow in their response

last month

Mayra, thank you for your feedback!

Arjun
Arjun
CEO in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with Pipedrive

Comments: Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros:

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons:

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Jamie
Jamie
Head of Growth in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great for efficiency & simplicity

Comments: I’m really pleased with the improved efficiency we’ve achieved by switching to Pipedrive and I can’t see us moving away anytime soon.

Pros:

It’s incredibly easy to move data from your old CRM and set up your pipelines. Even easier to manage opportunities at every stage. The alerts, activities and send from Pipedrive features are great for keeping organised and the forecasting function is decent too.

Cons:

It is geared around the sales process/kanban view so can be a little limiting when using it as a hybrid marketing & sales CRM. The insights dashboard building area is good but it doesn’t allow you to create bespoke charts/tables for every possible data point (fair enough for the price point).

last month

Jamie, thank you for sharing so meaningful insights and feedback!

James
Sales and Marketing MGR in Canada
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive - sales management

4.0 last month New

Comments: Very happy and impressed with the value of this software. It has been instrument in providing structure to our sales process and sales team

Pros:

Ease of use for me and my team. Keeps us on track and engaged. It has become the software solution to that drives our sale meetings.

Cons:

I am unsure how this software would scale to an enterprise solution (I have a salesforce background)

Meelis
IT support in Estonia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

PipeDrive makes tracking sales easy

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Sales people are not usually tech people, but PipeDrive makes tracking and following your sales easy. In addition PipeDrive has its own marketplace that allows you to install wide range of different applications to your PipeDrive to make the tracking and follow ups even better.

Cons:

At first its quite difficult to set everything up, but once everything is already up and running then you are in clear waters and can enjoy smooth sailing.

last month

Meelis, we are very grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your insights!

Gretchen Ann
Assistant in Philippines
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Software Reviews

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Its easy to use and it has great features

Cons:

I like everything on the tools, it has pretty much everything

last month

Gretchen, thank you for your feedback!

Gamze
Gamze
Data Scientist in Türkiye
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

Leaving No Hussle for Data Department

Comments: Overall, data flow is so smooth that we are not bothered by additional work.

Pros:

I like ease of implementation and integration into our systems.

Cons:

The pricing went on the roof recently, although it's paid by the company.

last month

Gamze, thank you for your feedback. Let us know if you need any help!

Retail, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great for Lead Management

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Although it's a new player in the area, it delivers good results.

Pros:

The quality of the leads we are getting from this tool is second to none.

Cons:

I do preferred the old version of the app because it was considerably cheaper.

last month

Thank you for your feedback!

Fernando
Administrative in Spain
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive has helped me keep track of sales leads and deals in one place, making my work more organized and efficient.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I love the visual pipeline view that helps me easily see where deals are in the sales process. It's user-friendly and customizable.

Cons:

I wish there were more built-in integrations with other software and the pricing can get expensive as the team grows.

Kandice
Executive Assistant in US
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

Comments: We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros:

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons:

We truly have no cons about this application..

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Comments: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros:

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons:

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Christopher
Christopher
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The Best CRM In The Game

Comments: Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros:

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons:

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Amanda
Insurance Claims Manager in US
Construction software, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Comments: Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pros:

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Cons:

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Alfredo
MANAGER in Spain
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

My best CRM platform but...

Comments: I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Pros:

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Cons:

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Maximizing Productivity with Pipedrive

Comments: I've been using Pipedrive as a CRM for my small business for the past year, and I'm really happy with the results. It's simple for me to track and manage my sales pipeline because to the platform's user-friendly and straightforward design.The ability to customise Pipedrive is one of the features I value the most. I may modify the platform to meet the particular requirements of my company, including by adding custom fields and making unique views and reports.Additionally, the seamless connectivity with other programmes, such Google Calendar and email platforms, has streamlined my routine.Overall, Pipedrive is a fantastic option for anyone searching for a dependable CRM solution for their company. I have seen a good effect on my bottom line as a result of it helping me to keep organised and on top of my sales targets.

Pros:

1. Interface that is simple and easy to use: Pipedrive features an intuitive interface that is user-friendly and makes it simple for users to get started and quickly master using the platform.2. Customizable: Pipedrive users can add custom fields, design unique views, and create bespoke reports to match the particular requirements of their businesses.3. Integration with other tools: Pipedrive has a number of other tool integrations, including with Google Calendar and email systems, which helps to improve workflow and productivity.4. Task and activity management: Users can stay organised and on top of their activities with the help of Pipedrive's powerful task and activity management tools, which include the option to set deadlines and reminders.5. Sales forecasting: Users may predict future sales and make wise business decisions using Pipedrive's sales forecasting features.

Cons:

Pricing: Compared to other CRM products on the market, some users may find Pipedrive's pricing to be on the expensive side.Limited integrations: Pipedrive does integrate with a number of tools, but there aren't as many as there are with other CRMs.Lack of some features: Some customers might discover that Pipedrive is deficient in some functionality, such as sophisticated project management or customer support facilities.Pipedrive has limited customization choices, so while it does offer some, some users may not find them to be very accommodating.Complexity: A small learning curve may be necessary for some users to properly utilise all of the platform's features.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

One CRM to rule them all

Comments: My fav. CRM

Pros:

Super easy to use, well prices. I think the biggest advantage for my team is the reporting module - easy to customise reports.

Cons:

Maybe it could have more fancy stuff to help generate/manage leads from the marketing perspective. It simply could have more features around lead generation or maybe some AI to help us get more out of our leads (more deals)

last year

Hey, Thank you very much for your insights! We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams for future improvements. If you need any help, please reach out to our Support Team. They will be happy to help!

Steve
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

One of the best

Comments: Positive overall. Their customer service team did try to help out when I ran into issues setting everything up. However, the fact I had so many issues setting it up and customizing the platform was a big turn off. And as I mentioned before, I tried 20+ CRM’s so I’m very familiar with how to set one up.

Pros:

When Hubspot stopped working because of technical errors I started trying literally every CRM I could find. Pipedrive was definitely one of my favorites because of its price and features. Customer service was also pretty good and responsive.

Cons:

Ultimately the fact that I couldn’t use my custom email signature was why I didn’t go with Pipedrive. I also didn’t like the overall UI, it seemed a bit outdated to me and it was harder to navigate than other CRM’s I tried.

Adam
Real Estate, Self Employed

The Best That I've Tried

Comments: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros:

Email integration Mobile app Customization

Cons:

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals. Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity. Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Michelle
Project Manager in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Comments: Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros:

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons:

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Jill
Office manager in US
Music, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive-Great workflow! (when it's flowing, that is)

Comments: We have been very happy with Pipedrive as a CRM program. It's relatively clean and user-friendly. It manages our customer database extremely well and makes the flow of adding customers, handling issues and ending our relationship with them easy. The automatic features are a huge timesaver when they work properly, 90% of the time and a big time-suck when they don't. A slightly less cluttered menu and contact card would be nice though. They have been receptive to feedback and are already planning changes for 2023.

Pros:

Pipedrive is simple to use and very easy to see what's happening visually. It's great for onboarding new team members and pulling data and information you need if it's not overly complicated. It has some great features like customizable data fields and pipelines and workflow automations that will automatically send emails or generate tasks for you as you work and move pieces. It integrates with many high demand products like Textline, Gmail and more. The storage has been fantastic.

Cons:

As soon as Pipedrive makes a change, something goes wrong. It seems everytime the software is updated there is a glitch to be fixed. Or if we attempt to make changes to automations, we lose the feature of auto-generation for a time being. Their help-chat is not all that helpful unless you commit to staying on with them and hammering out the issue until they send it to the engineers/developers. There are some limits to what web forms and automations can do at this time. The "insights" feature and dashboard are clunky and not inuitive for charting your company's progress. Even more frustrating, you can't seem to eliminate pieces you don't use so the side menu gets filled with pieces like "marketplace" and "products" that you may not even use.

James
Analyst in US
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Great Choice in CRM

Comments: Overall, my experience with Pipedrive has been very positive. The software's user-friendly interface, powerful reporting and analytics features, and sales management tools make it a top choice for businesses looking to improve their sales performance. If you're in the market for a reliable CRM software that's easy to use and packed with features, then I highly recommend checking out Pipedrive.

Pros:

I have had the opportunity to explore and evaluate Pipedrive software. In my experience, Pipedrive is a highly effective customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses streamline their sales processes. One of the main advantages of Pipedrive is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both sales representatives and managers to use. Additionally, the software offers powerful reporting and analytics features that provide businesses with valuable insights into their sales performance.

Cons:

While Pipedrive has many benefits, there are some cons to consider. For instance, the software's pricing model requires businesses to upgrade to a paid plan to access some of its features. Also, some users have reported that the software can be slow to load when working with large amounts of data. Despite these drawbacks, I believe that Pipedrive remains a highly effective tool for managing and optimizing sales operations.

last year

Hi James, Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience the slowness experience may have caused in your business, we can understand how this can impact your work. Service interruptions can be caused by different factors but we can guarantee we will look into any issues being reported carefully and as quickly as possible. We would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have. We will forward the feedback internally and make sure it will be taken into account for future improvements. Thank you!

Juliana
Assitente Comercial
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Comments: Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros:

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great! I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this. Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible. I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier. At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons:

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users. The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say. The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Andrew
Business Coach
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Pros:

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses. Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most. For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive. For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential. Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action. The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons:

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Mark
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Waste of time on a trial

Comments: Very negative. Was misled by their support claims and was never able to actually talk to a person after repeated attempts. Will be looking for another software.

Pros:

Couldn't find a single pro to this software after using it for a couple hours.

Cons:

Signed up for a trial as I was interested in switching away from Hubspot. However when I signed up for a trial I was hoping to speak with someone over live chat to answer a few questions. They promote the live chat throughout their site, however their live chat is completely fake. It's just a looping answer tree with an AI bot that does not allow you to speak to a real person. Spent 20 minutes trying different answers to see if I could actually speak with someone to answer my questions and had no luck. Through this annoying AI bot I also tried to schedule a demo and was told I did not qualify for a demo. Lol, someone on a free trial who is interested in switching from a competitor doesn't qualify for a demo call? What a joke. I have no interest in using a software that provides zero real time human support and lies that they do when it's just some annoying chat bot that can't answer a question.

3 months ago

Mark, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had this experience with our Support Team, this is not what we expect at all when in contact with our Experts. We will forward this case internally for verification. Although we could not identify your contact with our team so we could investigate further, we would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.