15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy-to-implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pros:

Neatly organized and friendly application. The most liked feature is the chat support team.

Cons:

The only thing that is kinda confusing especially to non-technical person is on integrating with third-party tools. Most of it needs to be connected with Zapier which is again another subscription.

Pipedrive ratings

4.5
Customer Service Software
4.4
4.3
4.4

8.6/10

Pipedrive has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2,934 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipedrive before?

Filter reviews (2,934)

Diego
Diego
Real estate agent in Peru
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive in the real estate sector

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It saves us a lot of time with its use in reporting and its benefits are reflected in sales performance. The cost is acceptable allowing its use in the company.

Pros:

It can generate a good sales funnel and the best thing is the follow-up of leads to be able to follow up with potential customers. It also optimizes tasks, automates them and unifies sales processes.

Cons:

Some small features are missing to further enhance the user experience such as being able to track assets.

Stely
Stely
Director of Marketing And Development in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Very Useful Sales Tracking Software

Comments: In its capacity as a customer relationship management (CRM) system for our sales staff, it has proven to be rather effective. Although rather elementary, the lead assignment workflow automation is quite accessible and user-friendly.

Pros:

Simple to navigate and modify to fit your needs. The majority of the description of features and abilities is written in straightforward English. Resources for understanding one's talents are readily available and simple to use. A thriving ecosystem for third-party app integration, allowing us to seamlessly bridge gaps between essential business tools (email, Teams, Zoom, etc.).

Cons:

In all honesty, I can't think of much that I dislike about Pipedrive. Its interface may benefit from some modernization as it now appears somewhat dull and uninspiring. There is no more information.

Pipedrive Response

5 months ago

Stely, We truly appreciate the insights! Keep an eye on our Pipedrive Community to follow the news.

Founder in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Pipedrive - well oiled but fewer features than others

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience with Pipedrive was always very good.

Pros:

Everything just works well. Well developed software. Good user interface.

Cons:

Not all the features I needed and cost was a bit more than other options.

Mark
Owner in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Waste of time on a trial

Comments: Very negative. Was misled by their support claims and was never able to actually talk to a person after repeated attempts. Will be looking for another software.

Pros:

Couldn't find a single pro to this software after using it for a couple hours.

Cons:

Signed up for a trial as I was interested in switching away from Hubspot. However when I signed up for a trial I was hoping to speak with someone over live chat to answer a few questions. They promote the live chat throughout their site, however their live chat is completely fake. It's just a looping answer tree with an AI bot that does not allow you to speak to a real person. Spent 20 minutes trying different answers to see if I could actually speak with someone to answer my questions and had no luck. Through this annoying AI bot I also tried to schedule a demo and was told I did not qualify for a demo. Lol, someone on a free trial who is interested in switching from a competitor doesn't qualify for a demo call? What a joke. I have no interest in using a software that provides zero real time human support and lies that they do when it's just some annoying chat bot that can't answer a question.

Janelle
Customer Relations Manager in UK
Construction software, 51–200 Employees

Pipedrive's the foundation of our customer relations efforts

Comments: Pipedrive has been a great addition to our sales & CRM efforts. With it, we have a system where we can easily follow everything with each prospect and customer, we can create good looking reports from our CRM data, and we've saved a ton of working hours thanks to the automated workflows. All in all, I think it's a must for any growing sales operation.

Pros:

The best thing by far is the automated emails. We have workflows that trigger an email within 10 minutes of an action taking place. Without it, I'd have to constantly check my inbox. It's saves us a lot of time for more outreach and prospecting.

Cons:

The setup was pretty gruelling for us. The property and workflow setups in particular took longer than we'd anticipated.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

The Best CRM for Newcomers is Pipedrive

Comments: Pipedrive is a solid foundational platform, and if you need more advanced features, a more expensive plan or the marketplace should have what you're looking for. Nonetheless, the user experience (UX) might use some work. As your business grows, you may want to look into different options that give a more seamless user experience and additional integration features.

Pros:

Pipedrive is an easy-to-use platform that can help a small business kick off its sales and support operations. Many useful apps can be added to its functionality through its app store.

Cons:

There are a few compatibility issues that make using the system less than ideal. In particular, the OpenPhone phone integration was completely ineffective, and its setup process was quite cumbersome. There is a lack of comprehensive support documentation.

Joel
Program Manager in US
Environmental Services, 201–500 Employees

The best CRM software

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I like the automation in lead generation thus translating to increased sales.

Pros:

It simplifies complex sales tasks thus saving us a lot. It also helps us massively on lead generation and follow up.

Cons:

I like everything about the software. I have not yet experienced any shortcomings with the software.

Designer in US
Media Production, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use CRM

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

There are many features to manage your clients and leads. It is easy to write notes, create voice notes (on the phone app), and schedule follow ups.

Cons:

Your clients can get lost in the shuffle if you do not schedule a follow up for them. Running reports also tends not to be as straightforward as Sales Force.

Joe
EVP Live Project Development in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Great CRM for Small to Medium Sized Business

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Loved the experience, and did the job for what we needed.

Pros:

The interface is very user friendly, the customizations are nice, and fit our needs well without having to go with one of the giant CRM software systems.

Cons:

The pipeline setup took some time to get right, but worked well once we tweaked it.

Jess
Jess
Business development and marketing in UK
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

An excellent tool for small businesses looking to scale up

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall a great tool i'd use often and recommend to others looking to streamline their business development and sales efforts - especially for small businesses who haven't used a CRM solution before.

Pros:

It's easy to set up. I love the visual pipeline (that we can customise) so we can track deal stages. Email marketing through pipedrive is simple too.

Cons:

Editing emails can be a pain - you need to save and go out and back in each time or we've sometimes found changes have been lost.

Kandice
Executive Assistant in US
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

Comments: We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros:

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons:

We truly have no cons about this application..

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Comments: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros:

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons:

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Amanda
VP Of Operations in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

I LOVE Mailigen

Comments: I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pros:

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Cons:

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Joseph
Owner in Canada
Computer Hardware, 2–10 Employees

Big fan of Pipedrive

Comments: I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros:

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons:

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Amanda
Insurance Claims Manager in US
Construction software, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Comments: Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pros:

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Cons:

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Good enough for your sales team

Comments: Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.

Pros:

Great tool to track and manage end-to-end sales activities. I like the illustrations when a deal is closed :) Possibility to integrate with many tools. Simple UI. Good reporting section with customizable dashboards. Forecasting and revenue tracking options - good for SaaS companies.

Cons:

When we had a smaller team, we just wanted to have a tool that we could use to track leads and deals. As we wanted to have more teams like marketing, client success and HR to use CRM, Pipedrive is not that capable. Another issue is that you need to pay extra to use some custom fields in the reporting.

Vanessa
Senior Key Account Manager in Germany
Machinery, 201–500 Employees

My Experience with Pipedrive

Comments: Overall, I have had a positive experience with Pipedrive. The tool has helped me to streamline my sales process and stay organized, which has resulted in increased productivity and sales. The customer support team is also very responsive and helpful.

Pros:

Pipedrive is a fantastic CRM tool that has greatly improved my team's sales process. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for my team to navigate and manage leads and deals. The visual pipeline feature is particularly useful, as it allows us to easily track the progress of deals and make adjustments as needed. Additionally, the mobile app allows me to stay on top of my sales activities even when I'm on the go.

Cons:

One downside of Pipedrive is that it can be a bit pricey for small businesses. Also, it could have a better integration with other apps, like google calendar, and some other features like generating quotes, invoices and proposals.

Mario
Business Admin in Mexico
Human Resources Software, 11–50 Employees

So far, the best CRM

Comments: We have been using pipedrive for about 5 years ad its amazing the way you can make everything from here

Pros:

Pipedrive is one of the best tools ever. You can have a very complete CRM system but also, a contact center, chatbot, email mkt and dashboard with personalized reports

Cons:

There is no cons for our team and company it´s great

E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Pipedrive - All in one piece! Excellent! And I would fight for them in a new company

Comments: In my opinion, working with sales in software companies for 20+ years, Pipedrive is the best options.
It's fast, easy to setup and keep running. Create workflows, change process -- all it's easy.
Everytime I needed some help, the Customer Service team is very good. They have a high quality service.

Pros:

It's super easy to setup and keep running. The support team -- the best ever in my 20+ IT sales experience. For sure would be my choice if changing job or building a company. No doubt.

Cons:

Price, it's a little expensive. The pre-sales (SDR part) could be a little stronger and cheaper. If you have a heavy/complex process here, maybe you will need another software to handle your leads before send to the sales team. The analytics was very good for us till a moment. We move on to a BI (Google Stack) to handle all information needed.

Adam
Owner in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

The Best That I've Tried

Comments: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros:

Email integration Mobile app Customization

Cons:

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals. Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity. Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Priyanshu
Manager in India
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Pipedrive: Pros and Cons of the Popular CRM Software

Comments: Pipedrive is a user-friendly CRM that is great for managing sales pipelines, reporting, and analytics. It has a wide range of integrations but may not have the level of customization or marketing automation that some businesses need. Its customer support is limited, but the product is overall well-regarded by sales teams.

Pros:

Pipedrive's interface is designed to be easy to use and navigate. It's customizable, and you can quickly view and manage deals, contacts, and activities, which makes it simple to use for sales teams of all sizes.It is a sales pipeline-centric CRM, which means that it helps you to organize, visualize, and track your sales activities from start to finish. It's easy to create custom pipelines, set stages, and move deals along them, which is a great way to stay on top of your sales process.It has a range of reporting and analytics tools that give you insights into your sales activities, performance, and outcomes. It can help you to identify bottlenecks, track progress, and make data-driven decisions to improve your sales results.It integrates with a wide range of other tools and platforms, including Google Apps, Slack, Zapier, and more. This makes it easy to connect Pipedrive to your existing tech stack and increase productivity.

Cons:

Pipedrive is primarily a CRM designed for sales teams, which means that it has limited marketing automation functionality. If you're looking for a CRM that can handle all your marketing automation needs, Pipedrive may not be the best choice. While Pipedrive is customizable, it may not have the level of customization that some businesses need. If you need to tailor your CRM to fit specific workflows or processes, you may find Pipedrive to be too restrictive.Customer support is limited in this to email and chat, and there's no phone support available. While they do have a knowledge base and community forum, some users may find this level of support insufficient for their needs.

Virginia
Communications Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Driving you pipeline to success

Pros:

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs. Pros Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Cons:

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver. We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Andrew
Business Coach in
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Pros:

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses. Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most. For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive. For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential. Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action. The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons:

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Mohit
Business Dev manager in India
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Pipedrive - User review

Comments: It is a decent CRM to use for start ups. Doesn't have advanced features like mapping and in depth reporting like Salesforce.

Pros:

Sliding feature where opportunities can be moved easily from one tier to another.

Cons:

No calling functionality. Email sync also does not work well sometimes. Doesn't track all the emails sent/received

Pipedrive Response

2 years ago

Hi Mohit! First of all, thank you very much for taking some time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to know you like Pipedrive and we are here 24/7 to help with any doubts or help you need! Regarding the calling feature, with Pipedrive's built-in Caller feature, you will be able to directly click and make calls to your customers without leaving the Pipedrive web-app, as well as automatically log all of the calls as activities for effortless reporting. Here is our support article for additional information: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/caller Also, the email tracking is done by adding a tracking pixel to each email where tracking has been enabled. If a contact you are emailing has images disabled in their email client or if the email is set to plain text (instead of HTML) the tracking pixel will not work Once again thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to reach us if there is anything we can help it! Kind regards, Pipedrive Team.

Glenn
Glenn
Chief Commercial Officer in US
Biotechnology, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Comments: Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros:

The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are: 1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure. 2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base. 3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train. 4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later. 5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons:

There are a few areas I would like to see improvement: 1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users. 2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.