15 years of helping Indian businesses

About BookSteam

Effortlessly streamline your business schedule online!

Learn more about BookSteam

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients.

Cons:

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

BookSteam ratings

4.6
Customer Service Software
4.8
4.5
4.6

9.2/10

BookSteam has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 107 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used BookSteam before?

Anastasia
Anastasia
President in US
, 51–200 Employees

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

Comments: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Pros:

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Cons:

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Dave
Admin in Canada
Arts & Crafts, 11–50 Employees

Perfect booker for our business

Comments: As an archery classes business, we have found Booksteam to be an incredibly useful tool for managing our appointment scheduling.

Pros:

The software is user-friendly and has streamlined our booking process, making it easy for our clients to schedule and manage their archery class sessions. The platform allows us to customize our availability, set up recurring appointments, and send automatic reminders, which has helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the ability to accept online payments through Booksteam has greatly improved our operational efficiency. Overall, we highly recommend Booksteam for any business in need of reliable appointment scheduling software.

Cons:

There is really nothing that we dislike about Booksteam so far, it's been great!

Monica
Employee in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Pretty good booking app

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Oh, let me tell you about Booksteam - the superhero of scheduling apps! It swoops in out of nowhere, organizes your chaotic calendar, and saves the day with its booking powers. No more appointment mix-ups or double bookings, thanks to this lifesaver. Plus, the interface is so slick, it's like scheduling a spa day for your brain. Seriously, it's the scheduling sidekick you never knew you needed!

Cons:

I don't like that it's not making me coffee in the morning!

Cang
CEO in US
Sports, Self Employed

Missing features, some broken

Comments: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Pros:

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Cons:

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Jason
Teacher in Canada
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Course registration app

Pros:

Setting up class and course schedules is super easy. Handling invoices and payments isnt a headache anymore.

Cons:

I know its not possible to have everything but I wish they made an api available for integration with other services.

Jake
Sales and support in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Cpr class booking app

Pros:

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

Cons:

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

BookSteam Response

6 months ago

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator in Bangladesh
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

Comments: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

Pros:

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Cons:

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Joyce
Instructor in Canada

Review for Booksteam

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Pretty easy to use app to schedule classes for my Yoga business.

Cons:

Can't think of anything at the moment that I dislike.

Amanda
Staff in US

One of a kind booking

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like the reosucres feature that we always use for our Spa. It was hard to find an app with this feature.

Cons:

Nothing really I dislike at the moment. Everything is working well.

Gina
Admin in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Perfect booking app for our spa

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

We like Booksteam a lot, it is the perfect app to manage our bookings at our spa.

Cons:

It would be great if I could send sms messages to all of my clients at once.

Julia
Founder in Austria
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

I love Booksteam and I want to contribute to make it better!

Comments: I had chosen to implement the system for my client (Yoga instructor) after evaluating Booksteam and other systems. At the end we decided to go with Booksteam. Client management and online booking was the most important feature for us. I wanted my client to be bookable over the internet and get rid of paper management.

Pros:

Integration was very easy. It is intuitive to use. After all it was easy, because the support team was and still is awesome!

Cons:

What I like least about the software is that it is not completely in German. I would like use everything in German - frontend (prio1) and backend (pro 2). As I already have done for the front end, I am willing to help you with ALL german translation issues. Send me the files, I will translate. 2. I would like to have the possibility to make presents to my clients - f.e. a gift certification for their birthday. Unfortunately, I am not able to do this, because I have to definitely buy a gift certification. 3. I would like a modification of the package logic. It should be possible using a package based on a price xy to redeem all classes based on the same price xy. I have different classes - all for the same price, but with different names. For all this classes, I would my client to be able to use the package they bought. (Note: Like references, where I can apply one reference to more than one class ??) I would like to be able to customize the feedback email, because I love the review feature. But it should also be in German. 4. Calendar: I am able to embed the Booksteam calendar, but it shows the attendants of a class. This might be a data protection issue. At the moment I integrated a google calendar at the customer's webpage. 5. I would love to get a notification, when clients bought a package online. 6. I would like the get a reminder of my client's birthdays. 7. Maybe there will be some more, but for the moment that's all.

Debra
Owner in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Solid scheduling software with easy to use features.

Comments: This system allows us to display many services and locations. It was easy to use and a reasonable price compared to others.

Pros:

So easy to use. Takes time to set up but clear and easy. Allows data management, booking different providers and locations.

Cons:

Really didn't find any flaws in the system. We have used several others.

Matthew
Therapist & yoga teacher in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Works perfectly for my needs

Comments: Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

Pros:

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too. I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions. Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Cons:

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

April
Owner and Instructor in Australia
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

NET Review

Comments: It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

Pros:

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

Cons:

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Rob
Manager in US
Graphic Design Software, 11–50 Employees

Booksteam is awesome!!

Comments: Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Pros:

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Jodilyn
Spa Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

So easy to use!

Comments: Clients can schedule online with ease.

Pros:

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Cons:

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Jude
Director Six Fields UK in UK
Information Technology & Services

Quality product, excellent support

Comments: An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Pros:

Easy of use and functionality

Cons:

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

Marissa
Concierge in US
Airlines/Aviation, 51–200 Employees

Easy for holding records

Comments: Overall it was easy

Pros:

I liked that it easily formated information

Cons:

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed

Ellis
Sync Agent/Teacher in US
Music, Self Employed

Help with my email

Pros:

I appreciate how patient booksteam’s customer service workers are. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons:

I wish BookSteam had a mobile app. I’m always on the road and it would be helpful to check on my account with having to squint my eyes on the browser.

Erik
Online Channel Manager in Philippines
, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Booksteam is good to go app

Comments: Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

Pros:

I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

Cons:

If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

Albert
Albert
Partner in Australia
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Book steam for one on one tuation music school

Pros:

easy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.

Cons:

reporting functionalities are limited. If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.

Greg
Psychotherapist in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

we love booksteam!

Comments: We used to use another company before (don't want to name them but it starts with S...) and we were constantly dealing with issues and empty promises, it was very frustrating. Then we switched to a company offering free service (that was a huge mistake), a lot of time wasted once again. Finally we switched to booksteam over 6 months ago (from a friends tip) and it's been like a breath of fresh air (I hope I'm not going to jinx it now). Everything just works, I no longer have to email support every week (like I did with a previous company), now I spend more time actually doing my work. Support is also very friendly/helpful/quick whenever I need something.

Kate
Cosmetics

A+++ service from the beginning

Comments: I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Leanne
Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

Your customers will love booksteam

Comments: I was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)

Jess
Suprvisor in Canada

Glad we found this app!

Pros:

BookSteam has really helped our massage business run smoother. It's super easy to set up appointments, and our clients love the convenience. We're happy we found this app!

Cons:

I really wish they would have QuickBooks integration so we could sync our data.