15 years of helping Indian businesses

About ERPAG

ERPAG is an ERP cloud service that covers all business processes for small or mid-sized companies.

Learn more about ERPAG

Pros:

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

Cons:

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

ERPAG ratings

4.4
Customer Service Software
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.7/10

ERPAG has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 322 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ERPAG before?

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Comments: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros:

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons:

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Gregg
General Manager in South Africa
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Hidden Gem

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Was hesitant as decision to go with ERPAG was made prior to being appointed manager. I have always worked with Pastel historically so it had it's growing pains. After pushing through my intial negativity on the wrapping on ERPAGs UI - I've found it to be exactly what my company needs. We are busy creating a new database as the initial setup of our current one was done in bad practice. I just need to change my employees mentality from working locally to cloud, and we will be flying!

Pros:

It's functionality against it's price point.

Cons:

The UI is a little janky, not very pretty. Prone to loading screens and as a result inevitable reworking. especially on unstable networks. Seems function was chosen over form which I'm all for, but a pretty platform does wonders!

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG Lacking Support

Comments: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Pros:

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Cons:

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Louise
Accounts and Office Manager in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great System

Comments: Having had free trials of other software, ERPAG was the best and most cost effective out of all of them. We initially paid monthly whilst we evaluated whether it would work for our company and then we went ahead and paid for a yearly subscription. In the time we have had ERPAG, we have made it work for our company to the best of our abilities. The only way we would get better is to have a bespoke system made for us which would prove too costly. Being a small company, ERPAG works great for us and we would recommend it to anyone.

Pros:

It is really easy to use and someone with no or little experience with similar systems would be able to understand it. When we have an issue, it's great that we can chat with an advisor to sort it out. When we needed something changing, they did this without a fuss and roled it out for everyone to use. It also integrates with our accounts software so we do not have to duplicate work.

Cons:

Nothing really. I have managed to learn the system with relative ease.

Rafiq
Rafiq
Sales Manager in Singapore
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Pros:

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons:

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Chance
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Great software for the money

Comments: Great functionality for the price, and super easy to navigate the software.

Pros:

1. Lot traceability is super easy. 2. Product and inventory management is highly functional.

Cons:

1. So far, the financial piece seems insufficient for my needs. 2. Not sure how well it will integrate with my retail website, as mine is not Shopify.

Laura
Laura
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Comments: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pros:

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Cons:

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Perfect software for small companies

Comments: Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Pros:

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Cons:

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Molly
President in US
Libraries, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG for small business management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Switching to ERPAG was one of the best business decisions I've made in the last five years. It's easy to train new employees to use the program. It's a robust program that can probably do a lot more than we use it for but it suits our needs perfectly. The customer service is excellent and I consider it an excellent value.

Cons:

It's tricky to customize some documents but we got help along the way from the ERPAG team.

Matthew
Matthew
CEO in US
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

A Good Hosted ERP

5.0 last month New

Comments: Fairly new to ERPAG but have been using ERP and CRM software over 10 years.

Pros:

A good hosted ERP with its own custom software feel.

Cons:

Sometimes the web interface lags, not clear about which features are included at what price / subscription level.

Steve
President & Founder in US
Defense & Space, 2–10 Employees

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Comments: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pros:

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Cons:

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Sylvia
Vice President in US
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Comments: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros:

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons:

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Bryan
Sales Manager in Singapore
Import & Export, 2–10 Employees

Great Product with a good price tag

Comments: So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Pros:

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Cons:

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Abbey
Chief Operating Officer in South Africa
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Comments: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pros:

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Cons:

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Louise
Director in Australia
Furniture, 11–50 Employees

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

Comments: We needed a system that was both robust for a manufacturing company that produced both regular products and lots of custom products, but was also affordable and easy to use as we are relatively small. I trialled over a dozen similar softwares in-depth as I knew how important it was to make a good choice in a system that met our needs. Some systems looked great from the outset but lacked the ability for customisation which was very important to us. Others worked just as well but we're over 5 times the price.We have managed to implement the system ourselves using help from the Erpag manual and online support.We have been very happy with how it is working in all areas of our businesses from quoting, job management, logistics and reporting.I would definitely recommend.

Pros:

Easy to implement yourself without high upfront fees. This software is robust and has some great features that allows customisation. I trialled over a dozen similar systems, and this was by far the best in features it offered and low pricepoint.

Cons:

Many other more expensive ERP and MRP systems look more polished visually, but lack more important features like the ability to customise and ease of use. The mobile app could do with some more features, but I have been told this is in development.

Jane
CFO in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Outstanding customer support

Comments: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pros:

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Cons:

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen
Engineer in Panama
Design, 11–50 Employees

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Comments: Centralize all information online anywhere

Pros:

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Cons:

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

Mohammad
Engineering Manager in Saudi Arabia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

ERP for Manufacturers

Pros:

- the level of control that can be made on each process.- ease of importing/exporting almost everything.- support is super quick.

Cons:

- quality control is missing. It can be done in alternative ways but it's better to have a QC module.

François
Président in Canada
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Straight to the Point

Comments: Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Pros:

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Cons:

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Hoang
General Manager in Vietnam
Retail, 2–10 Employees

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Comments: It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros:

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons:

Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it. - The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day. - I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia. - The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

BOB
ENG. MGR. in US
Packaging & Containers, 11–50 Employees

Does what I need it to do!

Comments: So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pros:

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Cons:

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Gonzalo
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Congratulations!!!!

Comments: Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Pros:

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team. The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Cons:

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

ramon
CEO in Chile
Food Production, 201–500 Employees

Comments: in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pros:

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Cons:

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Joseph
Managing Member / Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

The Answer To Your Success Can Be A Click Away

Comments: It's a learning experience allowing one to understand how an ERP can be so critical in today's everyday business

Pros:

This software has a variety of needed business features within this application. Each brings its data and transforms it into an easy-to-follow layout from which every business can benefit.

Cons:

There is no fleet management offered which is a plus for me

Ashraf
Business Analyst in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

ERPAG Client Review

Comments: 2. The motivation Behind Implementing the ERP system was that it offers a more comprehensive solution to Fieka SPECIFIC business requirement. We have trailed many ERP based business packages but have found 3 to be the most suitable namely SAP BUSINESS ONE, ERPNext and ERPAG

Pros:

All the modules are easy to use and its Comprehensive. Support is top notch and professional. We would prefer to see more short vids on the setup of new businesses. Also a msg record option.

Cons:

The font and display could do with some colour.