15 years of helping Indian businesses

About UKG Ready

A single solution for all employee information enables comprehensive people analytics and room for HR strategy in your day-to-day​.

Learn more about UKG Ready

Pros:

The cost for UKG is better than most HRIS and payroll management companies.

Cons:

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years. Company seems too large to be nimble.

UKG Ready ratings

Customer Service Software

7.7/10

UKG Ready has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 881 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used UKG Ready before?

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

UKG Ready stores all HR data in a database

Comments: The program is fantastic, and I appreciate being able to manage Payroll, TLM, and Benefits Open Enrollment in one location. UKG Ready eliminates the need for employees to manually enroll and maintain their personal information and leave balances.

Pros:

The information is available to all employees so they may keep it up to date through regular reviews and edits. From a human resources perspective, everything is stored in a centralized database. When it comes to tracking time and managing resources, Kronos has everything a medium to large business may need.

Cons:

There is no drawback, everything functions properly, and it greatly improves the quality of life for Human Resources experts. UKG has highly trained employees who are experts in their own system.

Graeme
Senior Systems Administrator in Australia
Machinery, 501–1,000 Employees

Good product, room for improvement

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Desktop web access is great, full features works really well

Cons:

Mobile web access, not so great. Sections of screen not visible and could use improvement,

Aaron
Sr. Director Organizational Culture in US
Banking, 51–200 Employees

Worst company to deal with

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Although there is nothing redeeming about the UKG Ready platform, the customer service and technical help are the worst parts of the experience. If you need help with any given issue, there is no way to get help from someone by calling or emailing, all you can do is create a service request ticket and you may get a call back within a few days. Often times, rather than help you they tell you to visit their Community site and tell you to scour through hundreds of threads to find the help you need from other users. The implementation process was a nightmare and many of the functions we needed implemented were not completed or they were left half-done. After using the platform for a year we offered to pay UKG additional fees to implement two specific functions we desperately needed (onboarding and recruiting). I followed up with our account manager on a weekly basis asking for a quote, she consistently gave me the run-around, stating she was working with her sales team on it. After two months, she finally provided a quote, but not what for I asked, rather, it was a quote for UKG to do a complete analysis of their platform to determine what we need. Upon making a change to one of our vendors it was necessary to create a new file feed with UKG. It took UKG 30 days to respond to our request for a new file feed. Once we were finally assigned a project manager he stated that we can expect it to take 5 business for him to respond to any calls or emails during the process. These are just a few examples of the horror it is to deal with UKG. They are the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. We have been used as references for UKG and we have told each company to run away as fast as they can and we will continue to do so.

Pros:

There are no positive things to say about UKG.

Cons:

Please refer to the overall experience summary for details on our experience with UKG.

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

A Sensational and Productive Human Resources Management Solution.

Comments: It is a convenient solution for talent acquisition and management.It is a reliable platform for employees compensation management.

Pros:

It is simple to administer and manage employees benefits with UKG Ready.It is simple to generate employees payroll with this tool.It is simple to to measure and manage employees work performance with this tool.It is reliable tool for employees work scheduling.

Cons:

I haven't experienced anything that is challenging with UKG Ready.

TONYA
Director of Radiology in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Employees

UKG Ready Review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I like that I can go to one place and see so much information about our facility. I can see performance reviews, HR incidents, payroll, scheduling etc. It is easy to use and easy to navigate

Cons:

I have some trouble with the reports. It might be something that is turned off for me specifically, but I wish I could see reports easier.

Velzie
Patient Service Coordinator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

UKG Ready Review

Pros:

How easy it is to use the Time Management feature.

Cons:

How it logs you out after what I think is a short amount of time.

Shawntel
Authorization Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Wonderful for company use!

Comments: Love this app and will recommend it to other companies.

Pros:

It is simple to use and very easy to access.

Cons:

When have to fix an error in your time, it can be a little difficult.

Shalonda
Sales Associates in US
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

UKG Review

Pros:

The fact that they have an app to use on our phones.

Cons:

The many attempts it would take to log in.

Colin-James
Apprentice in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Good HR system.

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall Pretty good system to use some faults here and there but they are easy to work around.

Pros:

The thing i liked the most about this system is how easy it to use day to day within seconds i can book off holiday right from my sofa.

Cons:

I don't like the use of Face ID. It's very much faulty because even if you have a little extra light it has a bit of a moment and takes about 15 attempts to use

tim
member specialist in US
Civic & Social Organization, 10,000+ Employees

not user friendly

Comments: not the greatest. not very user friendly. It could be a lot more user friendly

Pros:

some features work very well. if you just gotta check a work schedule

Cons:

so much here, overall ease of use is poor. the simplicity of it is so poor.

SCOTT
Director - HR Support in US
Sports, 201–500 Employees

Buyer's remorse - However I will update review in 6 months. My view may change.

Comments: 100% of our admin staff working with the new Kronos system is unhappy with it. We all agree that it seems like it is too complicated. We came from PayCom and it was soooooooooo intutive. So straight forward. And much cheaper. Kronos needs to come up with 5-8 templates that are a basic look for how the build-out would look. I think when they try to be all things to all clients they end up being overly complicated. They need to reduce 80% of the options. In hindsight we should have purchased a simpler system.

Pros:

The potential is what I like most. The demo team from Kronos, during our research phase, far outshined the competition on how Kronos would make our lives better. However, that is not the case in reality. I will update this review in 6 months to see is this is improving. Customer service is trying to help. But literally every day is a struggle.

Cons:

* Too many options * Too many drop-downs * Too complicated * Can't drag and drop * The set-up process was entirely from scratch with no examples to go from, no best practices * NOT INTUTIVE in the slightest * Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years * Company seems too large to be nimble * We invested well over 500 EE hours in set-up? Do you want your staff doing that? * I feel like we are at the programmers level, this barely seems like software from this decade * Customer serve gives off the vibe we should know more than we know

5 years ago

Hello Scott, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. We understand you are having some issues with the Workforce Ready product and want to work with you on how to resolve these issues. We have contacted your sales rep and they should be reaching out to you to get more of your feedback within the coming days and schedule a one on one session. If you have any more feedback that you'd like to share please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Thank you again for your review, Alaina Froton Customer Marketing Specialist

Brooke
HR Coordinator in US
Construction software, 201–500 Employees

Review

Comments: We have been able to go completely paperless with our onboarding process. However, customer support and follow-up has not been a pleasant experience. After implementation and the transition to customer support, I feel we were thrown to the wolves. There is no follow-up available from the project manager who built our system to offer any assistance with updates that come about. Basically, what is built is built is how I feel. We are not in the software business, and I feel it is key to have that support to be able to provide tips and tricks based on updates and new features that come about.

Pros:

Recruiting and Onboarding have made our hiring process much easier.

Cons:

It is not user friendly from the employee side or the administrator side.

Adriane
Mobile Expert in US
Consumer Electronics, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Kronos Mobile VS Kronos Desktop

Comments: The overall experience is positive. I have been using Kronos in the work environment for over 4 years and the software has drastically improved. I feel that additional tweaks on the desktop software could really make a difference in user experience and minor tweaks in the app would make it perfect. I think that the app is great for everyday smartphone users, but the desktop software could really be the most beneficial for management.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use Krono’s on a smart phone. The Kronos app on both android and iOS are extremely easy to navigate and are not drastically complicated to understand. If anything the app itself is very straightforward and also easy enough to give clear directions to another user. Overall, my favorite thing about this app is the ability to request time off. Putting in a request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Kronos has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to. Putting in the request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Krono‘s has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to

Cons:

I feel that the software is generally straightforward and pretty easy to navigate, but there are just a few features that could use some tweaking or updates. for example when I log into Krono‘s on the mobile app and want to look at my weekly schedule it can be a little confusing since the week is shown in a vertical format rather than a horizontal week format. The reason that this becomes a little confusing is due to the amount of numbers that are showing on one screen in a Vertical list format. For example the schedule would show 9/1 and then underneath, the timeframe for work would show 9 AM to 1 PM. Although I am not dyslexic myself I feel that this could be a little bit more friendly to people who struggle with visual number reception. If it were to show a printable pdf option as well, that could be very beneficial for users who like a tangible schedule. The next thing about Kronos that I would like to discuss is that the application is far more user-friendly for requesting time off than the desktop Kronos software. It’s almost an Easter egg hunt to try to find the option to request time off on the desktop. Additionally, the amount of time it takes to log into the desktop to punch in for work is a bit annoying. Lastly, I wish there was an option for a shift request. For example, if a person wanted to work In the evening as a “request” they could submit it to management to approve. It would be useful for small things.

Stacy
HR & Benefits Administrator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201–500 Employees

New Workforce Ready User

Comments: We have been implementing Workforce Ready since August of 2016. We are doing a phased implementation of all the modules, so the process is still ongoing. Considering that we're still rather new to the system, we are starting to get more comfortable with the product. We've been on many other similar products with competitors and had issues, which caused us to look for other solutions after a few years. This time we really tried to search for a product that we felt would be flexible, allow for modifications, and grow with us, so that we did not have to go through another implementation in another 3 years. Our evaluation process was lengthy, but we are still finding out a few surprises as we've gone through implementation. How things are presented during the sales process, while technically correct, don't necessarily work as we wished them to. The system is very customizable, though. Our implementation team has been great about working through any issues and helping us try and find solutions if there are items we do not like. However, there are some things that we have found that are not able to be changed that were disappointing.

Pros:

It's still a work in process but we have found many things that we do like about Workforce Ready: 1. Customization - This system offers you the ability to customize your screens down to the individual level, as well as creating customized screens for other types of users. So if you want your Managers to log in and see a Timekeeping dashboard with graphs, and your Employee to log in and see employee related actions, and your Benefits Administrator to see a Benefits screen, you can set that up as defaults. Then each person can also customize their screens if they like and save them. 2. Reporting - if you need list style reports then this system offers one of the best reporting tools for easily building and customizing reports. Almost every screen is considered a "report" and you can add and delete columns as needed and then save that for later use, or even make it your default screen. Almost every screen is able to be exported in a variety of formats as well. You can also schedule reports to run automatically, as well as have them e-mailed automatically to Managers, etc. on a routine basis. 3. Notifications - This system offers the ability to automatically send e-mail notifications, reports, etc. for disciplinary actions, attendance tracking, reviews and other items. This is very helpful for our Managers and keeps them up to date on their to-do list. 4. Tools - Workforce Ready does have its own learning system, and they also offer many webinars, customer groups, KronosWorks, and customer sites that allow you to connect with one another if you have similar questions or problems. 5. Modules All Accessible from One Log-in - This was important to us as our other systems required us to log-in multiple times if we were trying to get into the Applicant module or Timekeeping. This is all easily found under one log-in. Very easy and timesaving.

Cons:

As we go through the implementation process there have been a few surprises and disappointments: 1. Reporting - Yes, this is a Pro as far as customization and easy list reporting, but I do wish they had a more complex reporting tool available as well. If you want to have subtotals, grand totals, averages, grouped reports, add in formulas, etc. it is not easy to do in the reporting tool itself and you may have to export the list report out and finish building out the report in Excel or Word to get it how you really need it to be. 2. No Point-In-Time Reporting - This seems like it would be a given, but as we found out after the fact, we cannot do point in time reports. I feel like this is something we would have asked during our evaluation of the product, but again almost all products offer this now so perhaps we made a wrong assumption. 3. System Needs "Polished" - We knew going in that this product did not look as "user-friendly" as some of the other products. We felt like the flexibility of the system made up for it. However, as we are setting up our onboarding, our applicant site, and reviews we are starting to see the drawbacks in this. If you have users who are not as comfortable on a computer, this lack of "polish" and user-friendliness can make it difficult for them to understand the processes, and how to get through the screens. We also do not have the ability to customize the applicant website as much as we would like to help draw in applicants. 4. General Ledger - We came from another provider who did have a great General Ledger product, and this one was definitely a step back. Also, if your GL is tied in with your jobs you do have to have two separate lists in this system - the GL is not linked with the Jobs list in HR. So if someone changes position we have to update it in two places in order to keep the GL correct. This also comes into play if we add new jobs into the system - we have to update two lists. We also had to separate out our overtime into two pay codes since we have the overtime premium going to a different GL code. In our old system, they could have one pay code separated into two GL codes. We did not discover this until after we went live and so our associates started out seeing it one way on their check, and then another way, so it was very confusing for them. 5. On-site Training- This was contracted out to a partner of Kronos. It was not what we expected at all for the price we paid. You are better off to use the items built into the system or do it yourself. 6. Security - Yes, security is a pro, but some of the security set-ups in this system do make it very difficult and frustrating for our associates and applicants to get into the system on a regular basis which is a con. The system will automatically lock out any associate or applicant that does not log in every 14 days. However, the system tends to lock out every new user as well the first time they try to log-in. This is annoying and can make it difficult for those on off-shifts, as they have to contact us to get unlocked and then try logging in again within 24 hours. In addition, it does require you to enter a code if you're getting in on a new computer. It does have the option to check a box and only enter the code every 30 days, but that only applies to that specific computer and sometimes will not work depending on your cookie setting. Since most of our associates work in the plant, they only get on the system to print out check stubs every other week. They have to enter a code almost every time they log on to our public computers. This code has to be sent to their designated phone number or e-mail and cannot be easily changed to another number or e-mail. So if they forget their phone, or don't have their e-mail password with them, it can really make it difficult to get logged on, leading to frustration for them and a negative outlook on the system.

7 years ago

Hello Stacy, Thank you for your thorough feedback, we really appreciate the time you took to outline your experiences both positive and what needs to be improved. We are currently underway in two user experience projects and I think your input would be extremely valuable. Would you have time to speak with us further about your experiences? If so, please email me at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Holly Bouffard Workforce Ready Community Manager

Leesa
Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Analyst in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've learned to live with it by implementing manual work arounds that put the responsibility employee & the payroll analyst.

Pros:

Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Cons:

It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly. The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day. While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it. The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

Lindsay
HR Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201–500 Employees

Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel

Comments: As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

Pros:

PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Cons:

Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

Vicki
Finance Manager in US
Libraries, 51–200 Employees

Honest User Review

Comments: I love having an automated software product! I have learned UKG fairly well which was not an easy process. I just don't want to have to relearn it because they decided that they wanted to change how everything looks. That is very frustrating for me as a customer!

Pros:

We really like the online timekeeping, vacation tracking, payroll processing, and benefits tracking. While it is somewhat complicated to get the hang of it, you can process payroll fairly quickly once you have learned the process.

Cons:

Integration was extremely difficult. I also didn't care for the way they handle the training. I felt like it would have better to have some short training segments to help us learn the basic process and where to find things and then schedule for the complete training. Also UKG has been in the midst of a complete overhaul of the look and workings of the software. The new layouts are too large on screen, more complicated to get around in and not easy to see stuff without scrolling a lot. But no matter how many complaints they have received about this, they have went forward with it anyway.

Sandy
HR Generalist in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

An Expensive Letdown

Comments: Honestly, just go with ADP and pay more. At least they will be able to help you more with compliance. Kronos was such a letdown and the system looks so antiquated.

Pros:

Kronos has some good report features and a lot of the onboarding documentation is easy to collect. You do have the benefit of being with a larger company so they have more customer service people, too, and they have people who specialize in certain areas to give you better help.

Cons:

Oh, there are too many to count: - Their compliance features pale in comparison to ADP. They will say they can comply with all state-mandated sick-leave laws, but it requires so much manual work on the backend that you kind of wish you could just do it elsewhere. A huge pain if you operate in many states. - Their "customized fields" that they tell you about in an RFP just don't exist. Anything you need done that doesn't fit within their standard guidelines just won't happen. - If you like reporting on headcount and HR metrics the way that Kronos does it, you're fine. Otherwise you have to attempt to build a report with their service team (which can take weeks) and then export it and then get the data you want. It's just not acceptable given how much you pay for the service. - Don't get me started on their "documents." If you need to send out a bulk request (i.e. when EEO season rolls around) Kronos can only send out a general reminder to have people check their inbox, and then people have to be smart enough to go in and do it. The reminders for this suck too.

Kodi
Training Director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Total headache

Comments: Our organization used excel sheet timesheets that were printed/signed/sent off prior to kronos. Kronos was an upgrade from this outdated process for the sheer fact that it is web-based electronic timekeeping getting the entire complex company into one central timekeeping software. Its been a total headache to implement though, and is not user friendly. As a Supervisor in Kronos responsible for reviewing and approving my team's timecards - it is nice to have it accessible on the app in case I am not in the office when timecards need approval. Other than that though, I would never choose this product if I was in the position to make that call in the future. I am pretty tech savy, but I find this difficult to navigate & that it is even harder for employees that did not grow up on computers. Not a fan.

Pros:

- free app for employees to use on their phones -web-based -seeing my team in one spot on my homescreen

Cons:

- not user-friendly -difficult to navigate - really dislike report section & constantly have to review my notes to get reports to run properly - many times a punch in/out showed it took on the app, but not on the website

4 years ago

Hello Kodi, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear that UKG Ready is not meeting your expectations. I would suggest reaching out to your Sales Rep., or Customer Success Manager to see if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. If you would like me to connect you to your UKG Account team, or have any additional information you would like to share please reach out to me directly [email protected] Thanks! Amanda Boyle Customer Marketing Specialist

Manager of Benefit and Compensation (and payroll) in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201–500 Employees

Highly configurable immature Human Capital Management system with poor customer support due to hyper growth

Comments: Overall the experience has been awful. I came on board after a very bad implementation. The support, training, and responsiveness have been so poor that for the first time in my life, I received a poor annual review. Everything to the way the product was sold (no, you don't need and HRIS person), to sucktastic implementation team, to thousands of settings and a counter-intuitive interface. We can't get rid of Kronos WFR because senior management doesn't choose to believe it's the fault of horrible implementation and support, so we are moving toward the next best thing, move from a direct client to a service that configure the system and runs the back end of payroll.

Pros:

Highly configurable. If we had support and all parts of the configuration reviewed with a fine-tooth comb, it may be possible to even like the system. The ability to have a "living W2" and "living pay statement" is pretty awesome, as are many other features. Too back Kronos does care enough to spend the time to make sure their customers are as success as they are.

Cons:

See "Your Review" above. Poor support is the primary problem. Many open tickets for weeks on end. Horrible implementation. We use almost every module...maybe that was the problem. Maybe only time and labor and payroll are truly out of beta.

7 years ago

Hello Michael, I appreciate your candid review, and I apologize for your experience. We understand that our support call time has been a cause for concern, and to improve this we have added additional resources to our support organization as well as revamping our own internal training. You should expect to see faster call times enabling you to obtain a faster resolution to your questions and issues. All the best, Holly Bouffard Community Manager, Workforce Ready 978.947.5173 [email protected]

Ashley
Assistant Store leader in US
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Kronos

Comments: Not user friendly by any means, even with an all day training course.

Pros:

Able to view schedule and time off requests easily. Also being able to view all staff and their clock ins.

Cons:

Anytime you make changes to a schedule it usually erases all previous progress. Even with clicking save.

5 years ago

Hello Ashley, Thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you are having success with viewing schedules and time off requests easily. As for making changes to the schedule and it erasing the progress - I have brought this to the attention of the appropriate product managers. If you'd like to provide any more feedback, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] at any time. Thank you again for your review, Alaina Froton Customer Marketing Specialist

Corey
SR HRIS Analyst in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Functional

Comments: The updates that occur frequently mess up our security settings and change things within checklists and we constantly have to adjust. This product would get a much better rating if the overall quality with things like that and automated reporting for our needs would make me rate it higher.

Pros:

The system itself for payroll purposes is very easy to use and manipulate. Reporting for the most part is simple.

Cons:

They sell you on how easily you can customize, however this was not what we have witnessed. Setting up an automated report can generally be simple, but doing a simple birthday pull monthly cannot be automated due to limited options within the product.

Mario
Assistant Office Manager in US
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

Workforce Ready

Pros:

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Cons:

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Jessica
HR Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use system that reports easily.

Comments: Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Pros:

The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Cons:

The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

7 years ago

Hello Jessica, Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities. It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports” Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected]. Thank you again, Amy Fafard

Ashley
Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Streamline all aspects of employee time-keeping in one application!

Comments: Since implementing and fully utilizing Kronos our staffing models have been better aligned with the business needs at each of our sites & held employees more accountable because this gives them a visual representation of punches that are "out of line" (tardy, unexcused absence, late out, etc). Kronos also tracks and reports this data based on trends/benchmarking that we established (Automatically sent to managers via e-mail report) - This has freed up our management team to focus on other duties.

Pros:

Kronos has allowed our organization to house all aspects of employee time-keeping within one application. This has count down significantly on the reports collected because Kronos is tracking attendance, tardy, late out, OT, hours beyond FTE, etc. We have built our program to send notifications directly to management so that they can then handle "issues" as needed.

Cons:

Implementation and planning efforts to build Kronos out to be as functional/efficient as it currently is took many months & IT work. Our organization did all of this internally, may be easier/quicker if utilizing Kronos for this.