15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Pipefy

Pipefy is the AI-enhanced workflow management platform that conserves IT resources and empowers business teams to build workflows

Learn more about Pipefy

Pros:

The interface is user friendly, it's easy to learn and very intuitive.

Cons:

Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Pipefy ratings

4.5
Customer Service Software
4.6
4.4
4.4

8.8/10

Pipefy has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 311 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipefy before?

Fabrício Yutaka
Fabrício Yutaka
Founder in Brazil
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Pipefy or Trello?

Comments: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros:

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons:

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Doing daily tasks is very easy with Pipefy

Comments: We had no trouble learning to use and making effective use of this software because of how straightforward it is. It's true that we can make the whole team operate productively and efficiently thanks to the software, but it's too expensive for everyone to have access to it. This is especially true for team leaders, human resources, and project staff.

Pros:

I really appreciate all the different workflow templates it provides; they make it simple to organize any kind of project or task list, and they can be easily modified to fit our needs. It also helps us keep track of all project expenses thanks to its accounting features like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing.

Cons:

I think it would be helpful if they integrated more complex metrics like performance and activity duration; for example, the Gantt chart could show how much time has passed since an activity was scheduled.

Maximilian
Business Intelligence Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

From Nutracap: A Long-Term and Satisfied User

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Our experience has been great. From working with our Account Growth Managers and Customer Success Representatives, to working with our Solutions Engineers, the team has been dedicated to delivering high-quality work and a product worth using.

Pros:

Pipefy's user-friendly interface and no-code building solution allow us to easily train our team on new processes or process changes. In an evolving industry landscape, the agility offered by using Pipefy is critical to long-term success.

Cons:

The variety of available apps is somewhat limited, which means we have to leverage 3rd party integrations for some of our processes.

Ricardo
CEO in Brazil
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Bugs, lack of features

Comments: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Pros:

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

Cons:

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

Gustavo
Manager, Projects and Operations in Canada
Utilities, 2–10 Employees

No More Excel Sheets!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Fantastic! everyone I worked with was exceptionally kind, patient, and knowledgeable on the platform. They are a great group of people and it is always a pleasure working with and catching up with them.

Pros:

Everything is in one place and we no longer need to rely on excel sheets and proper versioning, etc. Reporting is easy and customizable. Work flow and tracking of project status has helped our team be more efficient.

Cons:

The setup was a bit challenging for some items but that is because our team had some unique requests. The Pipefy team (especially [sensitive content hidden]) was extremely helpful in working through this and using creative solutions to meet our needs.

Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An easy and best project management tool

Comments: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros:

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons:

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Bruna
Bruna
Graphic designer in Brazil
Accounting Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipefy as a managing team tool

Comments: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros:

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons:

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Client Onboarding Tool with Email Marketing Capabilities

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Pipefy offers a wide array of tools on one dashboard from email marketing, HR to collaboration features.

Cons:

I haven’t customized all features due to lack of available tutorials.

Megan
Marketing Operations Specialist in US
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Automating Manual Processes via Pipefy

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Very positive, the customer service is exceptional and the team is open to collaborating and exploring new ideas.

Pros:

My favorite aspect of Pipefy is the ability to integrate with other systems such as JIRA Cloud, Google Suite, and Tableau.

Cons:

Overall, Pipefy is a solid product, however I'd like to see more integration of AI in the future and ways to explore what other users have created. It will be helpful to get inspiration.

Dan
Product Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipefy has been a great asset for workflow management

Comments: It has been good so far. I'm still learning and hope to develop expertise, especially setting up automations in Workato.

Pros:

Simple user interface; easy to bring on new users; love automations

Cons:

I feel like the member admin page isn't very useful. I have to click 5 times to expand the list and see all our users. It doesn't show me how many users have each type of role so it's a little tricky to manage licenses; I'd love to see how frequently people log in, not just their last log in.

Henrique
Partner in Brazil
Design, 11–50 Employees

Good value, but can be improved

Comments: Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros:

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons:

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Alexandre
Executive Director in Brazil
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Best Platform for Process Management

Comments: It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

Pros:

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow in your processes providing an efficient communication flow with all stakeholders and generates important metrics to control and monitore the execution of projects, tasks, routines, requests, etc.

Cons:

The integration should be done directly by the user, without the need to involve the Pipefy Dev Team.

Thiago
Manager in Brazil
Insurance Software, 11–50 Employees

Opinion

Comments: It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros:

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons:

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Henrique
Sales Coordinator in Brazil
Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

My experience with pipefy

Pros:

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Cons:

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Mirna
Software Developer in Brazil
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

Comments: In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros:

Easy to use; Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs; Personalized email submissions.

Cons:

Automations could be improved. At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well. However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

ANDRE
Business Manager in Brazil
Accounting Software, 51–200 Employees

A very versatile plataform to build and manage process

Comments: Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Pros:

Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Cons:

We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

Mrinal
Account Manager in India
Insurance Software, 201–500 Employees

Pipefy - Keeping a tab on all cases/accounts without missing a thing.

Pros:

Helps with keeping a sequential track of all action items.

Cons:

Sometimes, the loading is slow. Also, moving a card from one stage to another, sometimes we have to reload the page as the card vanishes in the mid movement.

Amir
Amir
Co-Founder in US
Utilities, 11–50 Employees

AMAZING product, service falls off cliff after you pay--not the start up they used to be

Pros:

Their tech stack is unreal. Their integration with Workato is seamless. There isnt much you cant do on the platform BUT their service structure is terrible these days.

Cons:

This is my second time around and the experience of modeling and going live is not what it was like two years ago for the first project. They give you "x" amount of hours to model your "pipes". Zoom calls go against it, their strategizing time goes against it, bug fixes goes against it (that was the biggest turn off. Their developer designed our pipe with a major fundamental flaw and they refused to fix it {actually ignored my emails for weeks} unless I purchased more hours at $125 per hour). Its this perpetual loop they throw you in which constantly costs you money. I was not open to paying this, so decided to figure it out myself but was not able to as the developer designed it in a way where their own support team couldn't figure it out. So basically my project was taken hostage . They give you no documentation on the architecture and just basically throw you in the ocean , to sink or swim and will throw you a $125 p/h life boat if you wanna ride. Other than that, they are closed (ZERO support) after hours, weekends and Brazilian holidays. This is 2022, I do not know of another Saas that rolls like this? Even during biz hours, its a 90 min turn around Workato is an amazing integration tool but thats pricy also. .075 cents a ping , with most processes needing 2-3 calls to accomplish the goals.

Hector
Owner in US
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Pipefy - easy to use

Pros:

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons:

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Bojan
Bojan
Manager - Channel Digital Transformation in Canada
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Comments: Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros:

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons:

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Excelent task management and process administration

Comments: We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros:

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons:

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Peter
Marketing manager in Canada
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Comments: Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros:

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons:

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

Matheus
Matheus
Sales head in Brazil
Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

Pipefy pros and cons

Comments: I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Pros:

Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Cons:

Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Bryan
Owner in US
Medical Devices, 2–10 Employees

Pipefy

Pros:

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons:

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Terina
Free lancer in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Workflow with pipefy

Pros:

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

Cons:

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.