15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Connecteam

Connecteam is one app for all your business management needs, like team scheduling, time tracking, task management, and communication.

Learn more about Connecteam

Pros:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteam ratings

4.7
Customer Service Software
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.4/10

Connecteam has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 326 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Connecteam before?

Sofwane
Sofwane
Multimedia in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Employee Management Made Easy with Connecteam

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been highly positive. The platform has truly transformed the way I manage my team and has greatly improved productivity within my business.From the moment I started using Connecteam, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. Navigating through the platform and accessing its various features was effortless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. This ease of use made the onboarding process smooth for me and my team.Connecteam's comprehensive range of features impressed me the most. The platform covers all aspects of employee management, from time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools. I found the time tracking and shift scheduling features particularly useful in ensuring proper staffing and simplifying payroll management. The task management feature improved collaboration and boosted productivity within my team.The communication tools provided by Connecteam have been invaluable. The chat feature allows for instant and seamless communication between team members, reducing the need for lengthy email exchanges or in-person meetings. The announcement feature also enables me to share important updates and information with the entire team instantly.Connecteam's customization options have allowed me to tailor the platform to fit my specific business needs. Creating customized forms, checklists, and reports has been immensely helpful in collecting and managing data th

Pros:

From time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools, Connecteam offered a complete solution for optimizing team productivity.The platform's ease of use was also a standout feature. Setting up and navigating through Connecteam was seamless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. It made it effortless for me and my team to adopt and utilize the platform effectively.Additionally, Connecteam's customization options were highly beneficial. I could tailor the platform to suit my specific business needs by creating customized forms, checklists, and reports. This flexibility allowed me to collect and manage the data that was most relevant to my operations.The customer support provided by Connecteam was exceptional. Whenever I had questions or concerns, their support team responded promptly with helpful solutions. Their knowledge and friendliness made the overall experience even more positive.Overall, Connecteam's comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, customization options, and excellent customer support were the aspects that I liked the most. It truly revolutionized the way I managed my team and enhanced productivity within my business.

Cons:

While my overall experience with Connecteam was highly positive, there were a few aspects that I found could be improved.Firstly, the pricing structure of Connecteam could be a bit more transparent. Although the platform offers different pricing plans, the details regarding the exact cost and included features were not always clear upfront. It would be beneficial to have more transparent and easily accessible information about the pricing options available.Secondly, while Connecteam provides a wide range of features, some users might find that certain advanced functionalities are missing. Depending on specific business needs, there could be a desire for additional features or more advanced integrations with other software systems. Expanding the range of features and integrations could further enhance the platform's capabilities and appeal to a wider range of businesses.Lastly, while the customer support provided by Connecteam was generally excellent, there were occasional instances where response times could have been quicker. Although these instances were rare, having faster response times to inquiries or support requests would further improve the overall customer experience.Despite these minor areas for improvement, it is important to note that they did not significantly hinder my overall positive experience with Connecteam. The platform's strengths in comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and customization options far outweighed these minor drawbacks.Overall,

12 months ago

Sofwane, WOW! This is the most detailed review we've ever read, thank you so much for putting the time to write it, we highly appreciate it! We're glad to hear Connecteam has changed the way you manage your business as you can do much more, from the same place, effortlessly :) As for adding more capabilities and integration to the platform, you can count on us that we're on it :) Connecteam is a never-ending idea and we improve it week by week :) Stay tuned for new releases as we have plenty of them coming very soon! Thanks again for your amazing, detailed feedback, we appreciate it very much :) If you have more ideas for improvements, please email us at [email protected] so we can connect and hear more, share our roadmap with you, and get your feedback :) Thanks!

Renee
Safety Officer in Canada
Construction software, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam streamlines your time tracking, and keeps your team connected!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall we are very happy to be using Connecteam and our staff all agree it has made things much easier. From time tracking, to job briefings, milage reports, and gathering documents, there is nothing you cant do on Connecteam!

Pros:

Connecteam's time tracking is amazing! To be able to select from multiple jobs and sub-jobs, add notes, and even attachments such as milage, meals, hotels etc, it keeps our time tracking streamlined and simple. This helps our accounting department to be able to invoice for the exact amount of time spent at each clients facility, and gives a large overview of exactly where and what our staff was doing.

Cons:

Occasionally the app crashes, and it makes it difficult for our staff to sign in/out for the day. It is rare, but when it does happen, it causes a disturbance.

2 months ago

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your review! As for app crashes - that shouldn't happen at all. If that issue persists, please contact our team at [email protected] so we can take a closer look at that :) Thanks again for recommending Connecteam! ❤️

Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

Disappointed with the app after 14 months - issues are never-ending

Comments: Terrible experience, I wish we never used the software

Pros:

Good design, friendly customer service, courses and updates work well

Cons:

We regret we have gone ahead with Connecteam over a year ago. The system was promising, but the team have not been able to resolve most issues after a year. The scheduling module is full of bugs (the shifts tend of to disappear or duplicate shifts appear for whatever reason, some jobs were sent to the wrong user, schedule is often slow especially on mobile phones). Time clock module seems ok, but be prepared to spend some time comparing time entries with job schedule on another screen - they could not build a comparison of actual vs standard hours in the app. The support and development team don't seem to understand the cleaning industry, communication with cleaners is problematic as there is no traceability or audit trail for actions and messages. The software was also completely down at least a couple of times in the last few weeks.The critical issues are with the scheduling. We notice a new bug pretty much every few days now. We report issues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. They always ask us to record videos and screenshots, which we have to send to them. They then ask us to check it has been resolved. When one bug is fixed, another one seems to appear. I am not sure how they are operating.

last year

Thank you for your feedback. It breaks our hearts to read your review, but we're not running away from responsibility. We do nothing else but create the best platform in the world to manage non-desk employees. In the past 2 years, our company has grown 20 times, customers and employees wise. Some parts of the system needed massive revisions in order to be able to support the radically increasing traffic, and sometimes it took longer than expected, and getting there wasn't smooth sailing either. Nothing I can say at the end of things could change what you have already experienced. What I can tell, is that there's a dedicated team of people that spend countless hours improving every bit of the platform, even through hard times. If you'd like, I'm available to listen and answer questions. As this review is anonymous, I can't reach you on my end as I don't have your contact details, but you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll reply back immediately. Thank you again ����

Mark
Patrol Sergeant in US
Law Enforcement Software, 2–10 Employees

Little Police Department gets a Big help

Comments: The initial implementation was rocky, but as we used it and learned what it was capable of and what features were being added it has become an invaluable tool we use every day.

Pros:

Connecteam was easy to set up and deploy. The changes and improvements that came over the last year and a half or so were timely and (with 1 exception that was only an issue for about a month) improved the value of the program greatly.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for people who are not used to using an app for scheduling ( I still have officers calling me to make changes on the schedule they have permission to do). There are some training videos now, but initially it was a "learn as you go" program. I still don't know all the uses that the features we pay for can do.

7 months ago

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation of Connecteam! If you're looking for some tips or 1-on-1 training with our team, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] :) Thank you!

Heather
General Manager in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

A gamechanger for me as a General Manager

Comments: Connecteam has helped with managing our employee work time and scheduling tremendously. I have slowly implemented more and more features to benefit our company as a whole and I have been extremely happy with what I have implemented so far. The customer service has always been outstanding!!! Any time I have a question, they have been ready and willing to help me to the best of their ability. I am never disappointed in their service. Even if my question is not answered exactly as I had hoped, they have always offered solutions. Customer service with Connecteam is TOP NOTCH!

Pros:

Connecteam is helped my company handle employee timesheets. We previously did timesheets by hand and there were multiple human errors. It was very time-consuming for me. Connecteam has significantly increased our efficiency and improved my ability to prioritize other responsibilites. Implementing the application was a challenge only because our staff was resisting the change. Once they understood the ease, we were able to implement easily.

Cons:

There have been some small features that I have desired in my use of this platform, but nothing major. A little more customization with the scheduling would be nice. I have had to find work-arounds to fit our business - but it has worked out. I would like to be able to create a pdf of a schedule before it is published. Again, I have found alternatives to make it work.

8 months ago

Thank you so much for your review! It's amazing to hear how you improved your business operations and payroll process while introducing your team to an easier, more capable solution. It also shows a lot of character of you as a manager, as you managed this change amongst your team, heard their concerns, and implemented it successfully 👏 As for printing the schedule to a PDF, that's definitely a feature you already have in Connecteam! Simply access your schedule > actions > print week 🤗 If there's anything else we can do for you, you know where to find us :) Thanks again for recommending Connecetam and sharing your success story!

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Comments: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros:

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons:

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

4 years ago

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Charyl
Owner / Instructor in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Online Breakroom

Comments: Very easy to use and set-up. Employees use this platform more than they used CrewApp.

Pros:

I'm able to send the schedule, allow team members to request time off, and clock in with 1 app. We can also stay in touch with announcements from home or the pool deck.

Cons:

The documents and knowledge base area is a little tricky to set-up, but it's super powerful. Once I learned it, it's amazing.

8 months ago

Thank you so much for your review, Charyl! The fact that you can do so much using a single app, whether you're in the office or on the go, is what Connecteam is all about :) We're super happy to hear your team finds the app valuable and simple to use as a single solution for all work-related matters they experience on their day-to-day, especially after using multiple apps on their private phones instead of one. Thanks again for your recommendation, we highly appreciate it ❤️

Anders
Anders
Production Supervisor in Denmark
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic time clock software with a ton of extra features

Comments: We have saved time for the administration. We have gotten more clarity over our spend hours. Employees have gotten a better information and news overview. Employees have gotten a greater insight and clarity of hours. I could go on with all the extra benefits we have found using this software.

Pros:

It is hard to summarize. The software covers so many different platform uses. We primarily use it for time clock features but we get so many extra possibilities presented: - tracking of incident reports- Easy communication platform for important news, updates etc. - HR tracking of skills and courses- Travel expenses- Task management- Etc-

Cons:

Sometimes it is hard to find the correct way to setup a feature or function because there is a settings tab under each function.

last year

Andres! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to know you are happy with Connecteam and find it efficient for your business! Connecteam is an all-in-one platform. It means that it suppose to replace multiple tools businesses need to manage their team and have them all under one roof. What makes Connecteam different than other software, is the capability to build the app exactly to your needs, meaning activating and paying only for the things you actually need. That way, you're not being overwhelmed and not paying for stuff you don't need at the moment or at all! Because of that approach, each product in the platform has its own set of UI, capabilities, and settings options. And, of course, you have the main settings menu for all general options :) Hoped that helped clarify why things are built the way they are :) Thanks again for your review!

Michelle
CEO in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Outstanding

Comments: Helps me be very organized and makes my life easier when it comes to time sheets

Pros:

Small business support. Helps manage schedule and time sheets efficiently

6 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! It's great to hear you can manage your employees' schedules and timesheets efficiently :) What do you mean by "When you invite people it makes them work the job instead of letting them see it"? Not sure what you refer to... Could you please contact us so we can assist? You can reach me directly at [email protected] or contact our support team via live chat. Thank you!

Sr. M. Mercedes
OwnerDirector in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Name says it all!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use. Even those who struggle with technology are finding it easy to use. Customer service is also top notch!

Cons:

Nothing for now. It's really been a great experience.

2 months ago

Thank you so much for your warm feedback and recommendation! ❤️

Shanna
Director of Business Administration in US
Oil & Energy, 201–500 Employees

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Comments: Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros:

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons:

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

4 years ago

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam! Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Sierra
Corporate Sales, Operations and Marketing in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

All of the tools I need in one place

Comments: Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros:

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons:

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

3 years ago

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Zubair
Chiropractic Physician in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great all in one software!

Comments: I have enjoyed using and implementing Connecteam into our business.

Pros:

The idea that one software may be enough for many employers. It has the capacity to run a small or large business. It has many features most people would not have realized they needed such as forms, a directory option, rewards, chat, and documents section.

Cons:

The task manager would be even better if it had the option to change statuses like "to do" "pending" "in progress" "follow up" "complete" etc. Also another feature I would like added is a folder and list section within the task management portion. Everything else about Connecteam is amazing!

last year

Thank you so much for your review and constructive feedback! We'll forward this information to our product team so they can take a closer look at your suggestions for the Task Manager :) Thanks again!

Rufus
Manager in US
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic Product

Comments: I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros:

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons:

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

5 years ago

Thank you so much Rufus! We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Dean
Head of Logistics in Sweden
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Best price worthy software we used!

Comments: We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros:

Product is price/quality top notch. Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes. The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app. With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons:

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs. This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

4 years ago

Hi Dean, We appreciate you taking the time to review us! It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution! It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support. Thanks!

Tayfun
Owner in Germany
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Best all in one employee app.

Pros:

connecteam has got everything you need to manage employees which working outside the office. you can get every information you choose from you employees so its like you did the job by your own.

Cons:

nothing. its great. we used it over 4 years.

last year

Thank you so much, Tayfun! We're happy you've been with us for so long, through the ups and the downs, and grown your business with Connecteam :) Thank you for your warm feedback and recommendation!

Angela
Office Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Glad to have found this.

Comments: I'm happy with Connecteam, and I'm glad I found it.

Pros:

It has a wide variety of features that have allowed us to move our payroll and HR to a virtual platform. Clocking in and out and tracking employee hours and location is a great feature.

Cons:

It is not completely intuitive in all the areas of use, there are SO many helpful features, its hard to keep track at first. Nevertheless support is incredible and you can learn quickly if you reach out.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Angela! We're happy to hear Connecteam helps you and your team be more productive and get more done :) Yes, some features are more advanced than others, but all features and capabilities have supported videos and articles to make things simpler. We're also happy that you have found our support team to be helpful and responsive! Thanks again for taking out the time to review our product and services!

Austin
Manager in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Really like Connecteam and I think you will as well

Comments: Really like Connecteam. I have deployed it one and was very happy and when I changed employers I deployed it for my new team as well. The platform is absolutely packed with features and you can get really granular with customization. It’s kind of the Swiss Army knife of personal management platforms. Customer support is great too.

Pros:

Super easy to get set up and going. Packed full of features!

Cons:

Occasional feature malfunction when a new update is pushed, but is always resolved in a couple hours.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review, Austin! We're happy to hear you can do a lot from the same place using Connecteam :)

Nyla
Founder & Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

This is the greatest thing ever.

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

5 years ago

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

JoAnna
Executive Assistant in Australia
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

Comments: The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros:

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons:

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

2 years ago

JoAnna, you're making us smile :) It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together. We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers. We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Sara
General Manager in US
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Couldn't support my team without this app - GAMECHANGER

Pros:

Connecteam lets me manage my employees effortlessly. Everything is in one place - our Schedule which we use daily for picking up, switching shifts, requesting time off, viewing a week, a day or a month in advance. The Task assignment option is great for delegating assignments, keeping up with employee productivity and sharing lists. I love the chat feature to keep us all connected. This app is really a to-do list, calendar, shift manager, time-keeper, and messenger all-in-one. This takes the place of what might be several apps. It is a priceless tool in my day-to-day workload that makes everything seamless.

Cons:

I wish the clock-in aspect was a little easier to punch in and out when on the go, but overall is easy to maneuver.

8 months ago

What an awesome review, Sara! Thank you so much for sharing how you use Connecteam and how it benefits your business, it's truly amazing to hear :) The time clock has a big button, covering like 40% of the screen so users can clock in instantly. What do you think can be improved in that area? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please contact me at [email protected] so we can connect :) As for the support chat - we have 24/7, live, human reps available :) Sometimes, when there are simple questions that their answers can be easily found in our help center, the bot kicks in to refer the user to the right answer, but if it's not the bot - it's 100% human being :) Thanks again for the awesome review, we love helping small businesses grow and thrive so reading this review truly warms our hearts ❤️

Karen
Administrative VP in US
Construction software, 11–50 Employees

Explore the features they are gems

Comments: I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Pros:

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Cons:

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

2 years ago

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much! It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows. As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :) Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Samuel
Senior Manager in Austria
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

great product, even better customer support

Pros:

speed of softwaretemplatescustomer supportnew featuresopen communication from team

Cons:

costgoogle calendar automatic API update

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending Connecetam :)

Director of Operations in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Connecteam Saved my business!

Comments: Connecteam so far has been a complete game changer for my small business. Over the last ten years I have struggled a bit with organizational structure, amongst other things. As most small business owners will tell you, you are not just the owner operator, you are also the production manager, the human resources department, the accountant, IT, marketing, and R&D. Of course this can become overwhelming, and at times a little chaotic. Connecteam brings all of these individual departments under one beautifully user friendly and structured roof! I was so suprised at how quickly I learned my way around the software, no doubt in part due to the Connecteam staff always available to help in a moments notice. From there it completely streamlined my business. I save so much time now basically running my entire business from one piece of software. I really am truly grateful to Connecteam for this. All I can say really is thank you so much, you've been a lifesaver!!

Pros:

The services that help my business most are creating my work schedule, the ability to create and add fillable forms to shifts, and keeping track of hours and locations of my employees!

Cons:

I have zero complaints. If I HAD to give one suggestion for improvement, I would say that it would be great to have some creative control and editing power over the look of a completed form.

2 years ago

Micahel, you gave us the chills! Your story is our vision. Your business owner experience and how you tell it are inspiring. We're so happy Connecteam helps take some of that weight off your shoulders :) Thank you for the lovely review, we love it!

Elaine
Quality and Results Manager in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam six months in

Comments: Overall, the experience has been amazing. It has been a long journey, and we are still looking at rolling out some features to our teams. It has been challenging but anytime we have had an issue, the team on live chat has been outstanding and never failed to find a solution for us.

Pros:

Absolutely fantastic customer support in the live chat function. They never fail to find me a solution and explain it with pictures and videos (specifically set for my organisation). An amazing resource, available around the clock. The videos and articles in the help section are also very useful. Great layout in the kiosk. Ability to integrate time clock, courses, time off and job scheduling made our transition from paper to digital so easy.

Cons:

With three buildings, and various teams within those buildings all on different hours and shift patterns, it has been difficult to find a way to make policies work for us. We have managed this but it has been challenging.

6 months ago

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're happy to hear you were able to overcome the challenges you've faced, but would love to hear more about it if you need our assistance or tips :) You can contact me directly at [email protected] at any time. Thanks again for taking the time to recommend Connecteam!