15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
Customer Service Software
4.1
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,726 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,725)

Christopher
Christopher
Owner in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Customize Your Experience

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall I would rate the Zoho a 4.5/5 stars. Other than the visual appearance I'm all in!

Pros:

What I like the most about Zoho is the customization available to completely make it your own. You have TONS of different Zoho Apps and Services you can integrate into your Zoho Dashboard that cover almost anything you can think of business related across all different departments. The part that I liked best is how Zoho is extremely user friendly and it's base functions can serve all your needs, but for those more advanced CRM fanatics Zoho really does pack a punch with extremely advanced features available to truly make it your own!

Cons:

The biggest thing I don't like about Zoho is the visual appearance of the users interface. In my option it looks very outdated which gives the appearance initially that it is not capable of much. I think it is something that definitely needs an upgrade.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Bonfire Deal Breaker in Customer Relationship Management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It has a very easy to use interface. The customer service is good. It is very affordable to us. We have been able to streamline our relationship with our customers.

Cons:

We have No dislikes up to this point of using the tool.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

A good CRM at a good price for midsize organizations

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It was the first CRM we chose as a team for its integrations and price, and it haven't let us down. We've been with Zoho for 3 years now, and it has done its job very well. However, as we grow we fell we need more features that Zoho doesn't bring... but it's great for starters

Pros:

I like the integration with the Zoho ecosystem Its price is more accessible than other options Bulk uploading and downloading works well Customer service is exceptional

Cons:

Some email marketing automations fail us. We have struggled to get certain dashboards to have the right data (in meetings agendas for example)

Delilah
Operations Management in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

ZOHO CRM works well enough

Comments: Generally quite good within the realm of what is already established in the system and can often help with custom code functions for features that aren't readily available. Implementation was mostly left up to us with support when asked for. Other companies we looked at would have done the implementation for us, which, if you have the budget, will definitely help speed up and streamline your process.

Pros:

Aesthetic and general ease of use. Workflows are generally easy to implement. Most of my staff seems to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. HIPAA compliance was a must for my small medical business, and ZOHO CRM was able to provide.

Cons:

Missing some key features - or example, tasking a group rather than an individual, seems to be a feature that many people have been asking for, for a long time (several years), but has yet to be developed. Another example, the Deal Kanban View is nice, but if you want to see only one pipeline (regularly, set as your default), this isn't possible. You have to select that pipeline manually every time you go into the deals view.

Alternatives Considered: LeadSquared

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Lack of HIPAA compliance, and lack of features within our budget

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: pricing was much more competitive for a small business like ours.

LUSAVA
ASSISTANT RESEARCHER in Kenya
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

Unlock Your Business Potential : Zoho CRM - Your Solution to Success

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: As a Zoho CRM user, it has been critical in our business for it involves a seamless workflow from onboarding to ongoing usage, supported by customization options,data management tools,sales and marketing features,reporting capabilities,collaboration tools,and ongoing support and training resources.

Pros:

Comprehensive functionality and User -friendly interface.

Cons:

Complexity of initial setup of Zoho CRM where business processes are highly specialized.

Mary Lynn
Director in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Small Organization transitioning to Zoho

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: So far it has been very positive. We have done a good bit of data customization and the team is starting to test functionality. It is a lot for a team to get accustomed to but after some initial testing I believe the adoption will be strong.

Pros:

We will transition from the Zoho Bigin product to Zoho CRM. Both products are good but the ability to customize Zoho CRM modules and fields make it a viable product for us.

Cons:

Along with a high level of functionality comes a certain amount of complexity that can make customizing your setup a bit tricky. However, if you allow for a bit of time to understand your options in Zoho, you can map your needs and create a highly functional data system.

Kurt
Business Development Manage in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Very Average, Customer Support was Mediocre

3.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Ease of use and implementation with our system and compatability

Cons:

Customer support was my biggest concern...in the time we tested zoho the were not real rsponsive

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price/budget was a major concern..with that in mind they seemed reasonable for features offered

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication Analyst in Dominican Republic
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The tool that best simplifies managing your relationships

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

What I like most about this tool is that it helps me a lot in the company's marketing as well as the very good and efficient communication between clients and our company.

Cons:

The tool is very complete but what we would like to modify or fix the most is the way of viewing the data, so that this is more customizable to the company's whim.

Moses
Moses
Clinical Nurse Specialist in Kenya
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Keeping good relationships with patients thanks to Zoho CRM.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Our experience with Zoho CRM has been an awe-inspiring masterpiece. It has taken us only Zoho CRM to better our patient relationships and improve on our patients records management.

Pros:

Zoho CRM interface is so user-friendly and undemanding and we are very comfortable using it. It has great security which allows to secure all our patients records. Its seamless integration with the products we use to record patient details makes it migrate and consolidate all patient records under one place.

Cons:

So far, nothing about Zoho CRM has been amiss.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Incredible CRM Functionalities and Useful Marketing Tool.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Generation of marketing feedback and creating sales reports and also monitoring different active campaigns across several marketing channels.

Pros:

Zoho CRM provides a unique CRM capability and sales pipeline management and on multiple projects contacts management this product is amazing. Content creation and easy workflow management are the most important things that the platform offers the best.

Cons:

Nothing at all to dislike on Zoho CRM because after the new user is through with training, the rest is just working.

Douglas
Head of CRM in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great product for a small start up

Comments: I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros:

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons:

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Functionality and cost

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Comments: Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros:

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons:

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Alternatives Considered: ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.

IT Manager in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Comments: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros:

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons:

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Switched From: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Education Management, Self Employed

My Favorite Email Service

Comments: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros:

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons:

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Comments: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros:

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons:

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Switched From: Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

Comments: As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros:

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons:

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Balaji
Associate Manager - Program Management in US
Biotechnology, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Comments: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Switched From: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Royce
Consultant in New Zealand
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Highly recommend Zoho CRM / Zoho one

Comments: Its great. Getting the Zoho One pakage is the way to go which is only $40 per month and gives you over 40 Apps to run your business. and because they all talk to each other, it makes things a bit easier to manage. For example. I was using an Excel spreadsheet for contacts, accounting software for invoices, Excel for expenses, google forms for my forms, zapier for anything that didn't connect to each other, and a couple of other apps to make my business run. The accounting software I was using was $30 a month on its own. so it was worth the change for me.

Pros:

How i was able to capture leads from multiple sources and have them come to the one place. Having the mobile app really helps keeping track of your contacts on the go. Workflow automation saves me a tonne of time every week.

Cons:

The learning curve can be initially overwhelming.

Alternatives Considered: Expensify, FreshBooks and AI Field Management

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Cheaper, saved me a lot more time, Mobile apps, AI insights, Automations, Quicker invoicing and expenses

Switched From: MYOB Business, Zapier, Wave, Xero and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: All my business apps were housed in one place. It was an easy decision.

Kerry
Operations Coordinator in Türkiye
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Zoho CRM helped us greatly expand our sales capabilities

Comments: Zoho CRM has had a major positive effect on expanding our sales operations. With it, we've saved a ton of working hours by automating our repetitive and time consuming tasks. It's also helped us provide a better service by setting up emails to be sent at certain times, or to send emails when our sales people couldn't get to it by a certain time. All in all, it's been an absolute treat for our operations

Pros:

I love the automation aspect of it. We've probably saved two or three people's worth of working hours by automating a lot of our sales processes. We have workflows to send sales emails, run campaigns, set reminders, you name it. It's made everything much more systemitized.

Cons:

The set up process is far from easy. It took us around a couple months to integrate it with everything else, set up custom properties, and educate everyone on using it confidently.

Alternatives Considered: Sage CRM, Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: We didn't need a huge enterprise-level for the scale of our current operations and Zoho looked more than capable for a much more reasonable price.

Ed
Studio Owner in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

The Backbone of My Business

Pros:

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons:

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in Venezuela
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

One of the best customizable CRM

Comments: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros:

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons:

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Alex
Director in Canada
Market Research Software, 2–10 Employees

Best-in-class for most users

Comments: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros:

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons:

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.

Pharmaceuticals, 11–50 Employees

Zoho review

Pros:

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly simple to track down correspondences. Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients. Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process. Accessible API for making custom application combinations. A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint Strong interaction the executives and mechanization. Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM. Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements. Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement. Zoho is reliably working on their items. Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness. Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items. Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize. The best CRM for the cash. The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all. Valued far beneath the opposition. Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations Zoho will indulge you. Maybe great client service. New elements and updates constantly. No restrictio

Cons:

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients. There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One. Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web. Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again. You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them. Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up. Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules. Booking a call is lumbering Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page. Need a superior method for getting support quicker. Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees Anticipating a visit bot Structures are not greeting pages Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk. Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions. Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Broadcast Media, Self Employed

Outstanding CRM Solution

Pros:

I have had the pleasure of using ZOHO CRM for the past year, and I must say, it has been an outstanding experience. ZOHO CRM has not only streamlined our sales and customer management processes but has also significantly improved our overall efficiency.One of the standout features of ZOHO CRM is its user-friendly interface. Setting up the system was a breeze, and the customizable dashboards allowed us to tailor the platform to our specific needs. This flexibility was a game-changer for our team, as it ensured we could focus on what matters most - building and maintaining strong customer relationships.The automation tools in ZOHO CRM have been a time-saver. We were able to automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignment and follow-up emails, allowing our sales team to concentrate on closing deals. The system's analytics and reporting capabilities are robust and provided invaluable insights into our sales pipeline and customer behavior.Collaboration within our team improved significantly due to the shared calendar and task management features. This made it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, even when working remotely.ZOHO's customer support has been top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist with any issues or questions that arise.Overall, ZOHO CRM has transformed the way we manage customer relationships and sales. It's a powerful, intuitive, and customizable solution that I would highly recommend

Cons:

One aspect of ZOHO CRM that some users may find less favorable is its pricing structure. While it offers a free version and various pricing tiers, the cost can add up, especially if you require advanced features or have a larger team. Additionally, some users have mentioned that the learning curve can be steep for complex customizations, so it may not be the best choice for those seeking a simpler out-of-the-box solution. However, these drawbacks should be weighed against the platform's benefits and how well it aligns with your business needs.

Craig
Cosultant in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Biased for a Reason

Comments: Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros:

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons:

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.