15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Dynamics 365

Integrated business management solution that automates financial, customer relationship and supply chain processes.

Learn more about Dynamics 365

Pros:

I use this software and it’s so easy to use like Microsoft Word, Excel. Another advantage of Dynamics 365 is its flexibility and integration capability.

Cons:

Difficult to use at the start or being a beginner it's very hard and limited feature in mobile app.

Dynamics 365 ratings

4.1
Customer Service Software
4.2
4.3
4.1

8.0/10

Dynamics 365 has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 5,638 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Dynamics 365 before?

Filter reviews (5,638)

Joe
Joe
co-owner in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Dynamics 365 Changed My Organization

Comments: Since I have started using Dynamics 365, my efficiency has increased exponentially, and I am relieved to have more time to accomplish more work.

Pros:

The integration of AI into my work and the ability to free up time for other ways to help grow my organization.

Cons:

I am newer to Dynamics 365, so it is a bit overwhelming to learn at first. But it is easy to understand, especially after diving in.

Arihant
Senior Finance Executive in India
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent, comfortable, quick, safe, and reliable

Comments: my overall experience using Dynamics 365 was amazing, it is nice software, easy to use. The UI is also good, net and clean. It's very easy to navigate and if you need help, the help box is right there. If you need live help, you can always contact a rep to help.

Pros:

Microsoft offers an excellent programme called Dynamics 365 to help you manage your business. Being a member of Microsoft is really beneficial since it gets more integrated with other MS Office applications

Cons:

When they have to wait for a live representative, some consumers become disinterested in the product; worse, it's their only choice. I didn't prioritise this because I don't fit the description.

Tavaris
Head of Software Development in US
Computer Games, Self Employed

100+ employee business software

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This software is perfect for a business that over 100 employees.

Cons:

That the software is not really focus on a small business with less than 50 employees

Sagar
Manager in Nepal
Animation Software, 11–50 Employees

Review of Dynamics 365

Comments: I love this ,i enjoy this which help me for sales, marketing, customer service management,finance.

Pros:

Utilize a user-friendly low-code platform that can be easily tailored to meet our specific requirements, Develop our own application or incorporate third-party apps seamlessly into the platform, connect to company system from any device via a cloud ecosystem

Cons:

It would be convenient to eliminate the need for third-party tools like Experlogix and HubSpot, Global search function tends to freeze a lot

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Streamlining Business Operations with Dynamics 365

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

1.Dynamics 365 include its seamless integration with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, PowerApps, Power BI, which enhances overall productivity and collaboration within organizations. 2.The cloud-based integration of Dynamics 365 allows for easy access from anywhere, promoting remote work flexibility. 3.The user-friendly interface and robust analytics capabilities enhance its reachability for the Professionals and organizations for the streamline operations and improve efficiency.

Cons:

1.The complexity of implementation and customization, which can be challenging for organizations without ample IT support or expertise. 2.The cost of licensing and additional modules can be a concern for smaller businesses organizations.

Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Great Business Process Manager

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Things work natively along with other Microsoft software, integrations with externals who operate in the same environment are easy. Calendar management as one of the examples.

Cons:

It can be hard to finetune to specific needs and existing things require rework to business special needs.

Menatalla
Menatalla
Account manger in United Arab Emirates
Construction software, 201–500 Employees

Dynamic 365 is one of the influential and helpful solutions

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I got a free trial in the beginning, which is very nice. It saved me a lot of time in preparing data

Pros:

It enjoys innovation and organization using the latest artificial intelligence method's

Cons:

still now don’t have many negatives, just the lack of quick communication with customer service

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
Marketing Automation Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Dynamics 365 CRM and MA

Pros:

Ability to use multiple data points to use for audience segmentation

Cons:

The leads and contacts or opportunities are hard to connect

Gamze
Gamze
Data Scientiest in Türkiye
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

Great for Large Account's Finances

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, it's a little complex but very beneficial tool for our business.

Pros:

This tool is great to handle the large account's financial records.

Cons:

I do not like the design, it's really old for modern work place times.

BITTU
Student in India
Education Management, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Aware others

3.0 last month New

Pros:

I like most about dynamics 365 is its security and compliance.

Cons:

I like least about dynamics 365 is it is very easy to used that help user to use this comfortably.

Sandile
Information Technology in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review

Comments: Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pros:

I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you on the bleeding edge. From a value point of view, Dynamics is serious. What you escape the case can't be moved by any contender to be specific, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get a similar utility from a Salesforce execution. Salesforce and contenders likewise don't have anything like Azure. Having the entirety of your business application biological system under such an umbrella is staggeringly amazing.

Cons:

With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Oussama
Oussama
technician in Morocco
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

Comments: from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros:

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons:

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Jeff
Owner in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Buyer Beware!!!

Comments: Overall not great, but what was most disturbing was discovering that when we made our decision to move to another ATS, we were not given our data in a free back-up file like every other ATS provider does. It was made clear that We Owned the Data, but we had to extract if ourselves. Not having the IT expertise to do so, we needed to contract with Microsoft Partners to get that data for us. The first partner was unsuccessful in getting our data. Ultimately the second partner was successful, but it cost us close to $10,000 to get what should have been provided to us free of charge. We were also required to subscribe for another year to their service so we would have time to have someone get our data, which took close to two months. As a result we were forced to use an ATS system for an additional year beyond what we had hoped. We were also not allowed to escalate our concerns about this process.

Pros:

Integration with Microsoft Outlook for email tracking was decent.

Cons:

To numerous to describe here in detail, however one particularly frustrating aspect of data collection was that, when entering notes on a candidate in a job pipeline, that data was not visible from the candidates general record. To see this information, you had to know to look in the candidate's file associated with their activity in a job pipeline.

Elissa
Business Controller in Malaysia
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

User Friendly Ms Dynamic 365

Comments: In overall, after year of using this software I am happy with this ERP/CRM tools that make my job more fruitful. It is easy to navigate, integrate with all module, upload mass data it is easier ever or even export the data in excel is just one click button.

Pros:

So far this is the easier software I had been used in the past. The latest version is more enhance than the previous version. Further, compare with other ERP product there is no specific code list or criteria you need to remember prior you navigate certain report. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I had been used for many year to work on analysis for business decision making. Beside, it is easy to customise the report to suit the current change in business environment.

Cons:

The cost of implementing is pricey, not suitable for small scall business. The last I check with IT personnel, the minimum requirement is 5 license. But it is good to used if you are medium to big company and it work well for long run as it is easy to used.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Philippines
Insurance Software, 2–10 Employees

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review: An in-depth examination of the benefits and drawbacks of the cloud-ba

Comments: Generally speaking, Microsoft Elements 365 is a strong stage that offers many highlights and capacities. While it may not be the best fit for each business, it tends to be an extraordinary answer for organizations hoping to combine their business processes, further develop efficiency, and scale their tasks. Nonetheless, organizations ought to know about the possible downsides, like the intricacy of the stage, cost, and restricted outsider mixes, prior to settling on a choice.

Pros:

Dynamics 365 contains a comprehensive portfolio of applications, ranging from finance and operations to sales and customer care. This makes it an excellent choice for businesses trying to streamline their operations and boost their overall productivity.Dynamics 365 is extremely adaptable, allowing customers to customise the platform to their own company needs. This facilitates the creation of workflows, the automation of procedures, and the streamlining of operations.Integrates smoothly with other Microsoft products such as Office 365, SharePoint, and Power BI, making it simple to exchange data across platforms and gain a more comprehensive perspective of your organization.Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution, which means users may use the platform from any location with an internet connection.

Cons:

All intricacy: Elements 365 is a mind boggling stage, and it can require investment to figure out how to utilize its highlights and capacities. This can be a hindrance for private companies or those with restricted IT assets.Cost: Elements 365 can be costly, particularly for organizations that require countless clients or customizations. This can make it a less alluring choice for private ventures or new businesses.Restricted outsider combinations: While Elements 365 coordinates well with other Microsoft applications, it tends to be more difficult to incorporate with outsider programming. This can restrict the stage's handiness for organizations that depend vigorously on different devices.Execution: A few clients dislike slow execution or framework crashes, especially while involving the stage for complex errands. This can be disappointing and problematic for organizations that depend on the stage for their everyday activities.Support: While Microsoft offers help for Elements 365, a few clients disapprove of slow reaction times or pointless care staff. This can make it challenging to get the assist you with requiring when you run into issues with the stage.

Kayla
Business Owner in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Comments: Overall, we are glad that we switched over from Salesforce. We were paying an arm and a leg with that application and now we are paying less for an easy to navigate and helpful tool in keeping organized.

Pros:

My husband and I have tried to use other CRM's throughout our businesses young life, but we settled on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and we absolutely do not regret it. It has grown and improved throughout the last two years, at a rate that has honestly surprised me. This application has helped tremendously with business organization and accounts payable. The price is extremely competitive, especially considering its rival app, Salesforce.

Cons:

Support has not given ideal situations of help. They are very rude and do not seem to understand anything that is being asked when it comes to the technical point of the application. Within the application there is a section for planning instruments, when the page needs to be refreshed it is extremely slow and sometimes makes the entire application crash.

Dan
IT manager in UK
Environmental Services, 51–200 Employees

As a CRM it is easy to use, as a business tool it is not easy to configure

Comments: We used the on-premise version of Dynamics before and tested the 365 version.I liked it, but on the balance of cost and resources, we decided to let it go.

Pros:

I like the interface, it sits well in the 365 graphic user interface and everything is customisable to a granular level.

Cons:

The service is hard to connect to on-premise tools like AD and requires a good level of understanding in how to get it to talk to online forms etc.'Security is good, but getting the MFA working took a long time.

Timothy
Director of IT in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

Comments: I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros:

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons:

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Suthan
Senior Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

Comments: Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros:

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required. Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required. I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area. On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up. It has a ton of additional items. The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station. This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit. All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact. There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons:

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required. Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant. Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue. No visit effectively accessible. It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

alfredo
alfredo
ventas in Mexico
, 51–200 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful

Pros:

1296/5000 Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance. Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button. What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc. Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning. The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Cons:

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company. Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use. Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry. Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list. Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too. You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users. Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that. It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

Ansuya
Project Manager in Nepal
Arts & Crafts, 51–200 Employees

Review for Dynamics 365

Comments: As an individual user, my overall experience with Dynamics 365 has been positive. I have found the software to be powerful and flexible, allowing me to easily customize it to meet the specific needs of my business. The ability to integrate with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Power BI, has been especially useful in streamlining and improving communication and efficiency across different departments. The unified view of customer interactions across different departments has also been a valuable feature, allowing me to gain a more complete understanding of my customers and make more informed decisions.One of the benefits I have realized by using Dynamics 365 is increased visibility and control over my business operations. The software has enabled me to automate many of my business processes, which has saved me time and resources. Additionally, the ability to access and analyze data in real-time has helped me to make more informed and strategic business decisions.The business problems that Dynamics 365 has helped me to solve include lack of communication and visibility across different departments, difficulties in tracking and managing customer interactions, and difficulties in making data-driven decisions. With Dynamics 365, I have been able to improve communication and collaboration across different departments, gain a more complete understanding of my customers, and make more informed decisions based on real-time data.

Pros:

Dynamics 365 is widely regarded as a powerful and flexible software that can be easily customized to meet the specific needs of a wide range of businesses. I like the flexibility and customization options that Dynamics 365 provides. It allows businesses to tailor the software to their specific needs and processes. Additionally, I appreciate the ability to integrate with other Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Power BI, which can streamline and improve communication and efficiency across different departments. The ability to provide a unified view of customer interactions across different departments is also a valuable feature. It allows businesses to have a more complete understanding of their customers and make more informed decisions.

Cons:

Additionally, the cost of Dynamics 365 can be high, particularly for businesses that require a large number of users or customizations. However, this complexity and cost can also be seen as an investment in the long-term benefit of having a fully functional and customized system that can provide significant improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the business process. It is worth mentioning that Dynamics 365 is a complex and feature-rich software, and some of these areas of improvement can be achieved via customization and integration with other systems, it depends on the use case and the specific requirements of the organization.

junaid
director in UK
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Comprehensive functionality: Dynamics 365

Comments: While Dynamics 365 has many strengths, some users have raised concerns about the cost of the platform and the level of support provided by Microsoft. Additionally, because Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive suite of applications, it can be overwhelming for some users to navigate and use all of the available features.Overall, Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile platform that can help businesses improve their operations and drive growth. Its comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and integration with other Microsoft products make it a great choice for businesses of all sizes and industries.

Pros:

Comprehensive functionality: Dynamics 365 offers a wide range of modules and applications that can be customized to meet the needs of almost any business. Whether you're looking for CRM, ERP, or a combination of both, Dynamics 365 has you covered.Integration with other Microsoft products: As a Microsoft product, Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products like Office 365 and Power BI, making it easy to share data and insights across your organization.

Cons:

User-friendly interface: Dynamics 365 has a modern, intuitive interface that's easy to navigate and use, even for non-technical users. The platform is designed to be customizable, so users can easily tailor it to their specific needs and preferences.Cloud-based deployment: Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based platform, which means that users can access it from anywhere with an internet connection. This also means that updates and maintenance are handled by Microsoft, freeing up IT resources for other tasks.Strong analytics capabilities: Dynamics 365 includes powerful analytics and reporting tools that allow users to analyze data and gain insights into their business operations. This can help drive better decision-making and improve overall business performance.

Lydiah
Lydiah
Financial Advisor in Kenya
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

I give Dynamics 365 it dues and acknowledge it as an all inclusive solution for my entire business

Comments: My experience with Dynamics 365 has been one worth noting. It is marked with a lot of fulfillment knowing that I've got the best especially CRM tool I can ever get.

Pros:

Sales and Marketing has been on the rise like in the last 3years and many people are opting for it because of the freedom on your time and even you deciding what you will earn at the end of the day as well as leverage over your time. And this is where Dynamics 365 comes in to make your business operations soo seamless as well as maximizing on earnings. It is an absolute answer to businesses. First of all it's user friendly and Incase of any issues in implementation and use,then the customer support team is alert 24/7. Also it's total cost of adoption into your enterprise processes is quite reasonable. It's capabilities are on another level and can be used across all the departments. From finance to make informed decision and accelerate reconciled financial reportings as well as give a clear forecast on the financial trajectory of any business beacause on can view everything from payables,receivables, transaction dimensions,defferals,manage multiple currencies,bank account and assigning automatically audit trails.It is also an efficient CRM tool when integrated with the sales options and is useful to maintain an overview of contacts and their needs ,keep track of sales opportunities which will result to a boost in productivity. I believe if you can get hold of and just efficiently manage the above two department of your enterprise then we can consider it a successful one. But also tomention Dynamics 365 is useful to procurement ,HR,Project Management making it the best fit.

Cons:

To be honest i have used Dynamics 365 for over 2years now and I have not experienced any downside at all. It even amazes me on it comprehensive capabilities and the fact that it can be used across multi-department is just soo fulfilling

Gilmer
Gilmer
Marketing Manager in Argentina
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to use and intuitive

Comments: Although there was an important adaptation phase when migrating our processes to this new platform, the benefits obtained far exceeded the investment made. The centralization of business data greatly facilitated my daily work and improved our efficiency. The customization of screens, reports and workflows allowed us to optimize processes according to our line of business. The flexibility and future expansion possibilities of the solution make Dynamics 365 a highly recommended option to centralize and integrate the operations of any company

Pros:

I mainly liked the scalability and customization possibilities that Dynamics 365 offers. Its modules are designed flexibly to adapt to the specific requirements of each client. The centralized administration and the complete control it provides over data and business processes allow me to comprehensively manage all the company's information. Cloud architecture facilitates remote access and collaborative work between teams. Microsoft complete ecosystem of partners provides a wide range of complementary solutions to expand its capabilities

Cons:

The aspect that I was least satisfied with is that some traditional CRM functionalities are a bit limited as it is mainly an app platform. The learning curve is also somewhat steep for users without experience in these types of solutions. The costs associated with additional modules and licenses can increase if a full deployment of all its capabilities is required. Maintaining security updates and patches also implies latency until complementary solution providers incorporate them

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

A Powerful Platform for Custom Business Application Development and Automation

Comments: Overall, I would highly recommend Dynamics 365 to any organization looking for a powerful, flexible, and customizable CRM solution. With its easy-to-use interface, powerful automation features, and seamless integrations with other Microsoft products, Dynamics 365 is definitely a top-notch product that delivers value to its users

Pros:

As a software engineer , I have had the opportunity to work with Dynamics 365 for a few months now, and I must say that I am quite impressed with the product.firstly, I love how the product allows me to easily create and manage custom entities, forms, and views. The drag-and-drop interface of the entity designer is intuitive and saves me a lot of time that I would have spent writing code. Additionally, the form designer is flexible enough to allow me to create complex forms with ease.Another feature I love about Dynamics 365 is the Power Automate integration. With Power Automate, I can automate workflows and processes within Dynamics 365, as well as integrate with other services such as SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook. This has helped me save a lot of time that I would have spent doing manual tasks.the integration with Azure Active Directory is also seamless, making it easy for me to manage user access and permissions.

Cons:

One of the few drawbacks I have noticed with Dynamics 365 is that the initial setup can be a bit overwhelming. There are many configurations and settings to go through, and it can take some time to figure out how everything works. However, once you get past the setup, the product is relatively easy to use.