15 years of helping Indian businesses

About ClickUp

ClickUp is the world's leading project management tool with fully customizable and proprietary features that make it a must-have.

Learn more about ClickUp

Pros:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Cons:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

ClickUp ratings

4.3
Customer Service Software
4.5
4.6
4.6

8.8/10

ClickUp has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 4,142 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClickUp before?

Filter reviews (4,142)

Onur
Onur
Co-Founder in Türkiye

ClickUp Review

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with ClickUp is very good. It helps us to manage our daily tasks.

Pros:

You can start using ClickUp for free and later on while discovering it, you can switch to paid version. This gives you a chance to adapt to the application.

Cons:

The customer support can be more active and help the users with daily usage issues.

John Epok
Regional Platforms Lead in Philippines
Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

Extensive Project Management Platform

4.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience was pleasant as generally, coming from Google Sheets, Click Up is a way lot better in terms of project management.

Pros:

Tons of features to use. Gives holistic view of projects and provide tracking notification on what needs to be done on a certain day versus deadline. Tasks can be assigned via POCs and group of POCs and they will get a notification for it. Project duration can be tracked through summation on start and end time.

Cons:

As a first time user, these tons of features can be intimidating hence it would need a few hours to be familiarized on all the features.

Diana
Project Manager in Poland
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: The App was an aim to help Project managers in their work and life, and instead - it makes it more complicated. The bugs are not fixed, the features are not improved. I reported many bugs since a year (wrong filters working, statises not visible, wrong data tracki g and much more), but the company did nothing about it. We get info about an updates every month on our mailboxes but none of the crucial bugs was ever fixed. I have 300+250 tasks on ClickUp, they are not able to tell when they would be able to fix those, so no Roadmap. I am a Project manager and product Owner since many years and I havent seen that kind of Roadmap Management in my lifetime. I lost much money and time cause I was not on time with many tasks and what was the cause? The ClickUp shows different tasks on different lists and somehow many on them are not visible, even if I use date Filter or due date "last 7 days" etc - we cannot trust this App, and instead of giving some Roadmap, we still do not know whether its good to move 1000 tasks somewhere else or what. And it has been since almost a year.
Sometimes I got answer like "We cannot estimate the time but its in the Review" for 15 weeks... And sometimes - no info for long time, promising they are working on it and then - tadaaam "We are not working on it cause its only you who reported that bug and we prioritize bugs and issues Based on the number of reporters". Omg. It is unbelieveable.
Of course you would get AI updates, some integrations etc, but the crucial things like reponsiveness, productivity, reliable features, bug fixing, filters working properly, lists showing right tasks every moment - this is something you cannot See.
ClickUp Team, info that developers are working on sth for weeks, months or you cannot estimate the time is neither empowering their businesses nor saving their time money / nor giving them overview of how the Projects are going and whether they should perform some actions etc. Whasn't that the aim of the App?
If I loose more than 50€ once again due to the bugs, I am done of waiting… Please, think twice while choosing the app. Especially if you don’t want to have your work disruptive. Moreover, I got info “We have only one report of this issue, the issue doesn't block workflow, and there are viable workarounds using the web and desktop apps.” -> the ClickUp team told be that I could use computer to workaround this. Really? heavy computer everyday with me, those days? Web app is terrible, no responsiveness at all. Really, I was about to have “The Highest Rated Project Management Platform” “ClickUp's easy-to-use product management software keeps your team productive, efficient and headache-free” “ClickUp's productivity platform is constantly improving as we release new features requested by our clients every single week.” ar they told avout the app, and unfortunately no progress in those really crucial bugs and features. The slogans on the websites are not real.

Pros:

Maybe the layout, I thouth it would be useful. I like the dependencies.

Cons:

The app is not easy-to-use, productive, efficient. No bug fixing. only money & time lost. In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list Statuses not appearing when adding a status filter tasks are not getting displayed in My Work > Overdue > See All of the mobile app. Task with DueDate for today are missing in MyWork - Today section. Also shows tasks missing from Everything List] Mobile Home V3 | In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list Home | Mobile | Tasks missing from My Work on the mobile app and browser] The statuses are not working properly The lists and due dates and not working The web site is not responsive How could I trust the App as I do have 5 tasks on my TODO list for today and then I got 25 email notifications that those tasks are overdue? Where those tasks were hidden for 24 hours? And Its the same with many functionalities. We cannot trust statuses, Dates, lists, progress... Mobile Home V3 | In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list - could you imagine having to review/change the due dates and every time scrolling to the bottom (200+ tasks on the list) to change the date of one particular task? It last 1.5hours every few days.

Esteban
Esteban
CEO - Founder in US

I migrated 2 years ago and it was the best decision

Comments: I migrated to clikup from trello and it was an amazing decision because of it's visuals, ease to use and the amount of automations and information I can add about my customers, from how much they owe me, to the fact of knowing how many sessions I conduct in a month according to the part of the world they are in.

Pros:

I like the fact that all the functionalities as well as the automations have made my worklife and customer follow-up much easier

Cons:

Some of the functions are not so clear to me on how to use them, so I may probably be missing out on better things for my company

Solomon
Project manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Click To Higher Results from Your Projects with Click up.

5.0 last month New

Comments: The tool has greatly improved our projects productivity.

Pros:

It has made it possible for us to manage many projects within a short range of time. It has a very easy to use and userfriendly interface. The customer desk is always available to help us. Easy to search on any of our files with click up.

Cons:

We do not have a good reason to hate on the software it has new a good one.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Top of the table project and Task management software.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It is easy to do a follow up and track the progress of our ongoing projects with the tool. It has a very affordable pricing plan. The customer service is incomparable to any other that we have ever received from any other project manager tool. It is easy to set up and get started with.

Cons:

It has been the best tool for working on all our projects.

Ashley
Owner in US
Design, Self Employed

Literally has all of the PM features that you need as a small business

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I tried all of the competitors and I keep coming back to ClickUp due to how comprehensive it is. It’s easy to set up with all of the templates that come in the library. It’s also not too expensive compared to some of the other software

Cons:

It does take a few to set up. It can be confusing if you try to set up everything from scratch versus using a template to get an idea on how to set everything up how you want and need

Aakash
Aakash
Full Stack Developer in India
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Task management and Project management is very good as compare to other big softwares.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall very good experience while using the app, it simply made the workflow very smooth.

Pros:

I liked the panel on task management and ease of use because in some other related software and web applications there is a very complex process to create tasks and projects.

Cons:

I think they need to give customized options for the dashboard so we can disable other unusable menus and features.

Tim
Project Manager in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

ClickUp is well worth a look.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very happy. Easy to generate reports in ClickUp - good for clients and board members.

Pros:

ClickUp was easy to set up and for our team to join. Plenty of features which may better suit a more complex project or organization.

Cons:

A little learning how it works, but thats expected.

Kevin
Director in UK

Excellent PM Toolkit

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great resources so was easy to learn and impliment. Really enjoying the experience.

Pros:

Ease of setup and use, has all tools needed to complete multiple projects.

Cons:

No cons yet, still early days, working really well.

Internet, Self Employed

Practical alternative for small teams on a limited budget

Pros:

- Free hosted version available - Can organize tasks into different lists - Good amount of flexibility with custom statuses and lists - Easy to import existing data from lots of other tools

Cons:

- Rigid hierarchy of spaces / projects / lists is unnecessary for smaller projects and potentially limiting for larger ones - Transitioning tasks between lists isn't as smooth as it could be

Construction software, 201–500 Employees

Informal Project Management Software

Comments: Overall ClickUp is pretty good. I certainly have no outstanding negatives to mention, I simply haven't found it to be anything like indispensable, yet. I would be delighted if it turns out to be useful enough to become so, but so far ClickUp is just a slightly more sophisticated list manager.

Pros:

ClickUp is immediately accessible to the new user, and offers the functionality that I was looking for in what I'm calling 'informal project management software'. In my work I am regularly tasked with solo projects that often stretch out over months, solving business infrastructure challenges and forwarding long-term wants to bring the desired outcomes to fruition. I needed a tool that allowed me to record the extremely varied elements without having a structure that forced me to adapt my adaptations to the tool. ClickUp is flexible enough to use in this context. I had tried a fair amount of other solutions which didn't work for me, for whatever reason. So far so good with ClickUp

Cons:

I'm using the free tool, and so am lacking access to some of the more powerful tools, like Gantt Charts. I have not yet bonded sufficiently with ClickUp to take seriously the idea of paying for it; it is currently just a pretty to-do list. That's the minimum I need it to be, but if I get interested in some of the other tools who knows?

Rudolf
Rudolf
Founder in Hungary
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Best of all for tasks and project management

Pros:

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Cons:

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Olakunle
Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses

Comments: I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Pros:

The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Cons:

Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

3 years ago

Hey, Olakunle! Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free! We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/ Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

Paddy
Owner in UK
Entertainment, Self Employed

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

Comments: One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Pros:

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Cons:

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great small business management option.

Pros:

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Cons:

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

2 years ago

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Jay
Coordinator in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Clickup Gets the Job Done

Pros:

It has a lot of features. It allows automation which is very helpful for saving time creating tasks. It allows you to track time of employees and manage if you are overloading the employees. It provides a lot of views to better understand the project.

Cons:

I think that the documents could use a lot more work. It feels far behind Notion in that regard.

2 years ago

Hey, Jay! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Amit
Digital Marketer in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

One of the best and most affordable project management tool

Comments: I had a great experience using ClickUp for project management. It is a very user-friendly tool that has helped me to keep track of my projects and tasks. I have found it to be very helpful in organizing my work and keeping me on track. It has also been a great help in collaborating with other team members. Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a very valuable tool for managing my work.

Pros:

I love ClickUp as a project management tool for our team. I like how it's user-friendly and how it allows me to easily keep track of my projects. The best feature that we use is the custom properties. I can make notes about my tasks and then I can pull them up in the future to see how long I worked on that task and other details about that project. It's helpful for us to stay on top of our projects and we can easily create and manage them all in one place. I would definitely recommend ClickUp to any team.

Cons:

For someone who isn't familiar with technology, it can be daunting to see all the features available in ClickUp. However, I didn't find any major issues with the product.

last year

Hey, Amit! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Nia
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

I absolutely love ClickUp! Have Been Using it for Years and Won't Go Back!

Comments: I'm a ClickUp Stan! I use ClickUp for just about everything and don't plan to stop anytime soon. It works amazingly and is the first thing I recommend to clients.

Pros:

The functionality of it is amazing! It works great and functions at top level

Cons:

It's a learning curve for some of my clients so sometimes it takes some additional hand holding. But once they get it, they love it!

Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50" in US

Amazing New Project Management Platform

Comments: My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch. Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals. Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

Pros:

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process. I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive). ClickUp has them all beat in my view. First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies? Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration. Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through. I could go on..

Cons:

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Cherry
Photographer/ Owner in Hong Kong
Photography, Self Employed

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

Comments: I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

Pros:

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised. My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet. You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time. What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana. This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love. This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Cons:

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time. I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value. Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On: 2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot 2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing 2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit I wish there is a time log. You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar. Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list. Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Luis
Content Producer in UK

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

Comments: ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy. Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Pros:

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks. Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time. Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier. Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

Cons:

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it. For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example. Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist in India
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

Comments: ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Pros:

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth. I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others. In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool. So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Cons:

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great tool for my company.

Comments: ClickUp is a powerful cloud-based tool for communication and project management. It can seem intimidating at first, but once you get accustomed to the user interface (especially on the free version), it will become second nature. ClickUp is an excellent choice for businesses and projects of all sizes, in all industries.

Pros:

One thing I love about Clickup is the ability to make tasks dependent on others. That way, instead of having to move cards and manually check them off (which can get very time-consuming), you can just mark a task complete and the Clickup system will automatically notify the next person in line to do their part. It's honestly why our team uses Clickup because we have multiple big projects that are often too large for just one person.

Cons:

As with any new software, you'll need a bit of time to get used to the interface and start learning all of its features. But don't worry, what you invest in learning now will save you a ton of time in the future. There are still some features that need to be worked on, but the developers are focused and quick with new releases.

2 years ago

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Hilda N
Hilda N
Creative Graphic raphic Designer in Kenya
Printing, 201–500 Employees

Straightforward Platform that require No savvy tech

Comments: I have had an experience full of absolute happiness. With ClickUp Iam able to manage all my design batch allocated to me at the office and also do those of my personal clients. With it's intuitive easy to use features I have found it extremely useful and convenient for creation of new tasks,update my colleagues and manage my workstreams whenever, wherever

Pros:

ClickUp is one of the most facile platform there is in the market. It's intuitive UI requires no prior knowledge to be able to operate it effectively because it is easy to use and setting it up is in seconds. It's price is also soo effective for any business. On the other hand ClickUp is an all in one productivity tool whose features I have found soo crucial in my workspace. With ClickUp I have multiple views I can choose from on my tasks which range from lookup for designs from website such as freepik, actual design of graphics, printing and packaging for collection by client. This gives me quality overview on all my work across the workspace where I can sort, group or filter. I am also able to plan using timelines. Allowance for customization is a plus for me. That I can adjust my it to get fit my own needs and likings from the widgets dashboard to task status. Also the templates saves you alot of adjustment time since they are inbuilt Time tracking capabilities helps me focus on work and give me the control over my time. Not to mention real time reporting from where I can create and visualize reports on progress of each task. Collaboration friction is not a thing anymore because ClickUp enhances team communication through realtime chat,white board where we can brainstorm on creative ideas , share documents and also identify who is working on which batch of printouts. Availability of ClickUp in a mobile app allow me to catch on anything about work anywhere

Cons:

To be honest ClickUp has made remote working and collaboration across the graphic team enjoyable for me. I can only give it a thumbs up for that rather than complaining because everything about it is plus