15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Solutionreach

The Ultimate Patient-1st Engagement Solution. For 20 years SR has been the benchmark by which all others measure themselves.

Learn more about Solutionreach

Pros:

Easy way to send out notifications such as appointment reminders and other things you want to share with your patients.

Cons:

Can be difficult to maneuver from time to time due to updates/ modifications made to the programing.

Solutionreach ratings

3.9
Customer Service Software
3.6
3.8
3.5

6.8/10

Solutionreach has an overall rating of 3.8 out 5 stars based on 230 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Solutionreach before?

Ana Marie
Ana Marie
Operations Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Useful and time saving

Pros:

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Cons:

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

meg
Director of Operations in US

Used by us since 2014

Comments: We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them.
At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

Pros:

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

Cons:

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Brittany
Manager of Global Patient Communications in US
Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

Non existent customer service

Comments: Before I go on please see "cons" section to give an insight in to what we have been dealing with.
In the beginning, Solutionreach seemed great. They promised they would integrate with our PMS, and with the exception of a few stragglers I would find not in the system it seemed to be working. This quickly changed with the non existent and down right unsympathetic "custom support team". Again, refer to "cons".
There has ALWAYS been an issue with the sync uploads but it started getting really really bad in November 2020. For the month of November I would have to reach out at least once a week to try to get someone to get our sync back on track, I would be on hold for ages and it would get fixed and then the next week, back at it again.
I reached out via email to the support team on: 11/06/20, 11/16/20, 11/30/20, 12/03/20 and 12/10/20 with my manager calling in between to find out why our sync module was STILL NOT WORKING and to demand a refund. It is now 01/07/21 and they have not ran a sync since 12/10/20 nor responded to my request for an update which I sent on 01/04/2021. Our patients continue to get out of date reminders or no reminders at all (if they've scheduled since the last sync.) Our no show rate is climbing because of it and I'm left apologizing and explaining to our patients that unfortunately the system that should be helping us all is quite severely BROKEN. We fully intend to cut ties with this company and take our business elsewhere.

Pros:

The two way texting with patients and capability for patients to text photos. I also love the "huddle" feature in conversations that allows you to create private or public groups amongst staff and message each other.

Cons:

The deception that after our on boarding specialist got us, well, boarded that we would continue to have a customer service rep. available for us should we run in to any issues with the program itself or questions we might have regarding customization and further training. Thankfully I am a VERY quick learner and I was able to learn the system and it's functions fairly independently as I am the manager of communications as well as "trainer" for this program as well within my office. *non existent syncs *constant lies that someone will reach back out to us with updates regarding anything we have corresponded with them about *absolutely ZERO follow through from "case managers", support technicians or management regarding any issues. *30 minute minimum hold times when calling and days go by after emailing before anyone responds, if they ever do. *not enough room to customize the pre-set templates in the system for our reminders and appointment types (email & text) *promised 4 syncs a day (which is NOT enough for a practice that sees over 200 patients daily) yet we only end up getting maybe 1 or 2 a day so patient's are still receiving reminder information that is out of date, even hours after canceling or rescheduling their appts. *blocking reminders so patient's don't receive out of date reminders because of the undependable sync, yet the blocks are somehow taken off and the patients get reminders for things they aren't supposed to anymore.

Corinne
Office manager in US

Satisfied Customer

Comments: It’s like having the extra help that’s needed at the fri t desk

Pros:

Appointment Reminders and texting and real time benefits

Cons:

Contract length is not optimal but not a problem

Deb
Dentist owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

Comments: Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

Pros:

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Cons:

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

3 years ago

Deb, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

James
IT in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Avoid their long term contracts and fine print

Comments: Was fine until the current [sensitive content hidden] took over. Then Support was outsourced and horrible. Then features stopped working and were never fixed. Then they tripled my fee in less then a year breaking their originally promises. then when I tried to leave they brought out the fine print, but if I stayed they refused to fix the myriad of problems so they released me. Then they backbilled me because their server kept sending out automated messages. I was with them for over 5 years and they had no loyalty and no honor when it came to keeping their word. I would avoid this contract oriented sales company at all cost. There are less expensive, more honorable companies out there.

Pros:

I liked the price they promised me and they promised never to raise it because I helped with beta testing, but when the new [sensitive content hidden] took over they tripled my price in one year with no warning.

Cons:

They lock you into an auto renewing contract then when you try to get out of it they drag their feet and continue to bill you for months after you disconnect them. Then they chaise you for the money because they did not stop their servers from sending messages when you disconnected their service.

Beth
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH DENTRIX

Comments: Fine at first. But then calls started coming to add on some features. Which I decided to do. My Rep called constantly trying to get me to sign up. Once I did and tried to get a hold of the rep for some questions he would not answer or return a single call. His name is [sensitive content hidden]. I have not heard back from him at all. Not one returned call. Then decided to call costumer service only to find out the the feature that he tried so hard to sell to me, which i signed up for,is not compatible with Dentrix (Insurance verification) unless I go in and edit every patient in the solution reach platform ( no one has time for this). I am very disappointed in this rep and in the solution reach system as I had made adjustment to my staff to have solution reach take over this function. I now have no one verifying insurance due to solution reaches lack of compatibility with Dentrix . [sensitive content hidden] was truly just interested in a sale.

Pros:

Cost was reasonable for the product and I was led to believe it was fully compatible with Dentrix

Cons:

NOT fully compatible with Dentrix,( even though they said they were). Can not use all the features I would like

Nancy
Front OFfice mgr in US

solutionreach in hindsight

Comments: Over all good and helpful, but we found another cheaper - saving money is alway key if we can...

Pros:

Ease of sending paperwork, Premed and other reminders add to patient, text messaging

Cons:

having to scan the patient paperwork responses, time/sync response time

Jason
Jason
Optometrist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great software with lots of functionality

Comments: This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

Pros:

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

Cons:

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

4 years ago

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Holly
Billing Supervisor in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Good Software Product

Pros:

Solutionreach is an easy system to navigate. Being able to see the conversation thread is invaluable.

Cons:

Occasional errors on sending messages and occasional system issues created problems.

Andy
Dentist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Very poor support and very unprofessional

Comments: Very frustrating. The sales presentation was nice, but beware that they would show you very pretty templates to be sent out, but in reality it is not any better than other company. It is very deceiving. I tried it more than 1 month and was still not able to be properly set up for its functions. It's very frustrating when simple task like synching your schedule can't even be done right and is sending out wrong reminders to your patients. The worst is that when you notice the critical mistake and can't even reach anyone to fix it!

Pros:

It does have some convenient features such as SR schedule and SR intake.

Cons:

Very poor support. You get an onboard specialist that you pay extra for who can't be reached for days. THe onboard specialist don't know much about setting up your system either. The technical support is almost non-existent. It would take 1.5-2 hour of holding at least to reach someone by phone. Online chat technician doesn't know anything and you can waste hours with them without solving any problem. I guess the company doesn't spend much time training their people to be competent.

Grace
OPerations Manager in US

Long time user

Comments: We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

Pros:

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Cons:

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

4 years ago

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Kumar
CEO in US

Solution Reach

Comments: Love the software. It really helps us keep our schedule up-to-date and also allows our staff to focus on other areas.

Pros:

Love the text and email remainders. The auto updates in our schedule allow us to keep our schedule fully booked at all times. It also helps our staff focus on other areas.

Cons:

Sometimes there are syncing issues. So we have to make sure it synced every few hours. We log into the main website portal and check the sync time. If it synced we know we are good to go.

Owner in US

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Comments: Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Pros:

When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Cons:

Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices. When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

Anna
Patient Coordinator in US

GLITCHY & EXPENSIVE

Comments: None

Pros:

There is nothing this software does that any other PRM software doesn't do as well or better. There is nothing to value most about it.

Cons:

SR Conversations has not worked well since we added it to our SR package in November. We have spent countless phone calls trying to reinstall, update our OS, anything to correct what is clearly a problem with their system. The delay in connecting to their server is up to 30 minutes PER MESSAGE. We constantly shut down and restart both the app and the browser version of SR Convo to see any texts. They clearly pushed and launched a product that was not ready for release. When I called today they have TURNED OFF THEIR PHONES so no one can reach anyone at their company directly. Forcing us to use their "Chat" option, which, SURPRISE! takes 20-30 minutes to connect, only to be told for the 100th time their engineers are "working on it". Have we received any compensation for a program we pay for, but can barely use? Nope! All very ironic for a company focused on "revolutionizing relationships". More like dissolving relationships. We are actively looking for another PRM software provider.

Luz
Manager in US

Bad Overall

Comments: I hate you all!

Cons:

Costumer service stinks! Impossible to get a hold on to anyone! Worse yet, they don't even have a phone number to call! If you need anything resolved, you need to go to their wesite, type in your username, type in your password, log in, find the page for support, find a page for the chat support, wait however many minutes it takes for someone to show up on the chat, then you have to identify yourself, give your name, number, name of your office, then you have to request for a phone call, then you have to wait for a phone call, then you have to talk about any problems you may be having with the software (and believe me, you'll have plenty...!!!), then the guy you just spent 15 minutes explaining your problem over the phone is going to tell you something like: "I just answer phones, I need to transfer you to a technician who can help...", then you have to be on hold again for so long that you can even write a long review such as this one as you wait for them to pick it up (I'm literaly writing this as I'm on hold for them...), then you have to explain your problem all over again, hoping it would be solved by that person at the first time they try, and then pray to GOD it never happens again (which, it will), so you dont have to call these guys ever again! Not productive at all! And they though that changing to chat-only support would be a good idea....! ... Very disapointing, SR!!!!

Richard
Administrator in US

Pathetic Support

Comments: A complete disaster.

Pros:

It works the few days that the scheduling system and SolutionReach are able to sync.

Cons:

The sync with our scheduling system is always down and reminders don't go out. I am therefore payng SolutionReach for patients not to show up. The techs have no idea how to restore the sync when it goes down. The sync was down 14 days in March and has been down 19 days in April. Does this sound like a company you would like to do business with?

3 years ago

Hello Richard, I'm sorry for we didn't live up to your expectations, and we appreciate your patience while waiting for a resolution to the syncing issue. I see you called Solutionreach support yesterday morning, and that your case is still open today. I reached out to our escalation team, and they let me know that they are actively working with your patient management software company to resolve the issue ASAP. I hope that the years you've been with Solutionreach before the recent issues can give your staff confidence that Solutionreach will be the best choice for your office, and you won't need to worry after the current syncing issue is resolved.

Sarah
Optometrist/owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Very unhappy with this company.

Comments: Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Pros:

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Cons:

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Samantha

Horrid Company

Comments: Absolutely terrible company! They have the worst customer service, they auto renew your contract without notifying you, they tell you and the business [sensitive content hidden] that you're liars (but using other words) they give you the run around and you can never get anywhere with them. There is no higher up management, so you get what you get.

Pros:

When is was working right, it was an ok program for communication

Cons:

It is very glitchy, you cannot get the system issues resolved, they claim that they have no issues of file for you, or records of you calling in to get tech support.

Deborah

Solutionreach do's and don'ts

Comments: We were not very happy with Solutionreach most of the time due to so many problems we had that I mentioned above.+

Pros:

We actually switched from Solutionreach to Weave because Solutionreach is not compatible for most cell phones. Most patients use cell phones for notifications so we were paying for something that we could not use alot of the time.

Cons:

That it was not compatible with very many cell phones and they stayed down alot of the time. We had alot of issues the entire time we had this software.

4 years ago

Hi Deborah, it looks like you discontinued using our services over a year ago and had an experience where certain cell phone carriers were blocking messages for some of your patients. While that is outside of our control here at Solutionreach, many updates have happened in the past year that allow more patients to interact with our messages from their mobile devices. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Kelli
Dentist in US

Horrible customer support

Comments: Poor customer support!

Pros:

Confirming appointments, recalls, and reaching out it to broken appointments

Cons:

Poor customer support!! I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response. I was sold an additional product that I am unable to set up and the free trial ends tomorrow. So, they are going to charge mw for a service that had not worked. I emailed the rep who sold it to me. His response was he just sells the product...sorry. very disappointed with this company's customer support!

Shelly
Clinic Supervisor/Medical Assistant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Solutionreach for a independent practice

Comments: My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

Pros:

I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature. The communication abilities with patients was great. I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Cons:

Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

Comments: Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Pros:

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Cons:

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Sonya
Practice Manager in US

Former Solution Reach User

Comments: We were happy with Solution Reach, however, the management software we were using at the time integrated their own communication software within our current version. We no longer required a separate program for these features. Ending our contract proved to be difficult to say the least and the "manager" handling it was very dissapointing compared to the customer service experience we had received up to that point. Once we started the process of ending our contract, professionalism and customer service was extremely ugly.

Pros:

Ease of use, variety of options and tasks available. Ability to customize communciations and scheduling delivery of communciation. Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Cons:

There wasn't much we didn't like about the performance of the software. We utilized it well and our patient communication was exceptional.

Lydia
Ast. office manager in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]was amazing with all the questions we had!!

Comments: SR overall is very customizable for all needs.

Pros:

My favorite part about we is the accessibility for where ever you are. Being able to log in form Home is the biggest for me as I need to cancel patient sometimes via text. This bring relieve to know i have so many options right in my hand.

Cons:

My least favorite part about SR is the inability to add notes per patient for group messaging example being: if we create an ASAP list but "Jane" can only do Monday's there is not a way to add that side note.