15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Issuetrak

Everything you need to quickly resolve user requests. Backed by industry-leading, US-based 24/7 support. Get a free trial or demo.

Learn more about Issuetrak

Pros:

Like the ability to be able to pull raw data sets on anything we need.

Cons:

Installation is bit tricky. Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying.

Issuetrak ratings

4.4
Customer Service Software
4.7
4.4
4.6

8.9/10

Issuetrak has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 188 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Issuetrak before?

Jeromy
Jeromy
Director of Operations in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Issuetrak Customer Support for SaaS Development Company

Comments: Issuetrak is invaluable in supporting our customers and clients, as well as managing user requests, feature change requirements, and development progress.Issuetrak customer support is top notch; professional services team and developers are always available to help us and know the system throughout. Our Issuetrak account manager is in regular contact with us to ensure we have everything we need to provide the best service to our customers!

Pros:

Ticket notes and tasks. Secure relevant ticket access for customers and clients.

Cons:

Multiple feature sets can be overwhelming and complicated to set-up and integrate within the system.

10 months ago

Thank you for your review, Jeromy! We're excited to hear that our software and our team are meeting your needs and help you serve your customers well! If you have any additional feedback about our software and how we can improve, don't hesitate to submit your ideas to the form on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feature-requests, which goes directly to our Product team. Thank you again!

Gabriel
Director of Operations in US
Veterinary Software, 2–10 Employees

Great value, functionality and support for the cost.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent. As mentioned previously, their staff was a pleasure to work with making everything from set up to live support very simple and painless.

Pros:

Its support and staff. In a world shifting every so quickly to automation and AI; it is refreshing to work with a company that values the importance of dealing with a human being.

Cons:

It takes a bit of effort to get accustomed to the templates and learning how to modify and customize, but once you get the logic it becomes smooth sailing.

5 days ago

Gabe, we are so pleased you've enjoyed your experience with us! We truly believe in the importance of coupling human contact with technology - we're glad you do, too! As always, if you have more ideas, please feel welcome to submit them on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feedback. Thank you again!

Anna
Video tech support agent in US
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

I use issuetrak on a daily basis to submit tickets to other departments so things can be processed

Comments: The ability to communicate and get information to other teams

Pros:

I like that I do not have to reach out to other departments nor does the customer to get this fixed. I can submit a ticket and they will correct the issue, or pass along the information to the correct team. It helps me to be as efficient as possible.

Cons:

I do not like how often it doesn't route properly. It is supposed to be auto filled with what area in our system it's going to, and if it's not it makes it really difficult to ensure it's getting where it needs to go.

Tyler
Director of WW Logistics in US
Music, 51–200 Employees

Great Customer Services

Comments: My company has used issuetrak for 8+ years and it has served us well. We use Issuetrak on daily bases for tracking issues as well as running analytical reporting. Any time we have an issue customer service has solved our issue, and our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has in incredible in assisting us when needed.

Pros:

Issuetrak is simple solution for tracking data and running reports. The customer service is fantastic and [sensitive content hidden] does an outstanding job with customer satisfaction and email response time.

Cons:

I cannot think of a single issue I would consider a con.

2 months ago

Tyler, we're thrilled our customer service continues to please Issuetrak users! We'll continue working hard to serve you as best we can. As always, if you feel there are other ways we can improve, feel free to submit feedback directly to our Product team via our website at https://www.issuetrak.com/feature-requests!

Christopher
Director of Quality Control in US
Aviation & Aerospace, 11–50 Employees

Issue track is the best issue tracking system that we have ever used

Comments: Over all the issue track has always been responsive and able to help us with friendly, professional , and knowledgeable team. they have always good to follow up to make sure all your needs have been met.

Pros:

The best part to the issue tracking is that you can configure the system to fit your needs. Even better, if your business changes, then you can adjust the system to make it fit the new perimeters of your business. This is huge for us.

Cons:

Their continued follow up to make sure I was caught up on the homework I needed to do.

10 months ago

Thank you for your thorough review, Christopher! We're delighted to hear that you have found Issuetrak's configuration versatility useful for your Issue tracking needs! If you have any additional feedback about our software and how we can improve, don't hesitate to submit your ideas to the form on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feature-requests, which goes directly to our Product team. Thank you again!

Stephen
Director of Technology Operations in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Issuetrak Reveiw

Comments: Using them now is the second time I used them. Once in my previous job and now here. In my previous job I switched from them to SysAid - and in my present job I switched from SysAid to Issuetrak. I did this because Issuetrak offered me greater flexibility to manage various cost centers within a single application in the most efficient and usable fashion.

Pros:

The ability to segment my customer base to the responsible departments. Quickly see the overall view to manage my staff and responses to give outstanding customer service.

Cons:

Have yet to find any major flaws thta were not able to be resolved by some method.

last year

Thank you for your positive review, Stephen! We're delighted to hear that you have found Issuetrak's flexibility useful for your business operations!

Doug
IT in US
Food & Beverages, 501–1,000 Employees

Painless Onboarding!

Comments: Friendly & knowledgeable team at Issuetrak made for an awesome overall experience!

Pros:

Issuetrak's onboarding Team is with you from start to finish. Deployment is a breeze!

Cons:

There can be a lot of configuration options, so it's best to first focus on core functionality.

2 months ago

Doug, we're pleased to hear that your experience with your personal Implementation team went so well! We're glad you combined your team's input with our knowledge to set up the product to your specs. As always, if you ever have more feedback for our Product team, feel free to submit suggestions directly on our site at https://www.issuetrak.com/feature-requests!

Computer Support Technician in US
Higher Education Software, 201–500 Employees

Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away.

Comments: Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Pros:

Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons:

Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

Bukola
Bukola
Data scientist in Nigeria
, 51–200 Employees

We spend less time organizing.

Pros:

Issuetrak helps my team track requests ,issues and tickets with features like auto-assignment, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, user-defined fields,custom forms ,detailed reporting, custom-forms etc. I like that we are allowed to either deploy in the cloud or in-house. We are able to submit tickets via web form, mobile,email, web form, or web portal. Ability to define our work-flow with simple task lists or complex branching is a blessing to our daily work activity. Issuetrak is highly customizable and supports quick implementation, with an easy to navigate user interface.

Cons:

From my personal experience ,Issuetrack is not fully compatible with Google Chrome ; which is my favourite web browser. When I open different web links within the Issuetrack program, it opens my link on a new Chrome window ,instead of a new tab.

Medical Practice, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best Ticket System for large enterprise

Pros:

Ease of use, stable, and highly adopted internally without pressuring staff to use it.

Cons:

Nothing, it's truly great all around. We have not found a weakness in the product to date.

2 months ago

We love hearing that our software was easy to pick up across your teams! If you ever think of other ways we can improve, please feel welcome to submit more feedback directly to our Product team on our site: https://www.issuetrak.com/feature-requests!

Tom
General Manager in US
Oil & Energy, 51–200 Employees

Robustness in an Affordable Package

Comments: I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations. Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force. We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users. Keep up the outstanding work!!!! Tom Moss
General Manager
Columbia Industries LLC

Pros:

Flexible Adaptable User-friendly

Cons:

The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

Lars
IT Help Desk Associate in US
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Basic Ticketing Solution

Comments: Issue Tracking for our IT Help Desk.

Pros:

The cost of the product is a huge seller, especially when compared to similar products on the market. Their customer support and sales team are easy to work with and quick to resolve issues.

Cons:

Very basic solution that requires extensive periods of time to pull reports from (they have to be manually created) and to customize/maintain. IssueTrak does not check back on a regular basis to reevaluate/reassess how their customers are utilizing the product and if there is any improvements they can help them make.

7 years ago

Thank you for your feedback Lars. We are always working to improve our product and services and firmly believe in the idea that there are no finish lines. I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication - that is certainly not how we strive to operate. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams to make sure this is rectified. Thank you for choosing Issuetrak!

Laura
Senior Director, Quality & Risk, Corporate Compliance Officer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

My experience with IssueTrak

Comments: My organization has really benefitted from utilization of this software. Your team has been amazing to work with!

Pros:

This software was easy to customize for my organization's needs. Implementation was very smooth with expert assistance from [sensitive content hidden]. The team was very flexible in working within our timeline. This system is far better than our prior system, and the reporting capabilities, auto-escalation, and automated report functions are outstanding!

Cons:

That we didn't start using this sooner!

last year

Thank you for your kind review, Laura! We're delighted to hear that you have found our automation and reporting tools useful for your business operations! If we can improve in any way, please use this form on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feedback, which goes directly to our Product team. Thank you again!

Salman
Systems Administrator in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Simple and Effective

Comments: Solves end-users needs to submit their requests quickly, also IT Admins can better track all the requests and report.

Pros:

The ability to customise the software to meet our needs Report generator tool is pretty extensive Email to ticket, made end-users life easier Overall a decent product

Cons:

Installation is bit tricky Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying As an admin when I send reply to tickets it goes using my personal work email rather than the support email, I constantly have to cc support email and advise users to Reply All when sending replies.

Craig
IT Director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

IssueTrak and don't look back

Comments: This is a solid product with top shelf customer support. I've used several of the big ones which all have their own share of issues (no pun intended). IssueTrak handles our facility issues well. With automated ticket creation and pass-through authentication it is simple for users to create tickets. On the dashboard page I can get an overview that benefits my position as IT Director to know at a glance what is happening.
No system is perfect which is why this isn't a pure 5 star review but with a quality product offering combined with good prices and the best customer service I've come across in years, don't hesitate to give IssueTrak a chance.

Pros:

customer support

Cons:

little ugly on the user interface side.

Director of IT in US
Higher Education Software, 201–500 Employees

Issuetrak on the move

Comments: Great!

Pros:

emailing IT request in to the system, works with MS365The upgrades in the last 24 months

Cons:

Knowledge Base and Calendar system need an upgrade

last year

Thank you for your honest review, Richard! Looks like there are a few features working well for you and a few we can improve upon. Mediocre isn't in our vocabulary, so we've relayed your feedback to our Product team so we can continue improving our software, including the Knowledge Base and calendar view. Thank you again!

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

We have been using Issuetrak for over 5 years

Comments: Overall, Issuetrak is a great tool for use to track and resolve our clients issues.

Pros:

We are an MSP and repair center and Issuetrak makes it very easy for our clients to place help tickets. The ability to scheduled and generate reports on the fly also helps to find trends check metrics.

Cons:

The UI could use some work. There is also a small learning curve, so we have to spend some time with new clients to get use to the system.

Ivan
Sales in Bulgaria
Food & Beverages, 201–500 Employees

Core part of our IT support - I love the way it categorizes the different issues.

Comments: As I mentioned IssueTrak help us to communicate with our customers more efficiently. The response time dropped.

Pros:

Cost effective solution compared to the others on the market. It give us great value for the money - the response time dropped drastically. Now we are able to assist to our customers promptly and efficiently. I can track tickets and provide info related to other departments without even having to pick up the phone.

Cons:

I would like to see more from the mobile version. Also it takes more time to set the system generated emails to the end users.

Luanne
Business Application Specialist in US
Public Safety, 201–500 Employees

Issuetrak Application review

Comments: I have had very positive experiences with support for application development\training to support. Very fast in getting questions\issues resovled.

Pros:

Ease of adding work orders and tracking what has been submitted.

Cons:

Admin features are sometimes hard to find a component where you want to add or edit an option

Debbie
Customer Service and Warranty Rep in US

Issue Trak is a great tool for our use, tracking tech calls and warranty concerns.

Pros:

Ease of use is the main factor . The ability to customize it for our needs; adding drop down menus, and user defined fields makes it beneficial for tracking and reporting.

Cons:

Two areas that do the same thing i.e., having a field at the top of the screen to type in an issue number, as well as a menu function for the issue number.

Justin
IT Director in US
Management Consulting

Horrible for anything but canned actions

Pros:

Small footprint on server and runs on Windows. We didn't have to install some appliance or other modified Linux variation to get the software up and running. Able to leverage our existing SQL and IIS servers when needed.

Cons:

Functionality, they claim it is highly flexible and has workflow but there is no logic short of a yes no response system. The flexibility for any department outside of a single use is frustrating and process automation only really sends notifications there is no automation but instead reporting of when you completed something. Simple workflow related tasks are non-existent such as creating a new issue to handle a flow item, this causes you to have to try and include all outcomes for a workflow item.

Sarah
Sr. IT Administrator in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Great product for all IT/helpdesk need

Comments: Issuetrak meets all our IT/helpdesk need. The system is very simple to use; hence it requires no training for the users. The software is flexible that we were able to customize it to fit our needs perfectly. I am most impressed with their customer support team. They are always courteous but most of all, they really know their stuff!

Pros:

Great sales and support team.

Danna
Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Clean and Professional

Comments: Professional Customer Service

Pros:

The software is professional and keeps a record of all things billing and customer support related which is very important in my line of business.

Cons:

I do not have any complaints, the system is great! Everything is up to date and works to my liking.

Telecommunications

OK Ticketing system

Pros:

Not best application, has lots of issues. but yet simple and easy to use. Will get the job done for small organization.

Ethan
Frontend Engineer in US
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Comprehensive but a little dated

Comments: Issuetrak is really robust and offers a pretty comprehensive solution for teams and organizations. We're able to setup efficient work flows so individuals and teams handle their own tickets and task. My main complaint is that there doesn't seem to be a great solution for custamizing Issuetrak in a way that doesn't lock us into the version we have. We made a few hard code changes to make Issuetrak fit our work flow but now that's locked us into a version of Issuetrak and limits our support options. The one thing that would be nice is if Issuetrak added hooks/methods to tie in unique scripts into sections of the forms or in-between processes.

Pros:

Robust and comprehensive. It's well established and offers most of the needs of large organization work flows.

Cons:

I wish there were ways to inject unique code into forms and processes for customizations without locking you into versions.