15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Whappext

Whappext enables businesses to send bulk WhatsApp messages for increased customer engagement and conversions.

Learn more about Whappext

Pros:

If you are a social person, as I am, you may join different groups worldwide and there are no limits on that. Now you can share everything with your community, even your feelings.

Cons:

For video calling I always need a stable internet connection, otherwise, distortion will be frustrated.

Whappext ratings

4.7
Customer Service Software
4.2
4.5
4.6

9.0/10

Whappext has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 163 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Whappext before?

Kwabena
Kwabena
REGISTERED NURSE in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

EASY MARKETTING TOOL

Comments: Very handy and helpful tool to market products and interact with customers

Pros:

WhatsApp has evolved since it's inception from a mere text platform to a marketing platform where you're able to setup a business account and leave autoreplies for your customers to feel that they are being engaged with all the time.

Cons:

I wish we could do more of financial transactions via WhatsApp as well.

Kenneth
Manager in Lesotho
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

WhatsApp honest review

Comments: Wasenderpro allows people to send big files in a blunk of an eye, it saves customers time and the fact that a granted access to update stats in detailed statistics it gives a sudden relief is a client or customer wants to run a campaign.

Pros:

My integration with my business on point Clients never get to claim alot the fact that big file are able to be send via this user-friendly app makes the entire workflow easy and manageable. It support all multimedia format, it extract numbers and send them in bulk on request. A secured database, auto reply filter, unlimited bulk sender meessanger a very convenient app to it's loyal customers indeed.

Cons:

I think feature that could be added when time on is a super easy theme for tge elderly they still find this kind of app complex interms of when what is where and the customer support system is down time is important to keep clients flowing in and out, what's needed is 25/7 support system online,live chat firmly put into implementation.

Robert
VP of Sales in US
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

WhatsApp the necessary evil

Comments: As the product is free there is a strong argument for people like myself not complaining. However after Facebook acquired the program for a collective price of 19 billion dollars one would think they have the budget to make it perform better. Think about what I just said and let that marinade. 19 BILLION DOLLARS. Come on Mark Z - step up your game!

Pros:

On the PROS side of things the software is very basic and easy to set up. It is a no thrills programs.

Cons:

The CONS unfortunately are greater than the PROS. There is an op-going issue with the web version syncing with the mobile version. Calls drop on a regular basis. Call quality is poor. Bulk distribution of messages to your contact list is poor. The challenge is that there are a number of people that use WhatsApp because it's free and it is their go-to options for overseas communications. It is a necessary evil from a business standpoint as other options are not well marketed so the majority of users continue using this program.

kamna
bhuvi creations in India
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

whatsapp is life like no one takes place

Comments: overall for chat calling is nce but plz put some settings delete all chat both side easily and we can save status if any video uploaded in status if friend give access

Pros:

most useful app, we can talk easily anytime , chat easily all over world ,free of cost even other state also we can talk , not like the old days when we had to write letters and wait for the reply

Cons:

it be like telegram we can delete chat ours also and friends also anytime no time limit whatsapp have limit to delete our own chat

mahfujur rahman
Provide emergency service in Bangladesh
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

It's a complete package

Comments: It helps me a lot in my business. Because i always need to contact my co-workers and have to give them instructions. I find all the features here.

Pros:

I like almost all the features here mostly live chat, sending bulks of messages at a time. Also one thing i like most is it doesn’t a high speed internet connection.

Cons:

I don't have any problem with this software

Frank
Frank
Web Developer in Ghana
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Whatsapp is a life and business saver.

Comments: The excellent application for both marketing and also connecting with your friends around the world.

Pros:

Easy of use. I can connect to all my friends on WhatsApp. Its possible to send almost every file type on this platform.

Cons:

I want money transactions to be done through the platform.

Shyamala
Freelancer in India
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

I made double profit using WhatsApp marketing software recommended

Comments: I am using this daily and earn lots of money. And it's game changer in my business. I communicate my full contacts with this and easy to use and easy to reach to people and get to understand customers requirements fully. I daily talk with 100's of customers and get to earn . Thank you very useful tool ever I used. I recommend it.

Pros:

Easy to earn the best in all groups of customers, neighbours, jobss with mass marketing messages, catalogue, videos, PDFs, images, texts all ways of earning money. It notify the acknowledgement of message received and I like it. It is great help in mobile apps. Gives better marketing results.

Cons:

Sometimes we cannot add the customer directly on the contacts. We face some connectivity issues. Others are fine. to me. If I get some contacts directly added I will be very happy.

Victor
Victor
Farmer in Togo
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Marketing chat software

Comments: It is a very nice software to talk to leads

Pros:

Whatsapp marketing software a very good software when it is a question of chating with our customers or our leads. It is a fast messaging place are messages are instant. It is a best software to try different marketing strategies.

Cons:

Whatsapp software dowloading need too much storage on my memory card

Esita
Marketing Executive in Bangladesh
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Pathway For Smooth Communication

Pros:

It helps to grab a large number of consumer and able to manage proper attention for the products

Cons:

In the message header there should be a image that could help to find out what kind of product it is.

Lirim
Instrumentation PLSC in US
Chemicals, 51–200 Employees

Best app for mass instant messaging and live chat

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I have been using this app for the free trial now only and it works great to resch out massive audience. It’s easy to share documents of any type witu no restrictions. The best feature is you can filter active users phone numbers by just importing whatsapp numbers.

Cons:

sometimes it freezes and crashes in my macbook, probably it’s just not very macos software friendly!

Rida
Quality Management System Coordinator in Pakistan
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

WhatsApp - The best contacting software

Comments: WhatsApp is the most used software nowadays. My experience with this application is so good so far. It helps us communicate effectively through the features such as voice notes, images, and even video calls. I would highly recommend this application as it is absolutely free.

Pros:

WhatsApp, I can contact my family, friends and may have chats through video calls. I have been using WhatsApp for the past six years. It is the best application for students to interact with their friends and share documents and other important notes. Furthermore, it is free, and you need to have an internet connection to use this application. Features like call, video call, attach files are so good. One more thing, we can use WhatsApp on a desktop through the WhatsApp web. So I can easily share my desktop files and documents via WhatsApp web.

Cons:

The major drawback of using WhatsApp is the image quality gets weaker while transferring it from camera. Another negative point is it can get hacked. So it feels unsecured while using this application sometimes. WhatsApp has limited storage media that does not allow us to have access to unlimited data sharing.

Dennis
Customer service in Ghana
Banking, Self Employed

Effective for small and large scale businesses

Pros:

This application is easy to utilize and consequently doesn't occupy a lot of extra space on my telephone. The application is especially powerful, and I've never had a gadget crash with this application even after I have very long video call meeting with my partner.

Cons:

File size limitation while sharing. Photograph quality downgrades while sharing.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Improvements in Whatsapp for business

Comments: All good just need to add some features without complexing the current neatness of the application.

Pros:

Design and easiness makes itself unique. Very easy to use and transparency to read and delivery of messages. End to end security is must and advantage.

Cons:

End of the day its still a messaging app that needs internet to send messages Can be coupled with some advantageous features of UPI to transfer money in the chats itself. Apps like Telegram offer easy lookup for groups and and if the request is approved a user can be added to the group. I would love to see that flexibility in the same product so I get almost everything in a single app but I wish to use this app on lower version of android as well as most app dont support them and it thus reduces the audience using the application.

blessing
freelance in Togo
Computer Networking, 501–1,000 Employees

I've never had a problem with WhatsApp, and I think it's one of the best software we've ever had.

Pros:

WhatsApp This software is accessible to everyone; smooth and exciting interface, without a lot of work; you master it in a few days. I was pleasantly surprised; by speed; the efficiency and security of the software; during personal communication; as a professional. This software personally; helped me a lot; during my university studies and much more today in my professional life. I love it a lot more; that it has more and more features; such as quick chat search, location sharing, and improved video and voice calls

Cons:

What bothers a bit with the software is the lack of quality of digital files like videos, visual designs, photos .

Shivani
employee in India
Cosmetics, Self Employed

how my overall experience with whatsapp till now!

Comments: It is going amazing from the starting and I hope it will go as the same.

Pros:

I highly recommend WhatsApp to anyone as it is very easy to communicate with your friends and family. It is a very user friendly app and I love to chat and share status on it.

Cons:

scheduled messages if Whatsapp add the option to scheduled messages then it would be helpful. if we can send photos or videos not in limited amount.

Lacy
Pet care professional in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Inexpensive and reliable

Comments: Overall it gets the job done and it’s a free alternative to buying a calling card when out of the country.

Pros:

I appreciate the user friendly set up. The app makes it easy to see who is online and to chat with clients that are out of the country at no cost. I like that I can keep in contact with friends all around the world. Calling is easy and effective too.

Cons:

I do not like that there is privacy concerns. There is suspicion that private information and access is being shared to third parties

Emvo
Student in Ghana
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Very and simple

Comments: My overall experience with that software have been good up to now with that software I'm able to send different kinds of documents and do more things that I cannot do with my WhatsApp.

Pros:

The things I like the most about this software are at first the software is very easy to use and second I do help me with my business of advertising and keeping my groups of people awake.

Cons:

One thing I did like least about this WhatsApp software is the design on mobile it's just awful something ought to be done.

Yainjoh
Software engineer in US
Consumer Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WhatsApp software review

Comments: WhatsApp marketing software is good on an overall note, but it needs to increase the number of participants in group chats.

Pros:

The software is very fast in the delivery of message. It also aids in video calls and internet calls which is very good for international calls.

Cons:

The security of WhatsApp is not very strong and WhatsApp software has limited number of participants in a group chat.

Onyekachi
Onyekachi
Local Coordinator in Nigeria
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

Review WhatsApp

Pros:

WhatsApp is easy to use for business. There is option to create catalogues which everyone on your contact list can access. You can also share this catalogue with people outside your contacts. Voice and video calls enable clear communication with customers. Instant replies and WhatsApp status are great features too.

Cons:

I can't wait for WhatsApp to have a webinar/conference feature that can connect 50+ individuals on video conferencing. This will enable business seminars and conferences to a wider audience.

Pratap
Student in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic app

Comments: Outstanding for business marketing!With its marketing approach and organised process, WhatsApp Marketing helped my business

Pros:

"Once more, messages distributed through mass media serve to recruit clients. Whatsapp has been an incredibly useful service for everyone

Cons:

Whatsapp is a fantastic and convenient way to connect with people. most trustworthy medium for communication

Zechariah
Teacher in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Great way to communicate internationally!

Comments: Overall, I enjoy WhatsApp and will continue using it in the future.

Pros:

I love that I can stay in contact with my family all over the world without worrying whether or not they have iMessage.

Cons:

There isn't much to complain about other than at times the voice memo interface acts up when listening and you cannot hear the other person's message and vice versa.

Pandet
Student in Ghana
Higher Education Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Very good and useful

Comments: It is very good I love it it help me to do a lot of things like my business.

Pros:

The things I do like the most about this software are that it very easy to be in contact to your friends and family. It's easy to use too, it's free to download.

Cons:

The things I don't like about this software is that you can't take the display picture as we use to do.

E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

WhatsApp for Messging and Data Sharing

Comments: Overall amazing experience and i would surely recommend as long as whatsapp is free.

Pros:

I am using WhatsApp on daily basis and the best thing is that you can create a conference call and it's an add free application.

Cons:

Limitations regarding video/voice calls and number of group members need improvement.

Lucas
Telecommunications Engineer in Brazil
Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

Excellent tool to sell products and services!

Comments: Overall, my experience with this tool has been just excellent. In a short investment time, it is possible to obtain a return thanks to the ease of communication.

Pros:

What I like the most is the ease and agility to sell products and services in this tool.

Cons:

There's absolutely nothing I don't like. It works great.

Said
branch manager in Jordan
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Exiting

Comments: The simple interface is easy to use for non-techies as well

Pros:

Send and receive responses easily, quickly, and clearly, and create many ready-made templates that save effort

Cons:

Not suitable for small companies because it lacks some features