15 years of helping Indian businesses

About BigSpy

Ad spy tool for people to draw creative inspirations for their new marketing campaigns.

Learn more about BigSpy

Pros:

It has integration of all ad networks even tiktok as well.

Cons:

Not sure yet, need to use the software some more before I talk $hit.

BigSpy ratings

Customer Service Software
4.8

8.7/10

BigSpy has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 2,188 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used BigSpy before?

Filter reviews (2,188)

Minh
Minh
founfer in Vietnam

Good free trial

Pros:

BigSpy have a very good user experience and easy to use.

Cons:

BigSpy have a very good user experience and easy to use.

MABROUK
ceo in Morocco
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

useful and effective

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: good and easy and fast to implement with amazing results

Pros:

easy of use and good return on investment

Cons:

the designis very basic and was not updated

min
brand in China
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

easy to guide

3.0 last month New

Pros:

i like different options and metrics that can help me learn the best ads

Cons:

there should be more options and metrics that can help me learn the best ads

Dilshara
CEO in Sri Lanka
Wholesale, Self Employed

A Valuable Asset for Market Research

Comments: My overall experience with BigSpy has been positive. It has become an indispensable tool in our marketing arsenal, providing valuable insights that have significantly informed our strategic decision-making process.

Pros:

One of the standout features of BigSpy is its comprehensive database, which allows users to access a vast array of ads across multiple platforms. This extensive coverage makes it incredibly valuable for conducting thorough competitor analysis and staying updated on industry trends. Additionally, the platform's intuitive interface and powerful search functionalities greatly enhance efficiency in finding relevant data.

Cons:

While BigSpy offers a wealth of information, the pricing plans can be a bit steep for smaller businesses or individual users. Additionally, while the interface is generally user-friendly, there is room for improvement in terms of customization options and advanced filtering capabilities.

Samwel
Samwel
Lead Generation Expert in Kenya

The Best Ad spy tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: easy to use and value for money. I have met my ROIs using this tool

Pros:

The functionality, it is easy to use and implement the search filters to narrow down to specifics

Cons:

The Pricing tiers are not too friendly for a company of less than 5

Vadym
buyer in Ukraine
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

BigSpy is a fantastic tool

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I've been using BigSpy for several months now and it has significantly improved my ad campaigns. The ability to spy on competitors and see which ads are performing well is invaluable. The platform is user-friendly and offers a vast database of ads across various platforms. Highly recommend it for anyone serious about digital marketing.

Cons:

BigSpy is a fantastic tool for anyone involved in online advertising. The comprehensive ad library and detailed analytics have helped me optimize my strategies and stay ahead of the competition. It's easy to navigate and the customer support is responsive and helpful. BigSpy has become an essential part of my marketing toolkit

MOSTAPHA
vent in Morocco
Automotive, Self Employed

mosalstore

5.0 last month New

Pros:

BigSpy's ad creatives library offers a wealth of inspiration for designing effective ad campaigns. Overall, its combination of powerful functionality and ease of use makes it a valuable tool for marketers and advertisers.

Cons:

BigSpy, the social media ad intelligence tool, is great for its comprehensive features and user-friendly interface. One of the standout features is its ability to provide insights into competitors' ad strategies across various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more. Its advanced search filters make it easy to find specific ads based on criteria like keywords, ad type, industry, and engagement metrics.

Minn
MKT in Vietnam
Accounting Software, Self Employed

okiiiiiiii

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Extremely useful, helps me update trends very well

Cons:

Currently I don't see any inconvenience, I will use it more for reference

Mansouri
Coe in Algeria
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Its tro share

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It's very good to spy for a product in facebook

Cons:

the pricing of offre to get the tools is very high

Claudiu
CEO in Romania
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Very good service

5.0 last month New

Comments: perfect, i reccomend to everyone who want to see what competitors is doing

Pros:

The results of competitors adverstising was perfect

Cons:

the accuracy was perfect, i really like it

Anthony
Principal Consultant in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

BigSpy - Great For High Octane Coffee Ad Aficionados!

Comments: BigSpy has helped identify some great brand marketing campaigns containing highly effective original ads that had great consumer pathway signals, such as engagement, shares and likes - you can guess the platforms (well, maybe not. Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook). It has also helped sift deeper insights of more traditional ad markets like Google Mobile Ads, and Yahoo for a more responsive robust knowledge bank build up for effective benchmarking and consumer pathway touch point planning when used in conjunction with other tools like SEMRush etc.

Pros:

The ability to drill down into various focus areas. Traditionally we are investigators and researchers, this applications features enable the user to sift through the noise of ads to easily unearth successful marketing campaigns across multiple platform channels (past and current) to which insight may be gained. The user interface is intuitive, easy to use and robust in the filters that you can apply to any ad research query you undertake.

Cons:

Three things immediately pop to mind: 1. The size of the ad database. 2. No multi-select features within the platform channels. 3. 'Available Info' containing category analysis, product profits, engagement, audience, etc. Ad database size will more than likely increase overtime, it currently sits at approximately 60 million records. Multi-select would be a great capability when researching an 'ad campaign' or 'brand reach', presently if you wish to understand a given brands Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads reach you are required to conduct three separate dives. This is not a make or break, its just a little time consuming. Available info can seem a little light on details, with one overview 'product profit' being an empty data field up to this point in our usage.

Shubham
Designer in India
Design, 2–10 Employees

BigSpy Is better than others

Comments: Till Now it's awesome but i need to explore more last website i use was Adbe Primetime which dosn't give relevant search but bigspy does so, i need more trail period to use and understand bigspy more.

Pros:

It gives the exact detail of Ads running on diffrent platform with low price compare to other platforms, also gives an idea about how it's

Cons:

Trail period shoul dbe more so that one can understand the features in more better way before buying.

Son
Owner in Vietnam
E-Learning, Self Employed

This software is what I was looking for

Comments: Big Spy - The Ultimate Tool for E-commerce Success on FacebookAs an online entrepreneur, I am always on the lookout for tools that can help me gain an edge in the highly competitive e-commerce space. I recently discovered Big Spy, a groundbreaking tool that offers a deep dive into the world of Facebook content from other sellers, and I must say, I am beyond impressed.Big Spy stands out from the crowd with its user-friendly interface, making it incredibly easy to navigate and find the information you need. As soon as I started using it, I was able to uncover valuable insights into the strategies, ad creatives, and content that top sellers on Facebook employ to drive sales and engagement.One of the most valuable features of Big Spy is its real-time monitoring capability. This ensures that you always have the most up-to-date information on your competitors' content, allowing you to stay one step ahead and continuously adapt your own strategies. The tool also provides extensive filtering options, so you can narrow down your search and focus on the content and industries most relevant to your business.The in-depth analytics provided by Big Spy have been incredibly useful for me, as they have allowed me to optimize my own content and ad campaigns. By studying the ad creatives and strategies of successful sellers, I have been able to identify trends and implement these winning techniques into my own marketing efforts. As a result, my business has seen increased conversion ra

Pros:

Probably the ability of this tool to display ads is what I like the most, I got a lot of ideas from there.

Cons:

Perhaps the only weakness of this tool is the price. I feel the price is a bit high for a student majoring in marketing like me.

Desta
Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

It's great for gathering massive volumes of data, but it takes time.

Comments: BigSpy has provided me with an amazing overall experience. For me, the most important duty is to assess my competitors' success in running Facebook and other social media marketing campaigns. In that regard, it has really aided me in determining my ad creatives and avoiding wasting money on testing with advertising that may or may not work. It is a dependable and time-saving tool that has assisted me in staying ahead of the competition.

Pros:

I liked how it combines information from different social media websites and summarizes winning marketing inspirational creatives and ad scripts. If you have a specific product you want to advertise but aren't sure how, this tool will provide you with a list of effective creatives, including impressions, popularity, and landing sites. To prevent replicating other people's creative, simply add a twist to the finished result. It also immediately saves me a lot of time.

Cons:

When it comes to being comprehensive and only showing the winning ads, it may use some work. The major disadvantage is that it does not do a performance screening on the creative ads. Popularity is a broad term, and impressions may not always imply success. The only metric I used to determine success was the number of days the ads ran. The more time the ad runs helped me decide the success it might have.

Zachary
Associate Connections Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001–10,000 Employees

BigSpy does what Ad Library cannot!

Pros:

Adspy is an innovative platform for effectively researching and monitoring competitor ads. Adspy’s powerful search engine and intuitive user interface provide market intelligence and actionable insights. It offers a much broader view of the digital marketing landscape than Facebook’s native ad library. With Adspy, users can create granular keyword searches to discover competitor activities, rapidly review ads, analyze various metrics, and save results for future reference. Adspy also offers user segmentation capabilities that allow to target any audience and to drill down further. Its user-friendly dashboard allows to analyze current trends in ads, global reach, and budget being spent by competitors. Furthermore, its deep analytics and reporting insights include CTRs, CPMs, impressions, and audience insights that equip users with the necessary information to optimize campaigns. The platform also offers a comprehensive keyword library, allowing you to discover and track relevant keywords that competitors are using to target customers. Adspy’s powerful display and filtering capabilities help measure ad campaign performance and increase ROI.

Cons:

There isnt much I dont like about this software. The only downside is there is limited collaboration with other members of my team.

Eduardo
Analyst in Brazil
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

The Best Service!

Comments: My overall experience with BigSpy has been highly positive. Once my team and I got the hang of its capabilities, it became an integral part of our advertising strategy. Whether it was exploring competitors' strategies or understanding new market trends, BigSpy was always up to the task. It helped us make more informed decisions and ultimately led to more successful campaigns.

Pros:

What I appreciated most about BigSpy was its user-friendly interface and comprehensive range of features. The tool allowed for deep and precise market research, helping my team find the exact information we needed to optimize our campaigns. The variety of filters and analytics options provided invaluable insights that we wouldn't have been able to access otherwise.

Cons:

Although BigSpy was mostly exceptional, I did find that the customer support was sometimes slow to respond to queries. Additionally, the learning curve for some of the more advanced features was a bit steep, so it might be challenging for beginners. However, these were minor issues compared to the overall value provided by the service.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

BigSpy Is Good

Comments: Overall, I would highly recommend this ad spying tool to anyone looking to stay on top of their competitors' ad campaigns and improve their own advertising efforts.

Pros:

I recently tried out this ad spying tool and I have to say that I was really impressed with the functionality and features it offered.The tool allowed me to easily search for and find ads from competitors in my industry, and the user interface was straightforward and intuitive. I was also able to see detailed information about the ad campaigns, including the ad copy, target audience, and performance metrics.One of the standout features of this tool was the ability to see which ad creatives were performing the best, as well as the option to download and analyze the data in more depth. This was extremely useful for my own ad campaigns, as I was able to see what was working well for my competitors and use that information to improve my own ads.

Cons:

It should increase free trial limits and let user explore the power

Isabella
addad in Brazil

Perfect

Pros:

all the app is amazing to find productss

Ryan
ceo in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Amazing for my business

Comments: Using BigSpy was generally positive. Its efficient analytics provided valuable insights into social media trends and strategies. However, the platform's limitation in covering certain social media platforms was a drawback, as it hindered a comprehensive analysis. Nonetheless, for the platforms it did support, the experience was insightful and useful.

Pros:

BigSpy is incredible! Efficient analytics.

Cons:

Limited social media platforms covered..

Tainan
Mkt specilist in Australia

Simply amazing!

Comments: It deeply recommends for marketing agencies looking for viral ads

Pros:

It's easy to find the most relevant ads and model thing that are viral

Cons:

Navigation can be overwhelming since there are 1000s of ads to search

Singh
cmo in India
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed

best software ever

Pros:

The search functions like it has so many options

Cons:

The pricing I feel is a bit to much and I feel if we can get unlimited searches that would be great

Md Mushahid
Dropshipper in Bangladesh
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

use of bigspy

Comments: very good

Pros:

i like very much because it is very good for winning product resurch

Cons:

i like very this for pricing plan and effective results

Daniel
Ads in Guatemala

Lets test

Comments: give me ideas for ads

Pros:

Extensive ad database: BigSpy boasts a large ad database that spans various industries and niches. This allows users to explore a wide range of ads from different advertisers and industries, providing inspiration and ideas for their own campaigns.

Cons:

Pricing: Some users have mentioned that BigSpy's pricing can be relatively high compared to other similar tools in the market. The cost may not be affordable for everyone, especially for individuals or small businesses with limited budgets. It's important to evaluate the pricing plans and consider your specific needs before making a decision.

ofer
manager in Israel

I highly recommend using BigSpy

Pros:

I use it for a few years, to see my competitors' promotions on Facebook and Instagram. I get ideas from other advertisers, and could make decisions without trying and spending money by seeing other companies results.

Cons:

Sometime I don't see the competitors' promotions

Adam
Digital Marketing in Brazil

Good Research Features

Pros:

Big Spy helps me to find a good product to sell

Cons:

The dashboard is easily to use, and there are many cool things