15 years of helping Indian businesses

About Adilo

All in one video hosting and marketing software for fast growing business. https://adilo.com/

Learn more about Adilo

Pros:

Best feature of all: the security suite with DRM and invisible watermarks within our videos. For us Adilo is a one-stop-shop solution for our webinar video content production.

Cons:

The bandwidth allocation on each plan seems low.

Adilo ratings

4.7
Customer Service Software
4.5
4.7
4.8

9.2/10

Adilo has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 739 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Adilo before?

Alfredo
Alfredo
Content Creator / Tutor in Mexico
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Excellent video hosting

Comments: My experience with Adilo is quite good, the platform is stable and allows you to work at a good pace. Options are close at hand and in good supply. Generally, all functions are simple to implement. The streaming is good, the users watch the videos without problems and there are no complaints in that regard. They constantly manage offers, which allowed us to grow our plan little by little. They continually add new features. We are very happy with this investment.

Pros:

It has many advantages: - It has LTD plans - Allows the management of multiple projects - Users can be added, whether they are clients or collaborators - Custom domains can be added - It is a stable platform - You can configure various brands (colors, logo) - Excellent privacy options in the videos (by domain, password, with water masks, configuration of browser controls, among others). - Player customization - Creation of landing pages for videos with option for comments - Advanced statistics by video or by project - Multiple ways to share content - Supports audio

Cons:

- The support is a bit slow, it has been improved, but they lack more staff. - Somewhat basic documentation, not all options are explained in depth. - Some functions have errors, but they are corrected as they are reported, they strive to make everything work. - They lack the option of live transmission - It is necessary that other softwares carry out integrations with them

Gabe
Gabe
Owner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Impressive Alternative to Vimeo!

Comments: I am absolutely blown away by Adilo, I really am glad I found it for myself and recommend it to anyone that needs a video hosting platform with advanced marketing capacities.

Pros:

I came to Adilo looking for an alternative to Vimeo was very impressed to find out it was able to handle all my needs plus it offered other features that were not available to on Vimeo. Lead generation forms, CTAs and even html forms can be added to videos with Adilo. It also offers impressive anti-piracy protection that is way more than I ever expect to need. I still haven't even been able to utilize all the things this platform offers because I haven't had it long enough to actually test everything it can do but even without that I can see the tremendous potential it has. On the fence about using Adilo and need a little nudge? Consider these other features it has to offer: - AI Captions - Retargeting/Remarketing with Google & Facebook ads pixels - Dynamic Watermarking - Team Collaboration - Custom Domains Plus many other features that other content creators will love. I wish I had found this sooner and it is a safe bet that others will love it as much as I do because it really has everything a person could want from a video hosting platform. I am excited to push the limits of what my video can do thanks to Adilo.

Cons:

I don't have any significant gripes about Adilo but if I was to complain about something just for the sake of nitpicking I would say that the UI/UX could be polished up a bit to look more modern. A slick new appearance would go a long way to making this platform look like as great up front as it does to those that love it for it's capabilities.

Christian
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Video Hosting Platform For Marketers

Comments: I like their model but once I got my account I'm realizing I can't have as many views as I thought I'd be able to have, due to the bandwidth issue, so I feel forced to upgrade to a higher account limit, which is not a good feeling after thinking I got a 500 GB account so I'd never need more. Plus the customer service is very frustrating, having to wait for days.

Pros:

Adilo has put together some great features for businesses using videos in their marketing, like analytics showing views, call to actions and email capture

Cons:

The customer service is very poor. They have a live chat and do have someone there...but every time I've asked for help they tell me it will be 12-24 hours and I've never heard back. I've had to remind them multiple times before finally getting the help I need, even with super simple questions like "what day of the month does my monthly bandwidth renew?"When I purchased the software I didn't know there was a bandwidth limit, I thought there was just a storage limit (probably my fault). So I got an account with 500 GB of storage. Problem is, when you upload a video they create multiple versions so your storage is way more than the video you uploaded. Then...when someone watches your video, they track your bandwidth, and I'm finding that even though I don't have many viewers, when they do watch a video it uses a lot more bandwidth than I would think, so even though I have lots of storage, the bandwidth gets used much faster than I would imagine, and I have no idea how to track that.

Puneet
Puneet
Founder in India
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

One of the best video hosting service in the market!

Comments: Adilo is nicely polished and have all of the features that I could ever want in a video hosting service. The best alternative I have found to Vimeo. The interface is beautiful, and the videos always load quickly. I would highly recommend it to any business looking for an alternative to Vimeo.

Pros:

- You can record 4k videos - Video loading speed is really quick - Split testing (My favorite) - Automated video streaming - Realtime video analytics

Cons:

- The quick tour thing is annoying, it pops up every time I go to my projects (Please please fix this) - I wish if there were more video player theme options - Customer support need to be more responsive

Gregory
Gregory
Consultant in Barbados
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

The New Home of our Corporate Videos

Comments: Very happy with this video hosting solution. I've used at least 8 different video tools in the past 5 years and Adilo is now my favourite based on the combination of cost, value and functionality. I think it will only get better in years to come.

Pros:

Adilo has a great feature set: Ease of use Simple, slick interface Multi-video uploads Fast-loading responsive videos on CDN Marketing features (CTA, Lead Capture) CRM Integrations Team Collaboration Project Segmentation Great, professional support!

Cons:

Hopefully, a folder system will be coming soon to further organise videos within each project. Also, I'm optimistic that it will be possible to pass tag data to the CRM to segment viewers on the backend. Based on feedback received, there's a good chance this will happen.

rolando
President in Philippines
Management Consulting, Self Employed

There are only 4 people in their support team.

Comments: Frustrating is an understatement.
I have been scammed by this company.
They lured me for a product that has ample features, in which they backed down and said that the offer was sent BY MISTAKE.

Pros:

I don't know what to say as PROS. They didn't give a chnce. They show very poor support.

Cons:

They don't respond to complaints., when they do it would take not less than 24 hours. I am exhausted in following up.

Alex
Alex
Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

I've switched to Adilo for video sharing!

Comments: I'm very impressed with this platform. I've used several other of Adilo's competitors and I am happy to stick with Adilo.

Pros:

Adilo enables me to record videos right inside the platform or upload them from my computer. I create sales videos, where the goal is to move my prospects through our sales prospects by educating them on our very robust software platform. Adilo helps in this because I can create a video channel that funnels my watchers through multiple videos. This content deliverability is very valuable in sales. Also, Adilo enables me to create CTAs that can be scheduled throughout my videos. Adilo is a powerful video sharing platform!

Cons:

There are some small quirks with the UI, but honestly, it's nothing that lessens the experience.

Stasha
Stasha
Web developer in Serbia
Graphic Design Software, Self Employed

Promising first impression!

Comments: I am a user of Vadoo and Publit.io video hosting providers. I have only good words for Vadoo, while Publit.io has to do some improvements. But, I didn't resist buying Adilo either. The Dashboard is clear, maybe a little overwhelming with the options, but just because they have so many things to offer. There is a tutorial for each step. Everything is well connected and works nicely, they thought about tidiness.

Pros:

I love the possibility to add something directly in the video, captions and their promising customization of the video player, also branding everything. There are good privacy options keeping in mind business as well as video hosting just for a hobby. The Dashboard is clear and shows everything, but for every video, you have more options to modify. You have the ability to watch how your video popularity grows or where is the place to improve it. There is the page with your Public presentation. It has almost everything for business and hobby use.

Cons:

The speed of video processing is too long. I uploaded a video of 7min/20MB and after half of an hour is still processing. Maybe is something just on my side, but still is frustrating because I don't know what caused that lack of speed processing while the upload speed is good. That's something I will love to be improved. Also, I don't see every option in the left column before I do the zoom out the window to be 90%.

Mike
Mike
Sports, Self Employed

Adilo is My Favorite Software for Video Hosting and Marketing

Comments: Adilo solves my pricing problem for all the features I would like to have in a complete software for making, hosting, delivering, and marketing my videos.

Pros:

Adilo has the best pricing for so many valuable great tools but my favorites as a Video Marketer are the tools for Interactive CTA, Subtitling, Streaming, Custom Player Skin and Controls, Player Smoothness, the Reporting features, availability to Integrate with other products, and the overall Ease of Use.

Cons:

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Adilo. I may have some suggestions in the future but it seems like they haven't missed a thing!

Jay
Jay
Technical Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

A video hosting platform alternative to Vimeo and YouTube

Comments: Amazing experience so far. I have used other video hosting platforms. I think Adilo researched their competitors and have us an awesome platform with all our needs and perks combined into one!

Pros:

A few of our favorite features are the smooth uploading speed and process, an easy interfaces to organize your projects and channels, great customization of the videos include appearance, thumbnail, control buttons, privacy, chapters and subtitles, easy to follow tutorial guides under the help sections of the website, branding options including custom domains, 4k videos and data analytics.

Cons:

I would like to see more integrations to email marketing providers and social media platforms.

Rituparna
Founder in India
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Powerful video hosting and marketing platform

Comments: Adilo helped me to move away from using multiple video platforms for different purposes and to consolidate all my use cases in one powerful platform. I have generous bandwidth, plenty storage, very detailed analytics and most importantly a complete video marketing suite at my disposal under a single login to Adilo. My customers are very happy with the Adilo player which allows them to view the videos in a playlist and with even chapters inside a single video. For any elearning business like mine, Adilo can be a very powerful secret sauce for success.

Pros:

One of the most noticeable impact of using adilo is how fast the video loads on our webpages. It loads fast and plays without any lag or buffering. Adilo offers a very powerful video marketing mechanism with ability to put up forms inside the video player. This has been a game changer for our business as it has significantly increased the number of lead collection from our websites. It also offers highest level of content protection in form of DRM. The analytics options are extremely useful for understanding the impact of the video published.

Cons:

For a video management system like Adilo, it can help to have a web based video editing facility but it currently does not have one. Also although adilo has integrations like zapier, I would like to see integrations with other platforms like pabbly, integromat or integrately too, as zapier is quite costly compared to alternatives.

Victor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Uploading to Adilo is Smooth!

Pros:

I am so glad I switched from Vimeo to Adilo. This is such a great alternative! I love the AI caption feature they have, and everything is easy to embed into WordPress. Captions are important to me because a large portion of my audience use them.

Cons:

What I did not enjoy about Adilo initially was figuring out how to upload the videos to WordPress. All the other video platforms have special buttons. Once I figure out all I needed to do was plug the info into HTML everything else was easy!

Ravneet
Filmmaker in India
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Video (and Audio podcast) hosting platform

Pros:

Quick uploads. Easy to use interface. Custom embedding [it's a game changer] Private projects with playlists [Haven't seen this combo anywhere]

Cons:

The visual look of the embedded call to action could get better and responsive. On mobile, call-to-action text gets cut. Maybe we can have a word limit for the headlines and a description section with a smaller font.

Candace
NA - pre launch in UK
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

A new favourite tool

Comments: Been using for a week, am pre launch so just uploading and preparing content right now but so far it is a total breeze. The help videos are excellent and the one time I needed to reach out to Help, they replied practically instantly and even made me my own little video to explain the thing I needed.

Pros:

I was looking for an alternative to You Tube and Cimeo for hosting videos and in the back of my mind I was also thinking, I need to figure out captioning and video marketing. Adilo has this all so although it is much more advanced to where I am on my journey, I took the plunge. And I am pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use.

Cons:

Not come across anything so far. Some of the functionality is to being needed in - eg social media integrations - but for me this isn’t a big deal as I’m ore launch atm.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Adilo - the video app to rule them all

Pros:

It's been a long and arduous hunt for the best video solution out there for premium content creation. There are so many paid subscription options of Vimeo, Wistia, Vidyard, or even Loom and so many others—Adilo achieves this and more with the ability to get on a lifetime deal. I also have a lifetime deal from Spotlightr (formerly Vooplayer). Spotlightr is probably the next closest app in terms of features to Adilo. However, Adilo shines in its ease of use. It's so simple, like YouTube, simple to get started, yet fully packed in terms of security and customization. Some limit your video quality, which means you can't even choose to display premium video. Having a 4k shoot shown in 720p makes you question why you even shot it that way. I love that I can host unlimited videos and audio, create subtitles in multiple languages, or even use Adilo as a screen recorder if I want to (of course, there are apps for those too). Why use them when you have the robust functionality of embedding forms into your videos, tracking analytics, and having a full-on branding experience? Adilo allows filmmakers to showcase their content and grow their following, experts and course creators to protect and share their teachings as if it was an in-person experience, and entertainers to proudly organize and continue doing what they love. I have seriously hunted for a video deal this good and haven't found one.

Cons:

I would love to see the UI / UX improve on the main dashboard. It feels a bit static in terms of the beauty videos create for the world. I think modeling a fun environment would bring joy to video creators and marketers and encourage them to use the platform more and find it fun to navigate. The website and dashboard don't precisely match and I dig the vibe (look & feel) on the website. Also, since there can be an abundance of video creation, it would be great to have some more helpful resources, support, or university to learn all things Audio. I hope this grows. To compare it with YouTube and Vimeo is difficult right now. It would be great to have a discovery platform or newsletter showcase of interested Adilo users.

Joanne
Joanne
Owner in UK
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

Early days but looking good so far

Comments: So far, so good. I wanted something that was secure and where I could parcel content up in to buckets easily behind different tagged gateways. My alternative will be a Vimeo monthly payment. So when this came up on a LTD I thought it was worth looking at, and although i can't say for certain until I get further into the usage month to month, I am happy so far with my decision.

Pros:

I have to put it in context that I haven't started uploading and embedding my actual business content yet. I have just been experimenting, looking at the features and working out how I will be able to leverage them, getting the hand of the dashboard, playing with it and setting stuff up. But so far I am impressed at the features on offer and how easy they have been to play with and try out. I particularly like the easy set up of channels and stages for use with my different customer segments or for events. The ability to add video chapters will also be helpful for me because I will be using this a lot for how-to information for hands-on projects. So viewers will watch a section, go off and do something in real life and then come back to get the next instruction. Having chapters means I won't have to break everything into hundreds of tiny videos for easy reference. I'm also really excited by the idea of the snapbyte videos too as that is another product I was going to need to get sorted for my own welcome and sales videos, so it's great to have it included here.

Cons:

The only thing so far is that the help articles and onboarding welcome information could do with improvement. I was hoping for an overall welcome walkthough to show me the features properly. There are individual videos and help articles in each of the features, so I feel confident that I will be able to use the individual elements ok as I get going with moving content into it, it would just be nice to have an overall welcome and "here's how to get started" kind of tutorial. It's possible I got one of these flashed up when I activated, and just haven't been reshown it, but in any case I can't find on now so if there is one, then signposting would be great. There are quite a few articles in the help directory which are "coming soon". I imagine that this in the in pipeline but that is the only thing which was slightly jarring when trying to get my head around everything. However the help articles that are there are helpful - for example I'm a Thrive Themes user so I was particularly happy to see a help article showing how to embed using code snippets as this is one of the things which some platforms don't tell you and then in Thrive or Elementor you spend ages trying to work out how to add things.

Helen
Helen
Course Creator in Ireland
E-Learning, Self Employed

Adilo Has Everything A Course Creator Needs For Video Hosting

Comments: Adilo have been fast to respond and really helpful.

Pros:

I came across Adilo and thought it was worth giving a trial. The speed, captioning, ability to SEO and customize each video, make it the best solution for me as a course creator. I can also get my subtitles created in many languages, which helps my course reach. The quality of rendering is superb and the option to choose, video quality depending on your internet speed is valuable.

Cons:

I haven't found anything I dislike about Adilo

William
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Just In Time

Comments: I really enjoy the platform and cannot wait to use it as host!

Pros:

The timing of this deal was absolutely perfect for my team. We couldn't be happier to finally replace Vimeo (Our Annual Subscription was due in May, so this deal was perfect). So far everything seems great. We absolutely love the filing system! I cannot wait to try a few projects on here over the next few months. We've already had great upload/download speeds.Thanking back only a year ago, my team was buying emergency portable storage drives in town (the Orange stacks of LaCie drives). Now we've come full circle. We do not need to delete memories of the past (Or client work 🤣), to capture new video.I couldn't be happier!

Cons:

At this time we enjoy the entire platform!

CEO in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Love the automations

Comments: Overall I have discovered that it is well organized, easy to use and has all the features I need inside of the platform.

Pros:

Automatic Subtitles, in several languages, scheduling, split testing, and on it goes. This is far more than Video Hosting, this is a platform that rivals some of the biggest names in the business. They have put a lot of thought into great features while maintaining simplicity.

Cons:

I have not found any as of yet that I am experiencing as a con.

Jonah
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Video Hosting Platform!

Comments: Adilo has it all - it's super easy and fast to upload videos/audio and embed wherever you want with whatever privacy you need for the content. It has lots of options for customizing the player appearance, team collaboration, and many other useful features. I haven't had to have too much interaction with support but in my one experience they seemed responsive and helpful. The one area where the product is slightly lacking is in their UI/UX. It's not super polished but also not bad and I haven't experienced any deal breaker bugs or anything like that. All in all a fantastic deal and alternative to other much more expensive services!

Pros:

Easy to upload and host video (and audio!), customize player, and control privacy (where and how videos can be viewed).

Cons:

The UI/UX is a bit clunky and not super polished but definitely useable and not a deal breaker.

Thomas
Principal Hydrogeologist in US

A great Vimeo or YouTube alternative

Comments: Very positive experience. I started off buying one code on AppSumo and, after I had used Adilo for a bit, I went back and did the full stack of five codes.

Pros:

The Channels feature is really the one thing that I think is best about this software. it looks nice without being too "busy" and gives me a lot of control over how my videos are presented and how they look, including the option to had higher level security the videos. Customization is always good and you get that with Adilo. In app recording is nice for a quick video or screen capture, but not the reason I made the purchase. Lastly, the generous storage and bandwidth limits alone make this a great deal.

Cons:

It takes a bit to figure out the work flow, so you need to use the software to get used to how it works, but once you figure out how everything works, it goes well.

Ana
Owner in Ecuador
Internet, Self Employed

Pretty good video hosting

Comments: It was nice to have an option besides Wistia and Vimeo. I like Adilo. It's a good mature product.

Pros:

The platform is user-friendly and easy to use. I don't have to fumble around trying to figure out how to upload my videos or how to customize the player to fit my website's style.But the real standout for me has been the video analytics. I love being able to see how many people are watching my videos, which parts they're re-watching, and where my audience is located. It's given me such valuable insights into what's working and what's not, and it's made it so much easier for me to make improvements. It's just made my life much easier and I feel like I'm able to get my videos in front of more people.

Cons:

There were a few problems when I first started using it, which was about a year ago, but they seem to have been resolved and I haven't encountered any to speak of. For now.

Mikkel
Mikkel
Web Designer in Denmark
Education Management, Self Employed

Video management done right!

Comments: Great onboardin

Pros:

The platform is easy to use, and will never overwhelm you. It's very forgiving even for completely new users to this space. It comes with ByteSnap, a screen capturing tool! AWESOME features included

Cons:

A few, minor UI/UX issues, like weirdly colored buttons and overlays blocking. But it's all being addressed already by the team.

DEXTER
DEXTER
CEO in UK
Animation Software, 11–50 Employees

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK THAT PACKS A PUNCH

Comments: Great , looking forward to the future

Pros:

Had been paying about 200$ per year for vimeo pro plan. But this is a crazy good deal for lifetime and absolutely works well. After testing for a day: 1) Video Uploads are super fast. 2) You can upload audio and video Before Video you can capture emails During the Video, you can place the CTA of your choice and drive traffic for sales and after the video you can redirect to multiple features. The videos are mobile responsive. The upload speeds and rendering speeds to adilo is way faster than vimeo which honestly saves a lot of time. Amazing product! Go for it! Helpful 0

Cons:

The fact i didn't find it sooner its a real life saver

Dr John
Dr John
Neuroscience Coach in Singapore
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Easy to customise player and interactions

Comments: Hosting on YouTube has become impossible thanks to excessive and invasive advertising. Vimeo is expensive and Wistia more so.
Plus, very few video hosts let you upload audio - this does. Important for me because I like my clients to have the option of watch the video or just listen to the audio of our online coaching guides.

Pros:

Very easy to upload videos (and audio) and customise the player to embed anywhere with interactions, password protection and even DRM. The hosted landing page for a video also has an easy to use form to collect emails (either having to do so or just in case.) Basically, seems to have everything I'll need already.

Cons:

Audio MPS and a podcast player - at the moment it's a video which works well but I like podcast players. Some days the speed of processing a video seems to be excessive. But it gets there in the end.