15 years of helping Indian businesses

Constant Contact Reviews

4.3 (2,770) Write a Review!

About Constant Contact

We deliver the tools to simplify and amplify digital marketing and drive results for your business.

Learn more about Constant Contact

Pros:

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Cons:

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Constant Contact ratings

4.3
Customer Service Software
4.2
4.2
4.1

7.9/10

Constant Contact has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 2,770 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Constant Contact before?

Filter reviews (2,770)

Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is really fabulous for email marketing--we use it for all our opted in messaging

Comments: We set up a landing page with a form fill, ad traffic to the landing page. Constant contact handled email and responses for all of the opted in addresses, and kept the leads warm while we developed them. Excellent deliverability, easy to use, just a first class software.

Pros:

I'm pretty familiar with email software, having used four different options extensively. Constant contact was the slickest interface, the most intuitive programming, and all of the features I wanted, without being too expensive or difficult to use.

Cons:

I have nothing but good things to say about constant contact. If I had to find a thing I like least, it would be the confusion between campaigns and programming.

Stephen
Business Manager in US
Building Materials, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is con-sistantly the best!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I have been extremely pleased with this fine company. Constant Contact is my only connection with my prospect list, which has more than doubled since we started this Spring. I really can't see how I can do without my partners at Constant Contact.

Pros:

The great deal of information available helps me to invest myself in my business. The customer service team is outstanding. No problem is too insignificant for the best efforts from the reps at Constant Contact. The templates are really inspiring and fully adaptable for my needs and the AI suggestions are really useful. This has really been the answer to my customer relations.

Cons:

The multichannel campaigns are not as well supported by the knowledge bank as I would like. It is a new feature and I expect that there will be more helps coming soon.

Constant Contact Response

2 weeks ago

Wow, Stephen! Thank you so much for rating your experience with us so highly!

Zachary
Operations Support in US
Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

It Does The Job

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Constant Contact handles the basic email marketing well and at a fairly low price.

Cons:

Missing a lot of bells and whistles when it comes to analytics and integration to capture data points.

Sherri-Lee
Chief Fun Officer in Canada
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is an amazing platform with great support!

Comments: Very satisfied, I have been with them for 10 years.

Pros:

Easy to use, low price point, great support, always updating and creating better options to serve us better.

Cons:

Sometimes the platform is glitchy, but they are always responsive to fix it

John Mark
Digital Marketing in Philippines
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use

5.0 last month New

Comments: I love that in constant contact we can integrate with various third-party applications and platforms, such as e-commerce systems, CRM tools, and social media, which enhances its functionality and allows for a more unified marketing approach.

Pros:

Constant Contact provides detailed analytics and reporting features, allowing you to track open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, and other key metrics. These insights help you understand how your campaigns are performing and where there is room for improvement.

Cons:

Not being able to add high quality video

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in Colombia
Information Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Dive deeper into digital marketing channels

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Best tool to define goals, target and develop a digital marketing plan that reaches the audience. It also provide direction for a given campaign and a framework for evaluating outcomes.

Pros:

This tool is the centerpiece of my digital marketing activities. It represents products and brands in a clear and memorable way leaving a lasting impression on the target market. It is mobile friendly and easy to navigate. Has a great email marketing approach which sees to it that transition of leads into customers is smooth and effortless.

Cons:

Everything is fine. It is an affordable tool to avoid the challenges faced in the digital world. However, the main challenge my colleagues have raised is the difficulty in cancelling the subscription. Some of them wanted to withdraw but it was hard for them.

Tracy
Sales Manager in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Why Constant Contact?

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I give it double thumbs up since it has added features apart from marketing automation, which include CRM and landing pages creation.

Cons:

It is quite pricey to buy domain at Constant Contact, but I have pointed from other hosting companies which works perfect for me and it is cheap.

Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is a MUST for email marketing!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Over all extremly pleased with the service and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to use an email marketing service to aid in there company.

Pros:

I like the UI and UX design of the interface and how easy it is to establish custom emails and send-outs

Cons:

I dont think there was anything about the product I didn't like.

Joel
Joel
OWNER DESIGNER in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

GOOD SERVICE

Comments: MY EXPERIENCE WAS OK BECAUSE I WAS VERY BUSY AT WORK

Pros:

THE ATTENTION YOU GET FROM YOUR COACH AND STAFF

Cons:

THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE TOO NOT FRIENDLY

Jaclyn Marie
Hairstylist in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Constant Contact

3.0 last month New

Pros:

All my social media accounts linked to one account.

Cons:

Difficult to understand how to use and post the correct posts and edit/delete posts.

Constant Contact Response

2 weeks ago

We appreciate your feedback, Jaclyn. Our support team is here to help! Please reach out to us by sending a quick email to social_support[at]constantcontact[dot]com with your username, email, and a reference to this review so we can assist you with learning how to use your Constant Contact account and scheduling your posts.

Michelle
Development Officer in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Ease of use for Small Shop

Comments: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Pros:

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Cons:

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Lisa
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

Comments: Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Pros:

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

Cons:

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Eugene
Project Manager in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

The Only Way to Stay in Touch with Clients

Comments: Overall Constant Contact is by far the best email marketing platform we have used. After trying several other products there is no doubt that overall Constant Contact is the best product on the market today.

Pros:

The platform overall is reliable, easy to use, easy to implement and is a great value for the cost. The ability to schedule campaigns, manage contacts, grow our social media followers and so many other features have made Constant Contact an integral part of our business.

Cons:

Additional improvements to the user interface and the help sections would be useful.

Megan
Megan
Director of Guest Services in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

Useful, Consistent, Not Always User Friendly

Comments: In general, I prefer Constant Contact over MailChimp, but it could be because I'm used to it (been using it for 10+ years) and because it's cheaper for the amount of contacts we have. I also like that I can do surveys through it. MailChimp also didn't seem any more user-friendly than Constant Contact when I tried to work with it a few times.

Pros:

The email templates and survey features are really helpful. We can also connect their email lists into our website pretty easily. It's nice to have one paid service that sends out emails AND sends out surveys. MailChimp doesn't offer both features in one, so it's why I stick with Constant Contact. It's also cheaper than MailChimp for the amount of contacts we have. It's expensive, but it's the best one we've found.

Cons:

It's not very user-friendly to make the edits I'd like in the actual emails I'm making. There aren't very many templates useful to us, so oftentimes, I end up making my own template and then saving it. The photos don't always load easily when I pull up our photo album, but it does eventually work when I mess with it a bit. My colleagues oftentimes have difficulty with using it as they're not as used to it as I am, so I wouldn't say it's user-friendly off the bat. It takes a learning curve for sure.

Lacy
Marketing Strategist in US
Utilities, 501–1,000 Employees

Outdated service

Comments: In general, Constant Contact feels like a software built decades ago that's bolted on features over time instead of a well-designed, intentionally integrated solution. Templates are old fashioned. Automations are limited. (For example, a welcome email cannot be a series.) Old sign-up forms are maintained, but weren't migrated to the new functionality, so we'd have to rebuild each one to modernize them. Custom contact fields are limited to text or date. Missing details like this add up to each project taking more time than it should. I suspect Constant Contact was a front-runner in the early days, but there are better email marketing solutions now at a similar or lower price point that offer a coherent, simple-to-use, and modern product. This was one of the first SaaS products I replaced with another service when I took over my job.

Pros:

Drag-and-drop email builder is straightforward, and I appreciate the polling and RSVP functionalities. It's easy to collaborate with team members on the same projects (but not on a variety of projects -- see below). Overall the naming and location of items is intuitive, which makes it easy to find your way around if you've used other email marketing software. I like the ability to get a url to past email campaigns.

Cons:

The templates and functionality are outdated, and it takes time to build out customized elements that fit with a modern aesthetic. Support is so-so; other service providers (such as MailerLite) have raised the bar with quick response times that Constant Contact just doesn't offer. This product works best for a single user or two. The list, segments, and tagging attributes offer flexibility, but they get out of hand quickly when used for multiple goals or by different teams. This email marketing service has been the hardest for us to keep clean. Additionally, there is a single unsubscribe form, which doesn't make sense when different teams use the same service. The search function for past campaigns doesn't work well, so it takes time to riffle through the list to what we need. This is how many of the features work: they're probably there, but it takes time to get what you need.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO in US
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An excellent system to create campaigns and send them in a general way to registered customers.

Comments: The overall experience gained with this platform has been amazing, it has improved the marketing system within our company on a large scale, giving them a system where we can easily understand the interest in those customers as well as measure all the responses from each on our campaigns. Sending campaigns from this platform is extremely easy, because we have imported all the contacts in these clients and it is only enough to press a button to send the specific campaign to all registered clients. This platform also has an excellent integration system, which has allowed us to integrate this system, to the CRM platform, to be able to carry out negotiations by transferring the clients obtained f rom the advertising campaign. I'm happy with the results offered with this platform, it has helped me to obtain an excellent return on inverstment for the campaign created.

Pros:

Constant Contact is a great platform to create all kinds of advertising campaigns, and send them to all the necessary clients, its capacity to create campaigns is superior to the competition, which helps the campaigns to be unique, with a quite different design. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers a different system to create advertising campaigns, within this platform you can create campaigns through code programming, and you can also create campaigns through the drag and drop editor, in this way, it will not be necessary that you have a programming experience, to create really attractive campaigns. Another thing that I like is that they allow nice real-time campaigns, I can see the progress of each one of them in real time, I can check how many clients have accessed the campaign and how many clients are missing to access it, like this as well as I can know from which region the visits to the campaigns come from. Lastly, I love the graphical analysis and diagrams that this platform offers me. I can see diagrams that help me predictively understand the trend that traffic is having in these campaings.

Cons:

I really don't have any kind of problem with this campaign creation platform, at all times it has behaved wonderfully and has offered me a fairly stable platform, in which I can create campaigns from any device and you can monitor those from anywhwere, their accessibility is quite good and it offers a general panel, where all employees can access the same panel and create, edit and send campaigns from the same place. I'm satisfied with all the functionalities and features offered.

Marah
Marketing and Social Media in Jordan
Restaurants, 51–200 Employees

A central area to control all stages of preparing and publishing marketing campaigns

Comments: It is good to have a wide range of capabilities that help in controlling all stages of preparing advertising campaigns and scheduling their publication through emails and social media platforms. With Constant Contact, we obtained comprehensive reports and analyzes that showed our ability to reach, and contributed to guiding us towards the required corrective actions.

Pros:

Constant Contact makes it easy to create and manage email campaigns and customer satisfaction surveys from one central area. I like how the contact lists are prepared and the same campaign is customized to suit the interests of each list, which exempts us from preparing separate campaigns for each list as it is enough to take a copy of the main campaign and make adjustments easily. I also like that Constant Contact has a lot of powerful features, especially ready-made templates that can be modified easily, and I love how they add animations that catch customers' eyes. Scheduling is very efficient and enables us to set exact posting times. It also helps us a lot in managing posts on social media. Reports and dashboards are useful; through them, we can track openings and clicks, which gives us an informed view of the success of our campaigns.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike about Constant Contact; I just want more templates and ready-made components to be able to improve the quality of our campaigns, and some restrictions need to be removed so that we can export the data we need at once.

Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

Constant Contact: Still a good option for nonprofits!

Comments: Overall, despite my one negative experience, I still recommend Constant Contact as the go-to email marketing tool for nonprofits. It's affordable, widely used, looks good enough, has solid list management & analytics, and has decent customer service (aside from the one experience I described) with an instant chat option I've used many times.

Pros:

As one of the longest-running email marketing tools out there, Constant Contact has gone through some growing pains over the years as it updated its design tools and features to get more in line with the newer competitors coming out, but I think it's still one of the best options for nonprofits. It may not be the cheapest option anymore, but the price is still reasonable compared to some other competitors, and they seem to have added way more features at the basic subscription level, like social media management.The email templates aren't the *best* looking out there, but they have become more modern-looking over time and are mobile-responsive. Many people don't realize that many of those beautiful emails you receive from big companies are not accessible to people with low vision who use screen readers or who don't have images displaying for various reasons (older email providers, slow internet, strict work email accounts that don't allow images, people being too busy to click on the "display images" button, etc.). This is because the majority of those emails are basically just a bunch of images with text in them, not text within the actual body of the email (which is what screen readers can read, and what shows up when images are disabled). Nonprofits in particular must be very conscientious about accessibility - sometimes your grant funding even requires it - so keep that in mind!Deliverability, list/tag options, and customer service were all fine (see 1 exception below).

Cons:

This was several years ago now, but at a previous organization (a very small nonprofit with a budget of less than $500k and only 1.5 staff working on communications & fundraising), our account was reported as spam, and I didn't appreciate the way we were treated by customer service after that happened. They were borderline rude and treated us like we were intentionally spamming people, when it was clearly the result of either our small, overworked staff not having the knowledge of best practices in list management (e.g., not removing bounces regularly enough) or the fact that we simply had a somewhat ornery, older donor base who tend to report emails as spam rather than just unsubscribing. (Ugh.) I felt it was clear what had happened given the kinds of emails we sent (monthly e-newsletters and occasional event invitations and donation campaigns, no more than 1x week) and there was no justification for treating us like we were the same as scammers sending spam about Viagra to unsolicited lists. They didn't offer us any flexibility or even sympathy, and temporarily shut down our CC account until we did an opt-in campaign to confirm we had permission to send emails (even though we did only send emails to folks who had opted in previously). It was about a month before our largest fundraising event of the year, so this was a huge issue. I understand they must follow anti-spam rules, but the experience really sucked. A little kindness would've gone a long way here!

Jaclyn
Lead Marketing Associate in US
Civic & Social Organization, 11–50 Employees

Constant Contact- an excellent program for email marketing campaigns and general digital marketing

Comments: Overall, my experience with Constant Contact over the years has been great. I have used it with nonprofits/not-for-profits, small businesses, and larger companies, and it has been helpful for all three. Most of my experience with Constant Contact has been with email marketing rather than with social media marketing, but from what I have seen, it is a fantastic program to use to implement a digital marketing strategy and the campaigns that go with it. The interface is easy to use, and the program itself is easy to learn and understand. Being able to upload contact lists from Excel and Outlook and integrate Constant Contact with programs such as Zoho allows for seamless transitions. Monitoring the perfor viewed at all; if that percentage is rather low, that tells us that we need to make a change, such as altering our subject lines to make them more engaging and the contacts more likely to view the emailmance of each email and campaign is one of, if not the absolute best, way to observe how successful our email marketing strategies and campaigns are. Over time, continuously seeing that various metrics/KPIs are not performing as we would like is a clear indicator that our strategy needs to be altered in some way. As someone who has the unique experience of using Constant Contact with different company types, this program has taught me a lot about how to implement and observe the performance of an email marketing strategy.

Pros:

As a digital marketer, I have used Constant Contact with multiple clients and companies over the past 2+ years, and have always found it to be extremely helpful. The majority of my program usage has been for email marketing, although I have heard from team members that it is excellent for social media marketing and other areas of digital marketing as well. For email marketing, I have done it all from creating a company's very first email blast to creating contact lists to monitoring the performance of email campaigns. I recall the first time I used Constant Contact to write an email newsletter for a small business, and was immediately impressed at how simple the interface was for a then-beginner like myself. I was able to change up the imagery (including font and color scheme) and add my photos and infographics. To this day, I love how Constant Contact allows users to create different contact lists for other purposes and campaigns, and the program makes it very clear when sending out emails who exactly that email will be going out to. Though I don't have as much experience with campaign analytics using Constant Contact as I do with some of the other features, I do know that it's reporting of metrics/KPIs is extremely helpful when observing the performance of a particular email and of a campaign as a whole. I look forward to using additional features offered by Constant Contact in the future, including its tools for social media marketing.

Cons:

Thus far, the only issue I have with Constant Contact is related to the different features available with the three pricing plans. Although Constant Contact's pricing is good when compared to its competitors, the selection of features available with the cheapest pricing plan, Lite, is rather limited. With this plan, only one user is allowed, and not much storage is given. With email marketing, there is neither A/B testing nor segmentation, which I find to be quite frustrating. Features related to ads, SEO, and scheduling social media posts in advance are not available either. With the Standard pricing plan, there are some more ads, segmentation, and email marketing features available, but users cannot see the full scope of all that Constant Contact has to offer unless they pay for the most expensive plan. Free trials are available, which is helpful, but there is also no free plan. Some of your competitors offer free plans (albeit with limited features) in which at least the basics of the program can be used.

issam
issammgr in Algeria
Education Management, Self Employed

Pros, Cons, and Ratings for Constant Contact

Comments: We discovered that it has an easy-to-use interface that is simple to grasp. You'll feel at ease exploring the different features, such as automations, social media postings, and adverts, even if you're a total novice.
continual contact user interface

Pros:

Simpleness of Use We began our analysis of Constant Contact by examining its usability. We discovered that the service has an intuitive design that is simple to learn and utilize. You'll feel at ease exploring the different features, such as automations, social media postings, and adverts, even if you're a total novice. continual contact user interface Because everything is clear and uncomplicated, consumers can easily traverse the platform. Additionally, the UI provides you with some really useful hints that assist you navigate Constant Contact's platform with ease.

Cons:

We feel that Constant Contact "fails" to satisfy the affordability test, despite being a tool designed to support the expansion of small enterprises. The tool ($12/month for the lowest tier subscription) can be perfect for your business if you simply have a few hundred members. If simple functioning is all you seek, then this is also true. You will have to pay a high amount, though, if you want Constant Contact to have all the capabilities you need to actually execute successful email marketing. Furthermore, extra fees apply for supplementary capabilities like SMS and Litmus' "Inbox previews." This implies that your overall cost will be significantly higher than what you may have anticipated. Therefore, in our opinion, you ought to definitely utilize the 60-day free trial prior to

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator in Jordan
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

A dependable platform for seamlessly managing email campaigns.

Comments: Constant Contact provides us with a centralized platform for managing and tracking marketing campaigns. Creating contact lists has become a simple process, and scheduling campaign dispatch dates has led to successful results.

Pros:

Constant Contact is an excellent tool for creating and sending email campaigns and surveys to specific groups of contacts. Their capabilities are impressive, and Constant Contact offers many new features waiting to be discovered. It is great that Constant Contact provides a powerful scheduling tool to organize the dispatch times according to our choice, and it also offers a scheduling feature for resending with high efficiency. I love the fact that Constant Contact provides templates and design features to help integrate branding and links within different campaigns, and the drag-and-drop campaign block builder helps us insert images, videos, and PDFs with ease. Moreover, Constant Contact also offers SMS campaign features, as well as analytics that displays simple charts and graphs to efficiently track campaign progress.

Cons:

The difficulty in extracting data is a concern for me, and at times, the collected data may be incomprehensible due to the impractical data extraction method. Instead of downloading the information all at once, one needs to export each data set separately.

Liam
Software Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A complete marketing system, fit for every company!

Comments: Constant Contact's many valuable features and tools help us maximize the effectiveness of our email marketing initiatives. One of my favorite features is the ability to set up triggers for action-based emails. For instance, they can click on a button to have a beneficial email sent to them. Because of its widespread adoption, Constant Contact's open API makes it simple to connect to other platforms.

Pros:

We have selected and will continue to use Constant Contact because of its exceptional usability. It's a robust system that works wonderfully for our company and meets all of our requirements for email marketing. Constant Contact's ability to let me make my own templates, run tests on campaigns, and see results in real time is its best feature. It's fantastic that I can design my emails to look unique and send them at times that are most convenient for my readers. And with Constant Contact's automation features, I can create elaborate, customized workflows that meet the specific requirements of my intended customers.

Cons:

When compared to competing email marketing solutions, I find that Constant Contact's setup is a little trickier. There are alternative systems out there that are considerably less complicated and more user-friendly.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
Web Designer in Cameroon
Graphic Design Software, 2–10 Employees

It's easy to use

Comments: Constant Contact is good when it comes to handling small amounts of data. It's a great tool for designing landing pages and lead collection forms.

Pros:

In my online venture, I've been doing a lot of testing & trying. I tested out several email marketing tools including Constant Contact and even though it's not excellent I found a few amazing features in this tool.It has the most user-friendly interface ever. It all starts with - Constant Contact having every single feature within the user interface organized properly. It's great as I don't have to stress a lot to get familiar with it.Secondly, It offers a wide range of pre-designed email templates to start a project off the ground with. I mean, this sharpens my creativity and makes me more productive.Thirdly, List management is extremely easy and fascinating since it segments them properly based on the various criteria provided.I also love its reporting & analytical capabilities as it provides detailed metrics per our campaign performances which are vital adjustments.

Cons:

We switch from using Constant Contact to a better alternative because of :- Limited automation and autoresponders. We have experienced failures with email autoresponders several times. We tried setting up several automation but didn't get results as expected. This is quite frustrating as sometimes we work under pressure from customers. Almost 55 -60% of businesses in Cameroon today depend on online ads for traffic and sales and the majority of these clients work directly with us.- Despite the lack of advanced automaton features, Constant Contact charges high service fees which can sometimes be overwhelming. Well, I'm not saying that its tool is not worth the actual price, however, It's more flexible to pay for something that brings another return- Additionally, I find Constant Contact to be limited in integration. There aren't more options available like with MailChimp. This is challenging as our business relies on several tools for proper functioning.

Sonia Del Valle
Sonia Del Valle
Analista de Datos in Venezuela
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Comments: Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Pros:

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company. It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment. You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from. Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns   Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

Cons:

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Chase
Pastor in US
Religious Institutions, Self Employed

One stop shop EMAIL marketing platform

Comments: It was good and I recommend it for anyone starting off and needing email marketing.

Pros:

Easy, user friendly and sooo many customizations! Mail chimp was cheaper but CC was way more automated and had many more options.

Cons:

Cost started raising a bit in the last couple years. There’s so much more you can do with CC but it takes a bit of a learning curve to utilize its full potential- if you stick to basic email you’re fine but if you want to do much more which is ideal for marketing like landing pages you’ll be scratching your head for a while. Customer service is, “meh.”