15 years of helping Indian businesses

Constant Contact Reviews

4.3 (2,698) Write a Review!

About Constant Contact

We deliver the tools to simplify and amplify digital marketing and drive results for your business.

Learn more about Constant Contact

Pros:

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Cons:

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Constant Contact ratings

4.3
Customer Service Software
4.2
4.2
4.1

7.9/10

Constant Contact has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 2,698 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Constant Contact before?

Filter reviews (2,698)

Caitlin
Caitlin
CEO in US
Performing Arts, Self Employed

My go to email marketing platform!

5.0 last month New

Comments: I have had a positive overall experience!

Pros:

It is easy to create aesthetically pleasing emails that get read!

Cons:

Most features are very intuitive, but a few (inserting gifs, for instance) can be frustrating.

Eugene
Project Manager in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

The Only Way to Stay in Touch with Clients

Comments: Overall Constant Contact is by far the best email marketing platform we have used. After trying several other products there is no doubt that overall Constant Contact is the best product on the market today.

Pros:

The platform overall is reliable, easy to use, easy to implement and is a great value for the cost. The ability to schedule campaigns, manage contacts, grow our social media followers and so many other features have made Constant Contact an integral part of our business.

Cons:

Additional improvements to the user interface and the help sections would be useful.

Anne
Owner in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

I wish this was easier to use

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I don't use this product as much as I had hoped. I can get some support, but many times it seemed the answers to my questions were kept behind a paywall. I already pay a subscription and other expenses to get here, so why not help me stick around? I don't have time to take classes, webinars, and watch tons of videos just to use the product. This was supposed to make my business tasks easier, not throw another job in my lap. I'm not bitter. I just feel that the interface could be more user-friendly. I may have to switch when I have time to find a more suitable product.

Pros:

I like that CC has features like multiple campaign tracking, customizable templates and such. There seems to be places to add a lot of detail and make adjustments. That is the problem.

Cons:

For someone new to the platform or someone who is not tech-savvy, it's hard to figure out how to get things the way you want them to be simply and easily. I would prefer a simple and easy-to-follow graphic way to complete tasks with another layer that digs deeper into the details if I want it.

Constant Contact Response

last month

Hello Anne, Thank you for reviewing Constant Contact. I'm sorry to hear that the tools aren't as intuitive as you hoped they'd be, but I want to make sure we provide the right resources to help make things easier. Our community has a lot of helpful discussions, articles, and posts, and I'd certainly head to our New Customer Hub at this link https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/New-Customer-Hub/ct-p/onboardinghub Though I know you're not a new customer, this page would still be helpful. Here you can watch tutorials, attend live sessions, connect with peers, and more. If you're ever needed to talk with someone about how to do something, don't hesitate to call our support team. We'd be happy to walk you through it. Appreciatively, RJ from Constant Contact

Kelley
Marketing Manager in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Great platform

Pros:

The ease of designing emails, scheduling emails, social media management. The ability to make variations on different social platforms is huge. Creating different contact lists. Tracking open rates and clicks. Just overall a great platform for marketing purposes. Also excellent customer service.

Cons:

Twitter (X) was recently removed and would love to have it added back. But otherwise no complaints about this platform.

Becky
National Director of Development and Communications in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is a great tool

4.0 last month New

Comments: I love the product. It has helped enormously in growing our pressence and our brand.

Pros:

CC is eacy to deploy and easy to use. With just some basic knowledge of design, you can create compelling emails that catch a readers attention.

Cons:

There are issues with the syncing feature with both WIX and NeonCRM. It creates too many duplicate accounts. WIX synced accounts remain "unassigned to any list" until you manually open each account and assign it.

Andrew
Sales Manager in US
Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

We switched from Active Campaign to Constant Contact.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Great. As mentioned in the title, we switched from using Active Campaign to Constant Contact.

Pros:

It's very user friendly and intuitive. I could set up an e-mail blast/campaign within minutes from just a first time use without having to watch a video or learn about the interface.

Cons:

It would be great if you could schedule out or separate audiences for e-mail blasts based on location or time zone. I think the other work around is to manually separate different contact lists.

Samantha
Director of Operations in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Good Email Platform

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I like Constant Contact. It is a very easy platform and customer service is available and knowledgeable.

Pros:

I liked the simplicity of using Constant Contact. Making the content of each outgoing email is very simple. Adding and subtracting email addresses and connections is very easy to do.

Cons:

I believe a lot of emails go to customer/client spam folders. They are sent in bulk from Constant Contact in a way that they are blind copied.

Cole
Marketing Strategist in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Solid email software with some limitations

Comments: Overall, I like Constant Contact. However, I would not be satisfied if it was our only email tool.

Pros:

I like the simplicity of Constant Contact. It's not difficult to get started, and you can create templates for other team members to use.

Cons:

I don't love the limited features available when compared with other competitors. For this reason we only use CC for a handful of clients with more straightforward needs.

Sasa
Life coach in UK
E-Learning, Self Employed

Using constant contact

4.0 last month New

Comments: It is a good platform with potential. However the more features you need the more you have to pay. I was disappointed because there is no integration with the Blossom theme im using for my website

Pros:

Constant contact has a lot of good and useful features

Cons:

i found the automation in constant contact lacking in depth. Only a few aspects to choose from are available

Cassandra
Marketing Content Specialist in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Get's the job done

Pros:

I like that Constant Contact is easy to use. For someone looking to send out email communications, they make it easy to build an email from scratch or provide templates to get you started. It's user friendly and has a lot of options to see how your contacts are engaging with your emails.

Cons:

Short of custom coding the emails, there was little opportunity to customize to the degree that we were looking for. When trying to maintain our brand across multiple communications while not spending extra resources on customization, this became a hurdle using this platform.

Michelle
Development Officer in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Ease of use for Small Shop

Comments: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Pros:

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Cons:

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Kate
Editor in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Poor Service - We Quit and Switched

Comments: Easy software, but many features gave us problems, and the customer service response was terrible. We switched providers as a result.

Pros:

In the early days of using this type of mailing software for subscription based newsletter campaigns, CC was at the top of its game and most popular. We chose it for that reason, and did it automate and streamline the process of sending email campaigns, however, the problems with CC falsely penalizing for spam caused us to switch providers.

Cons:

We imported a significant subscription list which we gathered over several years. When sending a campaign upwards of 5K to 6K, there are going to bad addresses or people which decide they no longer want the content. Fair enough, however, we had a double-opt-in platform in place, and send a campaign 1x monthly. There are always going to be individuals who hit "spam" on email platforms, such as Gmail, because it's a fast way to unsubscribe and delete. This happened enough times, with just 2-3 people (out of thousands) using the Gmail spam report, that CC began to throttle and limit our service. We sent, time and time again, evidence of the double-opt-in from a particular group of spam reporters, to show we don't send unsolicited email -- ever. CC would remove the throttle, but it happened enough times that we grew irritated. If CC made it easier to unsubscribe, and Gmail made it not easier to hit a "spam" button instead of an "unsubscribe" button from CC, we wouldn't have had the issue. We felt the customer service was poor and unfair given the extremely low percentage of those who clicked "spam" (2-3 individuals) out of 5-6K recipients on a given campaign. We closed our CC account, switched, and never had the same problem with the follow-on provider, who took better care of us, and, our readers.

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Building Lasting Connections: Unveiling the Power of Constant Contact

Comments: I had the chance to use Constant Contact during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research for email communications and engagement with numerous stakeholders. The platform worked wonders in effectively distributing newsletters, invites to events, and research updates. Constant Contact's user-friendly interface and editable templates made creating and branding emails simple. The platform's automation features allowed for individualized communication and targeted messaging, assuring prompt follow-ups and engagement. We were able to track email campaign performance and gauge the effectiveness of our messaging thanks to its analytics and reporting features. The help of Constant Contact was essential to advancing our research goals and preserving solid relationships with the pharmaceutical industry.

Pros:

Constant Contact provides organizations with an extensive email marketing platform that enables them to engage their audience in meaningful ways. Making emails that seem professional is simple thanks to a user interface that is easy to use and a large selection of templates that are customisable. Businesses may send subscribers targeted, personalized messages thanks to the platform's powerful automation tools, which improve client connections. Constant Contact offers thorough analytics and reporting that give useful information about subscriber behavior and campaign performance. It also has other capabilities like event management and social media integration, which makes it a flexible marketing solution. Constant Contact is a great option for companies looking to boost their email marketing tactics because of its dependable delivery rates and helpful customer service.

Cons:

Although Constant Contact has many advantages, there are a few things to keep in mind. Comparing the interface to more contemporary email marketing tools, some consumers might find it a little old. Because the platform's pricing is determined on the amount of contacts, it may not be advantageous for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. While adequate for the majority of applications, Constant Contact's automation capabilities might not be as sophisticated as those of certain rivals. The template modification choices may not offer as much freedom as other software options, but being adequate for the majority of users. Despite these drawbacks, Constant Contact is a great option for organizations looking for efficient email marketing solutions due to its wide range of capabilities, high deliverability rates, and customer service.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Constant Contact review

Pros:

Constant Contact excels in handling various groups/lists and large numbers of contacts. I've dealt with companies with a vast customer base, and Constant Contact enables you to manually eliminate subscribers and errors from more extensive groups/lists. They're coming out with a new edition of their email builders, but the existing one allows for individual CSS coding per block, which allows for a lot of customization.

Cons:

Constant Contact has several oddities that I haven't encounter with Mailchimp, especially when using external connections for photographs and URLs. The email builder's text and link editing is a little strange and has a few flaws. Also, unless you make folders for all of your emails, the new search option for past emails is quite sluggish and takes a very long time to find.

Laurie
Marketing Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Improvements Made in Constant Contact

Comments: I am very pleased that the optimizations and new features that Constant Contact is releasing are general to the overall email marketing space. I haven't used Surveys yet, but am pleased that the option is there.

Pros:

I do like that Constant Contact seems to be doing a good number of upgrades that are in other larger platforms.

Cons:

To me, it seems like Constant Contact was created for small product-based B-C businesses - that's why the general fields include birthday and anniversary. The first client that I used it with, I didn't decide to use it so I didn't realize this at first.

Andrea
Senior Program Assistant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

Comments: We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Pros:

Ease of use Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes Automated social media and email scheduling Campaign management Landing pages Forms Lead Ads Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

Cons:

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing! More lead ad options other than just Facebook. Integrate with AirTable!

Ngenge
Ngenge
Telemarketer in Cameroon
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact

Comments: Constant contact is the ideal marketing tool for you ( whether you run a small or large size business). I rate this tool 5/5 with no cons and highly recommend it. No matter your level in marketing, you'll get quality results working with it.

Pros:

There is no other features marketer research in marketing tools other, then simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness- and that's exactly what makes up Constant contact. Constant Contact is one of my favorite marketing automation tools by far most importantly for landing pages. It's cheap and affordable with superintensive features. It has a ton of professional pre-built email templates and provides great email management possibilities. One that brainstorms me most is the 2-month free trial it offers. I was very excited to learn that I could actually test out the tool for a couple of months before paying. This is what most competitors do not offer. I highly rate its automation capacities in terms of simplicity and effectiveness plus, list management is super easy too. I get on-time notifications and complete metrics on the various conversions my campaigns perform. The tool is user-friendly( I mean, from signup to user-dashboard). The team made everything super easy and they offer quality customer support. Integration with analytic tools like MonsterInsiggt and Mixpanel is super-easy and these tools are very collaborative.

Cons:

It's awesome and offers a great fascinating user experience and I have no conservatives with it yet.

Marketing specialist in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Constant Contact Review 2022.

Comments: As a small business owner, I wear a lot of hats. I'm responsible for everything from customer service to product development, and that can make it hard to find time for marketing. That's where Constant Contact comes in. Their platform makes it easy to create beautiful emails and track their performance. I can see who's opening my emails and clicking on my links, and that helps me to adjust my strategy on the fly. Plus, their live chat support is always there to help me when I need it. Thanks to Constant Contact, I'm able to connect with my customers and grow my business - without spending all of my time on marketing.

Pros:

Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing platforms. It offers a wide range of features and is very user-friendly. I have been using Constant Contact for a few months now and I am very happy with it. Here are some of the pros: 1) It is very easy to use; even someone with no technical skills can easily create beautiful emails. 2) It offers a lot of templates and stock images, so you can create professional-looking emails without having to hire a designer. 3) It allows you to easily segment your list, so you can send targeted emails to different groups of people. 4) It includes powerful tools for tracking email opens, clicks, and bounces, so you can see how your campaigns are performing. 5) It integrates with many third-party services, such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. Overall, I am very pleased with Constant Contact and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Cons:

Overall, I was pleased with Constant Contact. The software is easy to use and navigate, and the email templates are attractive and customizable. I also appreciated the ability to track opens and clicks, as well as to segment my contacts into different groups. However, there are a few areas where Constant Contact could improve. First, I would like the ability to schedule emails in advance. This would be helpful for times when I know I won't be able to check my email for a few days. Second, I would like more options for automation. For example, it would be useful to be able to automatically send a follow-up email to people who didn't open my first email. Overall, Constant Contact is a good option for small businesses or individuals who want to send attractive emails with minimal hassle. However, there are a few areas where the software could be improved.

shiva
shiva
ASSISTANT MANAGER in India
Civil Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

Constant Contact: The Complete Email Marketing Solution for Your Business

Comments: Constant Contact is easy to use, even for those with limited technical experience, thanks to its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and library of customizable email templates.Constant Contact's lead capture tools, including signup forms and landing pages, which make it easy for businesses to grow their contact lists and reach more potential customers.Another benefit of Constant Contact is its robust reporting and analytics features, which provide businesses with valuable insights into the performance of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions about future marketing investments.

Pros:

1.Email Templates: Constant Contact provides a wide range of customizable email templates that make it easy for businesses to create professional-looking email campaigns.2.Contact Management: Constant Contact's contact management system allows businesses to easily manage their email lists, segment their contacts, and target specific customer groups.3.Lead Capture: The lead capture feature allows businesses to capture leads from their website and social media channels and add them to their email list.4.Reporting Analytics: Constant Contact's reporting analytics provides businesses with valuable insights into the performance of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions about future marketing investments.5.Integrations: Constant Contact integrates with a wide range of third-party tools and services, including CRM software, social media platforms, and eCommerce platforms, making it easy for businesses to integrate email marketing into their existing workflows.Overall, the user-friendly interface, lead capture tools, email templates, reporting analytics, and customer support are some of the most impactful features of Constant Contact. The product is generally considered to be easy to use, and the integration with existing business processes is seamless, making it a popular choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive email marketing solution.

Cons:

1.Limited Design Flexibility: Some users have reported that the design flexibility of Constant Contact's email templates can be limited, making it difficult to create highly customized designs.2.Pricing: Some users have reported that Constant Contact's pricing can be higher compared to other email marketing solutions, particularly for businesses with larger contact lists.3.List Management: Some users have reported that the list management features in Constant Contact can be challenging to use, particularly for businesses with large and complex contact lists.4.Limited Automation: Some users have reported that Constant Contact's automation capabilities are limited compared to other email marketing solutions, making it difficult to create complex automated campaigns.5.Limited Integrations: Some users have reported that Constant Contact's integrations with third-party apps and services can be limited compared to other email marketing solutions, making it difficult to seamlessly integrate with existing business processes.

Jenny
Philanthropy Officer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Constant Contact Is Okay; Improvements Needed

Comments: Honestly, Constant Contact is fairly infuriating when designing marketing emails, but it integrates with our database, so we continue to use it. And even the integration is not perfect and any time I've found issues, Donor Perfect puts the blame on Constant Contact and Constant Contact puts the blame on Donor Perfect and if I ever press further, I've been told "It's two giant systems integrating, the integration will never be perfect." So guess we're stuck with Constant Contact for now, but it is rather annoying to use.

Pros:

It integrates with our database, Donor Perfect, and syncs each night, which is helpful. The ability to segment and create lists is good and I appreciate that you cannot accidentally duplicate contacts. It's also nice to be able to schedule social media posts as well off the emails.

Cons:

Designing emails in Constant Contact is such a pain. It always does SUPER weird things, which I suspect has to do with the way the emails auto code. Back in the day, you used to be able to manually go into the code and change it, which we would do regularly. But then they changed to this "simpler" format, and while it is more user friendly, they took away the option to manually change the code. When we asked them about getting that functionality back, we basically receive a big shrug. So now you have to deal with things like if you copy text from ANYWHERE (even Notepad, which has no formatting) and paste it into your email, the actual font, font color, and font size are NOWHERE NEAR the actual font, font color, and font size you have already in your email, so then you have to select that entire patch of text and redo it so that it matches whatever text you have, and sometimes it randomly bolds things too. It is such a pain. This happens too if God forbid you decide to actually TYPE in the box, the font attributes will all completely change, unless you type in the middle of your paragraph and then delete around it. It's maddening. Additionally, when you send tests to yourself and then forward them, the spacing completely changes, so I have to tell my bosses that no the actual email is not actually going to have giant spaces in it. And when you send an email from Constant Contact that has a background color and forward it (this is in Outlook), the background color comes with it, so you have to manually change the page color of your email, which is difficult for me to teach some of the older staff on our team to do.

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator in Jordan
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

A dependable platform for seamlessly managing email campaigns.

Comments: Constant Contact provides us with a centralized platform for managing and tracking marketing campaigns. Creating contact lists has become a simple process, and scheduling campaign dispatch dates has led to successful results.

Pros:

Constant Contact is an excellent tool for creating and sending email campaigns and surveys to specific groups of contacts. Their capabilities are impressive, and Constant Contact offers many new features waiting to be discovered. It is great that Constant Contact provides a powerful scheduling tool to organize the dispatch times according to our choice, and it also offers a scheduling feature for resending with high efficiency. I love the fact that Constant Contact provides templates and design features to help integrate branding and links within different campaigns, and the drag-and-drop campaign block builder helps us insert images, videos, and PDFs with ease. Moreover, Constant Contact also offers SMS campaign features, as well as analytics that displays simple charts and graphs to efficiently track campaign progress.

Cons:

The difficulty in extracting data is a concern for me, and at times, the collected data may be incomprehensible due to the impractical data extraction method. Instead of downloading the information all at once, one needs to export each data set separately.

Erica
Director in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

It keeps getting better!

Comments: Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Pros:

Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails. Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails. Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

Cons:

It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand. At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand. Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Sonia Del Valle
Sonia Del Valle
Analista de Datos in Venezuela
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Comments: Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Pros:

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company. It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment. You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from. Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns   Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

Cons:

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Jeff
Business Manager in US
Broadcast Media, 501–1,000 Employees

A nimble framework with solid variety

Comments: Over all, it satisfies with tons of options and features. It's been around for quite a while so it has maturity. I like that, because it's less likely to drop off the grid and force me to learn a different application. With the savings of a few home-made cappuccinos instead spending at the coffee stand, you can easily afford this!

Pros:

Constant Contact has a smooth feel and almost always gives back more than I put into it. It's simple, solid, and scores big with me in mass management of details, as well as private and public listings. From crafting a simple update, to publishing an intricate periodical, it does the trick. The better your skills in composition and design, the better this suite will engage your craft. If you're not really into complex "back end" matters, like analytics, CTA, efficiency, and delivery success, that's ok. You'll still be able to feel the "pulse"; and like many things, the rest will come with time. The best part is that it grows on you over time, instead of impressing you upfront, and then disappointing. This "work-on-it-anywhere" app is chock full of tools for social marketing, surveys and campaigns, monitoring, scheduling, automation and similar workflows, to design, custom templates, storage, libraries, and hosting, etc. However, don't ease up on your final proof, because that's where I make the "best" mistakes! The more polished it is, the more embarrassing that typo will be! Constant Contact is a multi-level mobile tool, with plans that meet well.

Cons:

While I don't always anticipate maintenance down-times, a more diverse notification system of maintenance times would be nice. I also believe a "pay-per-use" option for a reasonable time-frame would be great for businesses with less predictable budgets, trying to get off the ground. Also, sometimes design tools aren't as pliable as I'd like sometimes (I'm a so-so perfectionist). But for the price, that's ok!

Chase
Pastor in US
Religious Institutions, Self Employed

One stop shop EMAIL marketing platform

Comments: It was good and I recommend it for anyone starting off and needing email marketing.

Pros:

Easy, user friendly and sooo many customizations! Mail chimp was cheaper but CC was way more automated and had many more options.

Cons:

Cost started raising a bit in the last couple years. There’s so much more you can do with CC but it takes a bit of a learning curve to utilize its full potential- if you stick to basic email you’re fine but if you want to do much more which is ideal for marketing like landing pages you’ll be scratching your head for a while. Customer service is, “meh.”